Governor Desantis secures total victory over Disney, as judge tosses out the last remaining lawsuit against him

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Justice prevails again in Florida!

Perhaps Disney should consider Nikki Haley's offer to relocate to South Carolina.

lol

Gov. Ron DeSantis earned a victory lap on Wednesday after Disney's last-gasp lawsuit against him failed in federal court.

The judge in the case dismissed the much-ballyhooed move against the governor based on a lack of standing and the plaintiff's failure to state a claim. With that, total victory against "The Mouse" has been secured.

Every step of the way, DeSantis has bested Disney, though some of his critics on the right boasted that this particular lawsuit proved the governor had "lost to Mickey Mouse." That was always ludicrous, and there was always a good chance it would not prevail.

Perhaps Disney should consider Nikki Haley's offer to relocate to South Carolina.
Please do. Please.

Oh, and it's spelled "DEIsney"

They are so, so fukced. Virtually every movie they've made, especially the Woke ones, have shit the bed both financially and critically.

It's what happens when you put children in charge. Woke, stupid children. Which is what the entire dimocrap scum pary consists of.

The problem is, dimocrap scum never learn. Ever. It's why they're dimocrap scum -- They're too stupid to learn.

We all make mistakes. We all have dumbass ideas evey now and then.

The difference is, we learn from them. dimmocrap scum do not. They are incapable of learning. Only capable of indoctrination.

All that effort and money wasted, to give him some "street cred" for the Presidential Primaries. What a bust.

RankStateNumber of Migrants
to Florida
1New York91,201
2California50,701
3New Jersey47,000
4Georgia39,990
5Texas38,207

This is for ONE (1) year, 2022. One year. People aren't moving here because we're so great. We're not. Wages are low, Unemployment and Welfare are almost nonexistent, housing isn't cheap, at all, and the weather SUCKS. I hate the weather down here. HATE IT ! I hate it so bad that, now that I've been retired for a while, I'm moving. Too crowded anyway. Don't like Yankees all that much, either. "I can get this cheaper from my cousin OIVING in Joisey!" They're not just annoying, they're fat and ugly, to boot.

The reason people move here is simple -- Where they're coming from has been turned into a massive shit-hole by scum of the Earth dimocrap FILTH. That, boys and girls is FACT. Such incredible shitholes that the City Rats can't even stand it anymore.

Last edited:
RankStateNumber of Migrants
to Florida
1New York91,201
2California50,701
3New Jersey47,000
4Georgia39,990
5Texas38,207

This is for ONE (1) year, 2022. One year. People aren't moving here because we're so great. We're not. Wages are low, Unemployment and Welfare are almost nonexistent, housing isn't cheap, at all, and the weather SUCKS. I hate the weather down here. HATE IT ! I hate it so bad that, now that I've been retired for a while, I'm moving. Too crowded anyway. Don't like Yankees all that much, either. "I can get this cheaper from my cousin OIVING in Joisey!" They're not just annoying, they're fat and ugly, to boot.

The reason people move here is simple -- Where they're coming from has been turned into a massive shit-hole by scum of the Earth dimocrap FILTH. That, boys and girls is FACT. Such incredible shitholes that the City Rats can't even stand it anymore.

I love short sleeves and shorts year round.

lol
I wish Disney could move to South Carolina. I wonder what all those businesses and tens of thousands of employees in Orlando who depend on Disney would say.

Last edited:
I wish Disney could move to South Carolina. I wonder what all those businesses and tens of thousands of employees in Orlando who depend on Disney would say.
Is South Carolina full of purple hair faggots with nose rings and neck tattoos?

I live in Florida and say the word GAY all the time.

Nothing has happened to me.

Disney was trying to change the culture far left through their content. It did not work.

lol

Gov. Ron DeSantis earned a victory lap on Wednesday after Disney's last-gasp lawsuit against him failed in federal court.

The judge in the case dismissed the much-ballyhooed move against the governor based on a lack of standing and the plaintiff's failure to state a claim. With that, total victory against "The Mouse" has been secured.

Every step of the way, DeSantis has bested Disney, though some of his critics on the right boasted that this particular lawsuit proved the governor had "lost to Mickey Mouse." That was always ludicrous, and there was always a good chance it would not prevail.

He found a crooked Trump judge. Disney has a strong case.

We shouldnt even call it Disney anymore

Just call it the film company that liberals turned into a pile of shit and everyone will know who we mean

Forum List

Back