Desantis facing off against Bill Maher and beating him....

Yeah....not true. Can you explain how Trump is going to win the general election? That is the only thing that matters when we are facing government controlled by the democrats. In the next Presidential term Justices Alito and Thomas may retire or die. That would mean a democrat replaces them if the republicans do not win.

How does Trump win the general election...

-women hate him
-independents will not vote for him and that gets worse with the first fake conviction by democrat party juries.
-Trump turns out democrat voters in waves
-Trump is not trying to get new voters, he is appealing to the 39% of republicans who are already voting for him
-Trump put Ronna Mcdaniel back in as RNC chief, a 5X electioin loser
-Trump and Ronna are not working 24/7 to secure the vote
-the fake lawfare against Trump is draining his time, money and energy and will only ramp up the moment he secures the nomination

So...how does Trump win the general election...the only thing that matters.
If Trump goes down and DeSantis is the Nominee, the WEF/Democrats will sick their DOJ on him and he'll be in a cell next to Trump a month later.

No. the democrats in various states changed electon laws in violation of their state constitutions and the government told social media to censor their coverage of the wlection
So you're a sore loser crybaby and you're still whining about the 2020 election being stolen.

Thank you for proving my point.

So you're a sore loser crybaby and you're still whining about the 2020 election being stolen.

Thank you for proving my point.

And since I pointed out each democrat still complaining about the elections they lost, and they claimed were stolen, and since I pointed out the facts of the last election....you come up with that lame post......you are a dumb ass.

And since I pointed out each democrat still complaining about the elections they lost, and they claimed were stolen, and since I pointed out the facts of the last election....you come up with that lame post......you are a dumb ass.
Nobody cares about what Hillary Clinton is doing at this point, dumbass. Hillary Clinton LEGITIMATELY lost the 2016 election. Do you know how I know that? Because I'm not a sore loser crybaby like you are about the 2020 election.

Many people, on both sides of the aisle, are sore loser crybabies who will look for any excuse to question the legitimacy of their candidate losing the election. That includes you, not me. If Trump doesn't win the next election, you're going to throw another hissy fit about it.

Just. Like. Last. Time.

Nobody cares about what Hillary Clinton is doing at this point, dumbass. Hillary Clinton LEGITIMATELY lost the 2016 election. Do you know how I know that? Because I'm not a sore loser crybaby like you are about the 2020 election.

Many people, on both sides of the aisle, are sore loser crybabies who will look for any excuse to question the legitimacy of their candidate losing the election. That includes you, not me. If Trump doesn't win the next election, you're going to throw another hissy fit about it.

Just. Like. Last. Time.

I pointed out the two decades of democrats who said their elections were stolen. You can't deal with that.

The democrat party in Pennsylvania changed their election laws without going through their legislatures...true or false?

The only body that can legally change their election laws is the state legislature, true or false?

So, dumb fuck.....they illegally changed their election laws which helped take the election from Trump.

I pointed out the two decades of democrats who said their elections were stolen. You can't deal with that.
Democrats have done it in the past. You guys are doing it now. It's not complicated.

We're a nation of sore loser crybabies. That includes you. You're STILL whining like a little bitch about losing the last election. Keep crying you little bitch.

Democrats have done it in the past. You guys are doing it now. It's not complicated.

We're a nation of sore loser crybabies. That includes you. You're STILL whining like a little bitch about losing the last election. Keep crying you little bitch.

Except in our case it is the truth. The government did conspire with social media to censor and outright block conservatives, and blocked the hunter laptop story. The democrats did, in fact, change election laws in several states in violation of their state constitutions.

Those are facts.

Except in our case it is the truth.
No, it's not.

The truth is that you're whining like a little bitch because you lost. Nothing more and nothing less.

Idiots like you are going to whine EVERY time you lose an election. You're going to look for any stupid thing to complain about to try to argue that the entire thing was illegitimate. You're a child. You're a crybaby. You won't accept election results unless they're the ones where your side wins. When you don't win, you're going to throw a hissy fit temper tantrum about how everything is rigged against you. Grow the fuck up.

No, it's not.

The truth is that you're whining like a little bitch because you lost. Nothing more and nothing less.

Idiots like you are going to whine EVERY time you lose an election. You're going to look for any stupid thing to complain about to try to argue that the entire thing was illegitimate. You're a child. You're a crybaby. You won't accept election results unless they're the ones where your side wins. When you don't win, you're going to throw a hissy fit temper tantrum about how everything is rigged against you. Grow the fuck up.

Blah, blah, blah........

I told you the truth. I told you the facts. I told you reality. You can't handle that. You respond with that lame ass post.

Blah, blah, blah........

I told you the truth. I told you the facts. I told you reality. You can't handle that. You respond with that lame ass post.
No. The fact is that you lost and you're going to whine bullshit excuses every time you lose because you're a sore loser crybaby. Even children understand that you win some and you lose some. But not you. It always has to be some elaborate conspiracy against you when you lose and the entire thing has to be rigged in your mind.

It's honestly pathetic. Grow the fuck up.

No. The fact is that you lost and you're going to whine bullshit excuses every time you lose because you're a sore loser crybaby. Even children understand that you win some and you lose some. But not you. It always has to be some elaborate conspiracy against you when you lose and the entire thing has to be rigged in your mind.

It's honestly pathetic. Grow the fuck up.

And the democrats have whined about every election loss as well, going back to al gore. Gore, Hilary, Kerry, Abrams.........two decades of whining without truth. We have the truth, you do not.

The democrats changed election laws in multiple states against their state constitutions...this is truth.

The government agencies, in particular the FBI, colluded with Big Tech social media to censor conservatives and to bury stories about biden....this is the truth.

And the democrats have whined about every election loss as well, going back to al gore.

No. We have legitimate grievances against the democrats changing election rules unconstitutionally, and using the federal government to censor conservatives. Gore, kerry, hilary, abrams lost the elections without either of those things happening...they are bitches, we have real grievances.

No. We have legitimate grievances against the democrats...
"We have legitimate grievances" translates to "We're whining like little bitches because we're sad that we lost."

I guarantee you're going to have "legitimate grievances" next time you lose as well. Aren't you? Admit it. You're going to whine like a little bitch EVERY time you lose, aren't you? You crybabies will never accept election results unless your side wins.

Forum List

Back