Democrats Won't Vote for Carson Because....

You won't find a liberal presidential nominee who states that the earth is only 6000 years old. We do not vote for crazy people. Even if the source of the crazy is a lifetime of religious indoctrination.

We evolved........we were not created. End of the story. If you are a candidate for POTUS and think we were created.....you had better keep a lid on that thought or you'll never even sniff the WH. The American people are OPPOSED to theocracy. We ain't going there. Period.
You vote for habitual Liars..............It's just so you.

well they already knew that. you are the biggest bigots and racist in the country

he's not the thug type and he believes in his religion. so there's two strikes against him already. go vote for the white lying old lady, or the white 100 year old nobody Bernie baby, who's sat in Congress all these years sucking a living off us and hardly heard a peep from him until now. no one cares who you are going to vote for

Do you think the world is only 6000 years old, Staphy?
You trust someone who believes in fairy tales to handle a country of 320,000,000 in the real world?

It's worse than that. Ben Carson actually thinks that Seventh-day Adventists will someday be considered criminals, arrested by the Government, then be sentenced to death.

Ben Carson and the Satanic Sabbath persecution conspiracy

I have a brother who is a SDA and they don't believe in working on Saturdays. That's their sabbath, too. How's Bennie going to reconcile that?

I bet you Democrats wouldn't vote for Trump now because of this: you're such losers.

snip:
BEAUTIFUL=> Donald Trump Blessed by Black, White Pastors and Rabbis (Video)

Jim Hoft Oct 25th, 2015 9:31 am

Black and white pastors and rabbis prayed with Donald Trump recently.

Dr. David Jeremiah calls for strong African American Pastors to stand with Donald Trump.
Via Director Blue:

all of it here:
BEAUTIFUL=> Donald Trump Blessed by Black, White Pastors and Rabbis (Video) - The Gateway Pundit

You can't defend Carson's ridiculous religious beliefs, can you? This thread isn't about Donald Trump, now is it?

So are you telling us Obama is not a Christian? Did Obama, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Jimmy Carter, LBJ and JFK come out and say the Earth is not 6,000 years old according to his and her proclaim religions ?

Just curious

If they did please provide links and not an opinion

Please and thank you.

Evangelical-based/born again Christians wallow in this 1st Testament bullshit. Obama and the Clintons didn't push their religion, or lack thereof, in anybody's face. It was in the background where it belongs.

well they already knew that. you are the biggest bigots and racist in the country

he's not the thug type and he believes in his religion. so there's two strikes against him already. go vote for the white lying old lady, or the white 100 year old nobody Bernie baby, who's sat in Congress all these years sucking a living off us and hardly heard a peep from him until now. no one cares who you are going to vote for

Do you think the world is only 6000 years old, Staphy?
You trust someone who believes in fairy tales to handle a country of 320,000,000 in the real world?

It's worse than that. Ben Carson actually thinks that Seventh-day Adventists will someday be considered criminals, arrested by the Government, then be sentenced to death.

Ben Carson and the Satanic Sabbath persecution conspiracy

I have a brother who is a SDA and they don't believe in working on Saturdays. That's their sabbath, too. How's Bennie going to reconcile that?

I doubt if Bernie will address that at all. Why would he? This is a free country, and people are allowed to follow their beliefs any way they choose.

Republicans oppossed Obama because of his policies not his race yet you lefties screamed at the top of your lungs NO, NO, NO, the only reason you can oppose Obama is because he's black and your racist. So if the only reason the right could be against Obama is becuase they are racist then the only reason the left can be against Carson is because your racist sorry if you don't like having the same standard applied to you that you applied to others.

Republicans oppossed Obama because of his policies not his race yet you lefties screamed at the top of your lungs NO, NO, NO, the only reason you can oppose Obama is because he's black and your racist. So if the only reason the right could be against Obama is becuase they are racist then the only reason the left can be against Carson is because your racist sorry if you don't like having the same standard applied to you that you applied to others.

Boy, that is rich. Is that why they say he's a Muslim, Kenyan, without a real Birth Certificate?

Boy, that is rich. Is that why they say he's a Muslim, Kenyan, without a real Birth Certificate?
Whats rich is how you lefties take a small minority and paint them as the norm you guys started this bullshit so now enjoy being on the other end of it.

foxnews-tea-party-racism.jpg

teapartyracism.jpg

quote-the-tea-baggers-the-one-thing-they-hate-is-when-you-call-them-racist-the-other-thing-they-hate-is-bill-maher-117541.jpg

20130725-094555.jpg

Colin Powell

There’s also a dark — a dark vein of intolerance in some parts of the [Republican] party. What do I mean by that? I mean by that that they still sort of look down on minorities. How can I evidence that?

