WEF/Democrats lie... US is at record oil production.

TheGreatSatan

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2019
-1x-1.png

Everyday, oil is being released to supplement supplies that have been cut off. Gas stations across the nation have been preparing their systems for double digit gas prices.

The WEF/Democrats WANT double digit gas prices to fight global warming.

Every time you buy something, know you are paying more for it because Democrats vote for higher gas prices.

SOON America, you will wake up to an empty reserve and $10 gas, if you can even find it.

All part of the plan. All part of the Great Reset.

Democrats = WEF

It's worse, the damage from Dem's war on fossil fuels will unfold over the next 5-15 years as investment in infra has shut down. Nobody wants to risk investing 10 years into new refineries given the attacks on their industry. So even if we can reverse the Dem damage in 2024 we may suffer the consequences for 10+ years out. Thanks Dems you blithering idiots.

It's worse, the damage from Dem's war on fossil fuels will unfold over the next 5-15 years as investment in infra has shut down. Nobody wants to risk investing 10 years into new refineries given the attacks on their industry. So even if we can reverse the Dem damage in 2024 we may suffer the consequences for 10+ years out. Thanks Dems you blithering idiots.
I recommend Americans keep their gas tanks full. The day the reserve runs dry will happen suddenly, panic buying will ensue, days later gas will be impossible to find.

-1x-1.png

Everyday, oil is being released to supplement supplies that have been cut off. Gas stations across the nation have been preparing their systems for double digit gas prices.

Every time you buy something, know you are paying more for it because Democrats vote for higher gas prices.

SOON America, you will wake up to an empty reserve and $10 gas, if you can even find it.

Democrats = WEF
Crazy conspiracy theories are awesome!

Have to disagree. They are not fighting global warming. How much and what are the dems spending that largesse on that does ANYTHING to prevent global warming? They are padding their own pockets and those of their friends.
Yes, but they say they support higher gas prices to fight global warming. That is their cover for their attack on Americans.

Crazy conspiracy theories are awesome!
Last year's conspiracy theories are today's facts.

Happens over and over as you morons label shit a conspiracy to combat FACTS.

The following were conspiracies but are now FACTS:

The clot shot doesn't prevent the spread of covid.
Natural immunity is better than the shot.
Masks are a worthless panacea.
Obama is a queer.
The border is not secure.
Schools are teaching critical race theory.

And the list would go on and on if I wanted to do some digging.

Last year's conspiracy theories are today's facts.

Happens over and over as you morons label shit a conspiracy to combat FACTS.

The following were conspiracies but are now FACTS:

The clot shot doesn't prevent the spread of covid.
Natural immunity is better than the shot.
Masks are a worthless panacea.
Obama is a queer.
The border is not secure.
Schools are teaching critical race theory.

And the list would go on and on if I wanted to do some digging.
News from the future...

WEF/Democrats move to ban private live stock ownership to fight climate change...

News from the future...

WEF/Democrats move to ban private live stock ownership to fight climate change...
Not out of the realm of possibility as I've seen stories in the news of them wanting to restrict the consumption of meat. I mean why the fuck else would they be pushing eating bugs when meat is plentiful

Not out of the realm of possibility as I've seen stories in the news of them wanting to restrict the consumption of meat. I mean why the fuck else would they be pushing eating bugs when meat is plentiful
They believe live stock pollutes and causes climate change. The WEF are pushing these bans in Europe today.

You will own nothing
You will have no privacy
You will eat bugs
You will be happy

Or else...

Democrats = WEF

-1x-1.png

Democrats = WEF
Show us the votes and what they voted for.

Yes, but they say they support higher gas prices to fight global warming. That is their cover for their attack on Americans.
California has gas prices topping $7.00 per gallon. I hope my former citizens there do not vote to keep Newsom in office.

Forum List

Back