Dems hate Daschle?

Flying Duck

Aug 8, 2004
I'm not sure if this is representative of the whole Dem party but I just found a thread in DU where someone was asking DUers to help Daschle in the itght race for his seat. Most of the people responding to the topic are ripping Daschle a new one.

They're collapsing from within. :thewave:

(Although it does scare me that I'm agreeing with the majority over at DU.)

Flying Duck said:
I'm not sure if this is representative of the whole Dem party but I just found a thread in DU where someone was asking DUers to help Daschle in the itght race for his seat. Most of the people responding to the topic are ripping Daschle a new one.

Probably cause they see him as a traitor. He is trying to win in his state by acting all close to Bush.

Flying Duck said:

Doesn't surprise me. Daschle is having to go more conservative to win in his state, I think he said that he supports the war.

Flying Duck said:

The dummies at DU don't understand how important Daschle is to their party. I just hope to God that South Dakota wakes up and recognizes Daschle for the two-faced hypocrite that he is and kicks him out of office.

Forum List

Back