Dems want to keep Trump off of the ballot

There are a lot of Democrat Cultist and Never Trumpers who are blinded by their fanatical hate.
The Democrats Indictments are a legal farce and 100% politically motivated election interference.
Why can't the Crazy Democrat Cult ever compete fairly?
Why do Dems always have to lie and cheat?
You do realize that none of this whataboutism burp actually responds to the issue raised, which was you classifying a lifelong conservative as "leftist" because he doesn't kowtow to your hero. Bottom line = the calls for Trump to be barred from holding office again (which I disagree with) are not coming from "leftists" as you claim, rather from constitutional scholars on both sides of the aisle.

You do realize that none of this whataboutism burp actually responds to the issue raised, which was you classifying a lifelong conservative as "leftist" because he doesn't kowtow to your hero. Bottom line = the calls for Trump to be barred from holding office again (which I disagree with) are not coming from "leftists" as you claim, rather from constitutional scholars on both sides of the aisle.
you are a loyal cultist

you are a loyal cultist
Of what?

I've not taken any political position in my response to you, other than one actually siding against the efforts to constitutionally disqualify Trump. If he is convicted on the Jan 6 charge I might reconsider, but right now I stand firmly against the calls to ban him.

I suspect you've heard "cultist" used and thought it sounded like a nice zinger, but you should invest some time and effort in understanding what words mean, since insults are far more effective when they actually have applicable context. As it is you just come off looking like a buffoon misusing a word.

Of what?

I've not taken any political position in my response to you, other than one actually siding against the efforts to constitutionally disqualify Trump. If he is convicted on the Jan 6 charge I might reconsider, but right now I stand firmly against the calls to ban him.

I suspect you've heard "cultist" used and thought it sounded like a nice zinger, but you should invest some time and effort in understanding what words mean, since insults are far more effective when they actually have applicable context. As it is you just come off looking like a buffoon misusing a word.
The Left is a fanatical cult.
There was no insurrection.
Trump did not have a secret plot for an insurrection.
The Democrat insurrection conspiracy theory is crazy.
The Democrats are turning America into a banana republic with their phony indictments.
Why not just run a normal election campaign?
Are they afraid that they will lose if they don't lie and cheat?

Fox News contributor Jonathan Turley calls the left's push using the 14th Amendment to disqualify former President Trump from appearing on the ballot 'dangerous' and a 'considerable reach' on 'The Ingraham Angle.'

Comment:
The Crazy Democrat Cult wants to prevent Trump from being on the 2024 ballot with an illegitimate use of 14th amendment.
We told you that the Democrats are undermining our democracy with their ludicrous indictments and crazy insurrection theory.
Actually, if you people had been payin attention, and had a reading comprehension level above first grade, you would know that there are just as many conservatives who want him off of the ballot- maybe more

Many conservatives /Republicans know that Trump at the top of the ticket in 24 is likely to spell disaster for the entire party- despite what current polls show about him and Biden being competitive

Democrates know it too. They want to run against Trump who is the least electable of the whole mtley crew

No Democrat in their right mind wants to take Trump off the ballot. Him being there assures Republicans get wiped out next year.

But you have to stand back and admit, Trump's doing a seriously good job of trying to take himself out of the race.
Hmmmmm....conspiracy?? :)
There is no such thing as a Democrat in his right mind, Simp.

Fox News contributor Jonathan Turley calls the left's push using the 14th Amendment to disqualify former President Trump from appearing on the ballot 'dangerous' and a 'considerable reach' on 'The Ingraham Angle.'

Comment:
The Crazy Democrat Cult wants to prevent Trump from being on the 2024 ballot with an illegitimate use of 14th amendment.
We told you that the Democrats are undermining our democracy with their ludicrous indictments and crazy insurrection theory.
Yes they know obviously they can’t beat him head on

Forum List

Back