When I see a former governor say that the President is “shuckin’ and jivin’,” that’s racial era slave term. When I see another former governor after the president’s first debate where he didn’t do very well, says that the president was lazy. He didn’t say he was slow. He was tired. He didn’t do well. He said he was lazy. Now, it may not mean anything to most Americans, but to those of us who are African Americans, the second word is shiftless and then there’s a third word that goes along with that. The birther, the whole birther movement. Why do senior Republican leaders tolerate this kind of discussion within the party?

Lawrence Wilkerson, former Chief of Staff for Colin Powell

Let me just be candid: My party is full of racists. And the real reason a considerable portion of my party wants President Obama out of the White House has nothing to do with the content of his character, nothing to do with his competence as commander in chief and president, and everything to do with the color of his skin. And that’s despicable

Last edited:

Good question. But Blacksquawk, this thread is about Ben Carson. Not Obama.

Liberals believe the world is, correctly, 4.543 billion years old.
Carson believes it is only 6000 years old.
So please, don't be so stupid.
We elected Obama TWICE, so OBVIOUSLY race is not the issue.

Ben Carson: ‘I Do Believe in the Six-Day Creation’ of the World
Ben Carson: ‘I Do Believe in the Six-Day Creation’ of the World
Because he doesn't fit their preconceived notion of a black man should act and think like, simple as that.

Embrace the suck

I bet you Democrats wouldn't vote for Trump now because of this: you're such losers.

snip:

Dr. David Jeremiah calls for strong African American Pastors to stand with Donald Trump.
Via Director Blue:

all of it here:
BEAUTIFUL=> Donald Trump Blessed by Black, White Pastors and Rabbis (Video) - The Gateway Pundit

You can't defend Carson's ridiculous religious beliefs, can you? This thread isn't about Donald Trump, now is it?

So are you telling us Obama is not a Christian? Did Obama, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Jimmy Carter, LBJ and JFK come out and say the Earth is not 6,000 years old according to his and her proclaim religions ?

Just curious

Please and thank you.

Evangelical-based/born again Christians wallow in this 1st Testament bullshit. Obama and the Clintons didn't push their religion, or lack thereof, in anybody's face. It was in the background where it belongs.

In the Muslim world you don't believe as they do, YOU ARE KILLED NO QUESTIONS ASKED, DEAD!!
Happens every day...

snip:

Via Director Blue:

all of it here:

Priests will bless anything. Here's one blessing a turtle
images

snip:

Via Director Blue:

all of it here:

Just curious

Please and thank you.

That was not my question, the ones I named all declared to be Christians...

Did they ever clarify their position, do they believe according to their religion that the earth is only 6,000 years old?

If they never touched that subject, we can only assume since they all appeared on the news going to church regularly that Obama, Bill, Hillary, Carter, LBJ and JFK all believed the earth was only 6,000 years old.

Spooooo as a person like you who hates religion....flame away at them. If you don't you are a hypocrite ....

SMFH

snip:

Via Director Blue:

all of it here:

images

Muslims bless the raping of little boys and girls, coming to a town near you.

Good question. But Blacksquawk, this thread is about Ben Carson. Not Obama.
Since your clearly new to political message boards let me fill you in on something more than one person can be brought up in a thread besides the person it's about the best example of that is the number of times George Bush has been brought in threads about Obama.

snip:

Via Director Blue:

all of it here:

images

Muslims bless the raping of little boys and girls, coming to a town near you.

I'm pretty sure Trump would hire some of them to bless him too, if he thought it would help.

foxnews-tea-party-racism.jpg

teapartyracism.jpg

quote-the-tea-baggers-the-one-thing-they-hate-is-when-you-call-them-racist-the-other-thing-they-hate-is-bill-maher-117541.jpg

20130725-094555.jpg

Colin Powell

There’s also a dark — a dark vein of intolerance in some parts of the [Republican] party. What do I mean by that? I mean by that that they still sort of look down on minorities. How can I evidence that?

When I see a former governor say that the President is “shuckin’ and jivin’,” that’s racial era slave term. When I see another former governor after the president’s first debate where he didn’t do very well, says that the president was lazy. He didn’t say he was slow. He was tired. He didn’t do well. He said he was lazy. Now, it may not mean anything to most Americans, but to those of us who are African Americans, the second word is shiftless and then there’s a third word that goes along with that. The birther, the whole birther movement. Why do senior Republican leaders tolerate this kind of discussion within the party?

Lawrence Wilkerson, former Chief of Staff for Colin Powell

Let me just be candid: My party is full of racists. And the real reason a considerable portion of my party wants President Obama out of the White House has nothing to do with the content of his character, nothing to do with his competence as commander in chief and president, and everything to do with the color of his skin. And that’s despicable
Clearly you are the exception.
10592960_1210004085681808_8843413242935176356_n.jpg

Forum List

Back