Dems Busing in People for Obama Speech

I just hope they are paying for it out of their pockets and not with taxpayers monies

Yea, they have to ride busses because they can't afford the gas to drive there themselves. ;)

Let's see who's footing the bill, that should be interesting. :dunno:

In 2008, Obama easily filled an 84.000 stadium in Denver to give his acceptance speech. Today, it sounds like they are hard pressed to fill a smaller one and are having to bus people in from throughout North and South Carolina. Quite telling.

Dems bring in crowds by the busload to fill stadium for Obama speech | Fox News

Pop Greenville NC 86,000 .... Denver...620,000 Idiot much Bro?

Greenville, NC is about three hours away from Charlotte. The population of Charlotte is 751,087 as of 2011.

Idiot much, Huggy?

I googled it. I keep trying to tell you fucks that I'm not a dem.. I don't follow what the dems do that closely. Ya I got bad info and forwarded it ...my bad.

funny how they seem to be able to get people to come by just offering them a ride to it.

somehow these idiots think thats bad

Yea, they have to ride busses because they can't afford the gas to drive there themselves. ;)

Let's see who's footing the bill, that should be interesting. :dunno:

To your shallow little pin head mind, if people choose to ride share and to use mass transit an indication that they can't afford to fill up their tank? I guess, being a business genius like yourself, it does.

Last edited:
People travel outside of their own towns and states to see sporting events and concerts all the time. I believe it is you who is the idiot

You are the idiot grampy. Even rich people that have the nicest cars and SUVs take buses to football games and other large events BECAUSE it is way more convenient! You don't have to park a couple of miles from the event.

You are NOTHING if not a stupid hack echo of newGOPer nonsense.

Spoken like a true duffus. I've been to hundreds of events in many states and I've never once traveled by bus.

Funny thing though. If the RNC had bussed in thousands of church goers you all would be screaming about how the religious right is trying to control things.

You're so transparent

I didn't pay much attention to the RNC convention this year. There was no real need for one..everything was already decided.

FORWARD to more unemployment and debt.

And we'll provide a bus to get you there.

I didn't watch any of the Republican convention, caught what I wanted after on the Internet..

and as I said, I'll be watching paint dry during the Democrat circus:lol:

In 2008, Obama easily filled an 84.000 stadium in Denver to give his acceptance speech. Today, it sounds like they are hard pressed to fill a smaller one and are having to bus people in from throughout North and South Carolina. Quite telling.

Perhaps they are just getting their Democrat supporters used to it... By the time Obama is finished with destroying our energy providers, all people are going to be able to afford is a Bus ride.

SNIP from that link:

CHARLOTTE, N.C. – College students from across North Carolina will arrive in Charlotte by the busload. Same with members of predominantly black churches in neighboring South Carolina.

Their goal: help fill a 74,000-seat outdoor stadium to capacity when President Obama accepts the Democratic nomination Thursday night.

Anything short of a full house on the final night of the Democratic Party's national convention will be instant fodder for Republicans eager to use empty seats as symbols of waning voter enthusiasm for Obama.

Democrats have been fretting for months over whether the president can draw a capacity crowd at Bank of America Stadium. Polls show voter enthusiasm is down, as are Obama's crowds for his battleground state campaign rallies.

What a nice gesture of Obama! Since he's so willing to rent busses for the occasion, perhaps he will rent busses to these hapless people to see that they get voter ID's for the upcoming election!

I didn't watch any of the Republican convention, caught what I wanted after on the Internet..

and as I said, I'll be watching paint dry during the Democrat circus:lol:

Good. See whether your womanly juices run dry and shrivel up. You have a head start.

If these people are anything like the ones they bused in for Obama's inauguration (rude and crass) when Bush was up, should be interesting to see the Dems keep control..

but then again, rude and crass that's a typical liberal progressive-Democrat....lol

Last edited:
Jesus man, put down the hooka for five minutes.... He's pointing out the glaring drop in exuberance over Obama over the last four years.

No doubt "exuberance" is down. However, we're comparing a convention in a state he won by 9 points to one being held in a state he won by 0.3 points in 2008.

I hate to point out the obvious here, Greenie but the population of North Carolina is almost double what the population of Colorado is. If he's having a hard time filling a stadium in a State with almost ten million people like North Carolina, I'm guessing he'd have an even harder time filling a stadium in a State with a population that is a little over five million. NOT a good sign for the President.

Lets see.

Our resident nutters, along with the steadfastly impartial FOX News, wish to convince themeslves and the world that President Obama has lost his mojo.

As evidence, they bring us an analysis of crowd sizes. A subject which, just 4 short years ago, brought the would-be leader of the free world much criticism for the exact opposite reason.

The article does a wonderful job of leaving the intrepid reader with the impression that President Obama himself has donned a bus driver's uniform and is out begging for passengers. However, the piece never does say who is paying for the buses and whether or not they are filling with ease.

"Dems bring in crowds by the busload" they shout! One wonders if the travelers have been forced upon those buses at gunpoint. They would never go willingly!

Here is a prediction, dummies. That stadium will be filled. And the President will bring down the house. How do I know? Because I heard his stump speech last week. He's simply brings more excitement to the party than his opponent. You idiots chose Mitt. Ha ha ha...........ha ha!

Forum List

Back