Describing God

Real thoughtful was he, he caused a flood because all people and animals were too corrupt and he gave Babylon and Romans the resources to desolate the Jewish Temple because the Jews were idolizing other gods and debased themselves with all kinds of wicked acts , and you call that thoughtful, all according to the scripture. And then God allowed his son to be crucified according to scipture, and God is thoughtful, after he raped a virgin girl engaged to a man!

How thoughtful.

That's the worst post I've read in a very long time. Beyond ignorant and as hateful as it gets.

Well, its the truth, isn't it?

I think you need glasses, I already said your post was beyond ignorant, but if you still need it spelled out for you, no, your post was a cesspool of lies or misleading statements. And some of it (like your last statement) is easy to show false, because it directly contradicts scripture. But I get the feeling that you cannot be reasoned with. An exorcism might be more apropos.

Can you refute anything I said?
Real thoughtful was he, he caused a flood because all people and animals were too corrupt and he gave Babylon and Romans the resources to desolate the Jewish Temple because the Jews were idolizing other gods and debased themselves with all kinds of wicked acts , and you call that thoughtful, all according to the scripture. And then God allowed his son to be crucified according to scipture, and God is thoughtful, after he raped a virgin girl engaged to a man!

all according to scripture. You must have your head in the sand or have not read any scripture!

I read it and missed the "rape of the virgin" thing-----you must be thinking
of Zeus. As to jews idolizing other gods-------Jeremiah was very
POETICAL and a little depressed

How thoughtful.

That's the worst post I've read in a very long time. Beyond ignorant and as hateful as it gets.

I think you need glasses, I already said your post was beyond ignorant, but if you still need it spelled out for you, no, your post was a cesspool of lies or misleading statements. And some of it (like your last statement) is easy to show false, because it directly contradicts scripture. But I get the feeling that you cannot be reasoned with. An exorcism might be more apropos.

all according to scripture. You must have your head in the sand or have not read any scripture!

How did the virgin Mary get pg?

You must know the
The account by Josephus:
The Perils of Paulina or The Wicked Priests of Isis

Last edited:

miraculous-------read the book. ------she was not RAVISHED. The shekinah
did not assume the image of a BULL. Do you have any other fantasies?
In fact it was not even an "angel" which can look like a man. Now that
you mention it------it is clear that the event was very carefully described
as non-sexual-------you have to hand it to those gospel writers----they
were very careful-------even in greek

You must know the
The account by Josephus:

uh huh-----the little forgery

You must know the
The account by Josephus:

We don't know if its true or not, but the fable remains.

How thoughtful.

It appears that you only read the first sentence of posts, and then overlook the rest. Let me repeat how I ended my previous post, slowly and clearly: "But I get the feeling that you cannot be reasoned with. An exorcism might be more apropos."

I will pray for you!

So I take it you can't refute anything I said. Thank you.

You must know the
The account by Josephus:

We don't know if its true or not, but the fable remains.

a forgery --------done in Rome

It appears that you only read the first sentence of posts, and then overlook the rest. Let me repeat how I ended my previous post, slowly and clearly: "But I get the feeling that you cannot be reasoned with. An exorcism might be more apropos."

I will pray for you!

So I take it you can't refute anything I said. Thank you.

Wow, you keep proving that you don't read posts. I'll repeat, AGAIN, some of what you said is easy to demonstrate is blatantly unbiblical, especially the last two things you said. One of them Rosie already addressed, without posting the scripture. The other one would require rounding up several scriptures. But I have more pressing things to do today than to round up scriptures to show you how your words clearly contradict them.

AGAIN, you are not a reasonable person, and you're what the bible describes as "hard-hearted" and blinded spiritually. You need prayer, not debate.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back