Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Nancy Mace

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Winsome Sears

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Other - who?

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
I hope it’s someone who will work hard to help the American populace and President Trump succeed. Not like the last POS Deep State plant.

The pick has to be able to do the next 8 yrs. As President Trump would do, Need to be less than age 60 Perhaps?

Last edited:
I hope President Trump picks someone as able as he in telling the truth. If he is compatible with either Ted Cruz or Jim Jordan, if something bad happened to him, either of them could stand up to the Omerta state of the Deep State Democrats who are hell bent to insert communism upon the Freedom loving American people. I'm sick of the threat of communism being pushed by the Hillary Rodham Clinton crowd just because she favored the alinsky method of changing a free society with a totalitarian schema that communism is and would start a civil war not to mention a threat of Chna or Russia, both totalitarian communist organizations, to further divide this nation.

The Congress did America a disservice for ignoring the Anti-Communist law of 1954 supported by Eisenhower's wisdom, having dealt with fascists and communists in World War II which his leadership at least got rid of strongman Hitler, who like V. Putin aggressively pushed for unifying Europe under his totalitarian presence. One committed suicide, and the other is pushing the envelope for WWIII, not to mention the threats that Communist China has been pushing for decades since their support of Ho Chi Minh and Jane Fonda's hatred of American soldiers who fought against communism in the Vietnam War. That left a truly bad taste in the mouths of many military families and patriotic Americans concerned about the betrayal of our brave soldiers fighting for the freedom of South Vietnam who called upon us to be saved from communism.

Last edited:
If he's serious this time (which he obviously wasn't in the choosing of Pence), he'll need a hammer who is an active veep, and not just some "assassination insurance" or political strategic token to win over a certain constituency or state.....Someone who can stay on task and not be distracted/obstructed from it, by the shitstorm of lawfare and bureaucratic monkey-wrenching that will certainly ensue should Trump again defy the odds and win.

For example, but not limited to....

• Michael Flynn
  • Douglas MacGregor
  • Dave Brat
  • Devin Nunez
  • Matt Gaetz

If he's serious this time (which he obviously wasn't in the choosing of Pence), he'll need a hammer who is an active veep, and not just some "assassination insurance" or political strategic token to win over a certain constituency or state.....Someone who can stay on task and not be distracted/obstructed from it, by the shitstorm of lawfare and bureaucratic monkey-wrenching that will certainly ensue should Trump again defy the odds and win.

For example, but not limited to....

• Michael Flynn
  • Douglas MacGregor
  • Dave Brat
  • Devin Nunez
  • Matt Gaetz
It’s can’t be Gaetz unless he wants to DQ Florida.

How about Hulk Hogan? The Hulkster likes Trump, and Trump- thankfully- is a Hulkamaniac.

Getting someone outside of the political realm would really be a point of positivity for the Trump campaign and give people a lot of confidence.

Further, Hogan delivers a tremendous speech.

His focus will be on the border and China....again. all he has to do is say "within 30 days we wol import every illegsl immigrants who committed a crime in America" and he will gain 5-7%. it's 2016 all over again and Dems will say "we need to change!" just as the did after Hillarynlost.

I strongly recommend Winsome Sears from VA. It’s a state that can be flipped to red.
It's already a red state.... enter: Youngkin and Sears

Trump was winning VA handily in 2020 during waking hours, but Dominion and the 4am ballots fucked him.

I like Sears. I also like the gal that kicked the cheney bitch to the curb. He needs a female, color not important - black people are starting to hate the stuttering shit clown as much as the rest of us.

I strongly recommend Winsome Sears from VA. It’s a state that can be flipped to red.
This Winsome Sears?

Virginia Lt. Gov. Winsome Sears (R) said on Thursday that she would not support former President Trump running again for the White House if he declares his candidacy, as he is expected to do next week.

Sears told Fox News’s Neil Cavuto that Trump had numerous accomplishments with the economy and with public safety, but she said voters showed in the midterm elections that they want the Republican Party to have a different leader.

“I could not support him. I just couldn’t,” she said.

Republicans were hoping for a red wave to lead the party to significant gains in the House and Senate in the midterms, but Democrats outperformed the polls in many races.

“A true leader understands when they have become a liability,” Sears said. “A true leader understands that it’s time to step off the stage, and the voters have given us that very clear message.”

She said voters are saying “enough is enough” and that America is “the prize.”

This Winsome Sears?

Virginia Lt. Gov. Winsome Sears (R) said on Thursday that she would not support former President Trump running again for the White House if he declares his candidacy, as he is expected to do next week.

Sears told Fox News’s Neil Cavuto that Trump had numerous accomplishments with the economy and with public safety, but she said voters showed in the midterm elections that they want the Republican Party to have a different leader.

“I could not support him. I just couldn’t,” she said.

Republicans were hoping for a red wave to lead the party to significant gains in the House and Senate in the midterms, but Democrats outperformed the polls in many races.

“A true leader understands when they have become a liability,” Sears said. “A true leader understands that it’s time to step off the stage, and the voters have given us that very clear message.”

She said voters are saying “enough is enough” and that America is “the prize.”
Opinions change often. Ever hear of Ben Shapiro?

Forum List

Back