Dems Busing in People for Obama Speech

Yea how terrible that Dems practice what they preach. Like ride share and conserving gasoline.

So they didn't believe in those things in 2008?

Were no ride shares happening in 2008? I recall there were people sharing the cost of renting buses back then. Your OP is nothing but faux drama.

I'm just trying to figure out why they are concerned about not being able to fill a smaller stadium. You keep dodging that point.

In 2008, Obama easily filled an 84.000 stadium in Denver to give his acceptance speech. Today, it sounds like they are hard pressed to fill a smaller one and are having to bus people in from throughout North and South Carolina. Quite telling.

Dems bring in crowds by the busload to fill stadium for Obama speech | Fox News

Pop Greenville NC 86,000 .... Denver...620,000 Idiot much Bro?

People travel outside of their own towns and states to see sporting events and concerts all the time. I believe it is you who is the idiot

They tried having Jon "I stole $1.2B from my customers and I'm not looking at any jail time" Corzine write the Failed Stimulus, maybe Bernie Madoff can give them a plan in 2012?

Last edited:
In 2008, Obama easily filled an 84.000 stadium in Denver to give his acceptance speech. Today, it sounds like they are hard pressed to fill a smaller one and are having to bus people in from throughout North and South Carolina. Quite telling.

Greenville, NC is about three hours away from Charlotte. The population of Charlotte is 751,087 as of 2011.

Idiot much, Huggy?

Who is whining?

So your idiotic exaggerated drama wasn't whining about ride sharing?

Ride sharing lol

What else is it? Not a single piece of evidence was provided that the Democratic Party or the Obama campaign was paying for those buses. I do hope that none of those participants decide to throw peanuts at black people doing their jobs, and saying, "this is how we feed the animals."

Greenville, NC is about three hours away from Charlotte. The population of Charlotte is 751,087 as of 2011.

Idiot much, Huggy?

So..tell us. What is wrong with bussing people in?

Idiot much, Huggy?

I just hope those KKK murderers don't show up from Greenville.

Last edited:

How is bussing people in a bad thing? Explain please.

Never said it was.

So what's your point? Do want each individual to hop in a Hummer and drive themself?

Forum List

Back