Hate Heating Up: GOP Bill To Expel Palestinians From U.S.

Even if that was true which it is not, it is totally irrelevant to our beliefs or this discussion.
Absolutely it is a fact you fake injun. You read the nutty twiggy fantasies of native American life but have no idea what it was really like.

The native people's were MIGRATORY. That's why they had no concept of property ownership.

In the east they were more sedentary so they had regions that were theirs, but in a collective way. No doubt why you love them, you peasant types need to have a ruler because you can't think for yourself.

But in the west, where my tribe originally lived, it was a violent existence. War, and slavery were the norm.

Then why did you bring it up?
I didn't. You did.
Indians were slavers.....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_American_slave_ownership
Here's the deal. I am a Cherokee who was raised in a white state. I went to an all white Catholic school. When I got out of school I went to live with my real grandmother. Full blood Cherokee. This was my awakening. For the last 20 years I have been doing research on Native history, conducting interviews with boarding school survivors. I know the history of my people.

I didn't. You did.

Here's the deal. I am a Cherokee who was raised in a white state. I went to an all white Catholic school. When I got out of school I went to live with my real grandmother. Full blood Cherokee. This was my awakening. For the last 20 years I have been doing research on Native history, conducting interviews with boarding school survivors. I know the history of my people.
apparently, as highlighted on this thread you didn't....but regardless, none of that has to do with the topic of this thread

Absolutely it is a fact you fake injun. You read the nutty twiggy fantasies of native American life but have no idea what it was really like.

The native people's were MIGRATORY. That's why they had no concept of property ownership.

In the east they were more sedentary so they had regions that were theirs, but in a collective way. No doubt why you love them, you peasant types need to have a ruler because you can't think for yourself.

But in the west, where my tribe originally lived, it was a violent existence. War, and slavery were the norm.
You're a fake.

I didn't. You did.

Carolina Cherokee ?

Forum List

Back