Why the recent methodist split is a warning for all churches

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
OPINION (PNW) – Ignored by most media outlets amid coverage of the escalating conflict with Iran and the ongoing impeachment saga was a significant development last week within American evangelicalism. On Friday, representatives of the United Methodist Church tentatively agreed on a proposal that would split the nation’s second-largest Protestant denomination over “fundamental differences” regarding the “interpretation of Scripture, theology, and practice.”

Why The Recent Methodist Split Is A Warning For All Churches

And the majority of people who haven't a clue how fake the churches are is sickening there's a reason behind it all but the stupid aren't able to decode what's in front of them some never ever pick up on their own enslavement.

And the majority of people who haven't a clue how fake the churches are is sickening there's a reason behind it all but the stupid aren't able to decode what's in front of them some never ever pick up on their own enslavement.

Oh, but I bet you can decode the conspiracy, can't you, Crazy Train? Tell us, what's the reason behind it all? What's the big conspiracy you're ranting about now?

• Banned

Oh, but I bet you can decode the conspiracy, can't you, Crazy Train? Tell us, what's the reason behind it all? What's the big conspiracy you're ranting about now?

lmdao---------------------:113::113::113::113::113::113::113::113::113::113::113::113:

• Banned

They know you don't too bad so sad. lol Wake the hell up u might learn something douche.

73006368_701140087034405_1391354792978153472_n_1500x.png

Forum List

Back