Old Joke - How Do You Make A Cultist Call You A Liar....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The5thHorseman

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2022
Quote them, verbatim..

Fact check: Audio debunks Vivek Ramaswamy’s false claim that he was misquoted about 9/11 https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/22/politics/fact-check-vivek-ramaswamy-the-atlantic-911-misquoted

Collins then asked, “But are you telling me that your quote is wrong here?”

Ramaswamy responded, “I am telling you the quote is wrong, actually.”...

Facts First: On Tuesday, The Atlantic released an audio recording of Ramaswamy’s remarks about 9/11 – and it proves that he was quoted accurately in the article. The Atlantic did not put any words in his mouth.

“Vivek Ramaswamy was not misquoted in my story,” John Hendrickson, the staff writer for The Atlantic who wrote the article, tweeted on Tuesday.

Asked for comment after the release of the audio on Tuesday, Ramaswamy spokesperson Tricia McLaughlin said in an email: “We are grateful that the Atlantic released the audio after we repeatedly asked them to do so. The audio clearly demonstrates that Vivek was taken badly out of context and even this small snippet proves that. We continue to encourage the Atlantic to release more of the recording, rather than their carefully selected snippet, so that full context and reality is exposed.”

McLaughlin did not explain how Ramaswamy was supposedly taken out of context; in fact, the audio shows that the article kept his comments in context. And asked to explain how Ramaswamy was misquoted – again, he claimed to Collins that the Atlantic had put words in his mouth and that the quote was “wrong” – she responded only, “Out of context, very clearly.”

The lesson here is that if you don't blow so hard, you won't have to hear that dreaded question

"Are these your words?"

Quote them, verbatim..

Fact check: Audio debunks Vivek Ramaswamy’s false claim that he was misquoted about 9/11 https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/22/politics/fact-check-vivek-ramaswamy-the-atlantic-911-misquoted

Collins then asked, “But are you telling me that your quote is wrong here?”

Ramaswamy responded, “I am telling you the quote is wrong, actually.”...

Facts First: On Tuesday, The Atlantic released an audio recording of Ramaswamy’s remarks about 9/11 – and it proves that he was quoted accurately in the article. The Atlantic did not put any words in his mouth.

“Vivek Ramaswamy was not misquoted in my story,” John Hendrickson, the staff writer for The Atlantic who wrote the article, tweeted on Tuesday.

Asked for comment after the release of the audio on Tuesday, Ramaswamy spokesperson Tricia McLaughlin said in an email: “We are grateful that the Atlantic released the audio after we repeatedly asked them to do so. The audio clearly demonstrates that Vivek was taken badly out of context and even this small snippet proves that. We continue to encourage the Atlantic to release more of the recording, rather than their carefully selected snippet, so that full context and reality is exposed.”

McLaughlin did not explain how Ramaswamy was supposedly taken out of context; in fact, the audio shows that the article kept his comments in context. And asked to explain how Ramaswamy was misquoted – again, he claimed to Collins that the Atlantic had put words in his mouth and that the quote was “wrong” – she responded only, “Out of context, very clearly.”

The lesson here is that if you don't blow so hard, you won't have to hear that dreaded question

"Are these your words?"
I don't understand why Ramaswamy makes such a fuss. He's after the crackpot crowd for their votes, ain't he? What's one more crackpot theory to a MAGA? Nothing

• Banned
I don't understand why Ramaswamy makes such a fuss. He's after the crackpot crowd for their votes, ain't he? What's one more crackpot theory to a MAGA? Nothing
He's got the best CV in that doghouse, and he's spending every moment beshitting himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back