What a hypocrite! Tarantino who's made Billions from making violent movies !

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Speakers at the protest say they want to bring justice for people killed by police. Tarantino flew in from California to march alongside academic Cornel West at the RiseUpOctober event.

News from The Associated Press
Screen Shot 2015-10-25 at 9.14.24 AM.png

This gigantic Douche has over $100 million net worth due to movies HE produced that glorify guns, death and grotesque violence.
His directorial debut came with the independent gritty crime film Reservoir Dogs, which won many favorable accolades and has gone onto cult-hit status. Tarantino's next film, Pulp Fiction, received critical and commercial success, earning $212.9 million in worldwide box office revenue along with seven awards for Tarantino, among them an Academy Award, a Palme d'Or, a Golden Globe and BAFTA Award. Jackie Brown, Tarantino's third feature film, grossed $72 million worldwide, six times its initial cost of $12 million, and won critical acclaim along with award nominations for its leading performers. Tarantino followed up six years later with the successful two-part film series Kill Bill vol. 1 and Kill Bill vol. 2, another critic and audience favorite, with a box office gross totaling $333 million for both films. Tarantino teamed up with friend and fellow director Robert Rodriguez for Grindhouse, a double-feature which Tarantino contributed with the film Death Proof. His film, Inglorious Bastards, grossed $320 million worldwide and has earned many accolades
Just those movies have sold over $1 billion in tickets that I have NO doubt that have influenced
law breaking idiots like the guy that shot a NYC police officer was fatally shot while chasing a theft suspect. The suspect has been charged with murder and robbery. His lawyer says there are missing details in the case.
AND this gigantic DICK marches with people that have declared WAR on cops!
Irony of this was the DICK head and other marchers were protected by these SAME cops they
are protesting!
GEEZ these guys are so screwed up in the head!

he's becoming a washed up actor so he needed to bring some attention to himself. I hope people do boycott his ass

I like Tarantino. He's one of the best directors ever. If the guy wants to take part in a protest that's his business. I don't find him to be a hypocrite at all.

Yep, which is why people can't wait to take parts in his movies.

What does that have to do with him being against police brutality?

Movies influence people to actions! Obviously MOST people don't get influenced BUT it took just ONE TV Reporter shooting to cause the idiot in Oregon!
READ what HE said influenced him!

In fact here is the exact quote from Chris Mercer the Oregon college shooter:

On a website called Kickass Torrents, a person who used the email associated with Harper-Mercer commented on the disgruntled ex-employee who shot a television news reporter and cameraman in Virginia on-air.

I have noticed that so many people like him are all alone and unknown, yet when they spill a little blood, the whole world knows who they are.… His face splashed across every screen, his name across the lips of every person on the planet, all in the course of one day. Seems the more people you kill, the more your're in the limelight.”

He urged people to watch the “footage of him shooting those people.” saying, "It's a short video but good nonetheless

His last upload on the site, done last week, referenced the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre in 2012, which left 20 students and six staff members dead.
Gun-obsessed, timid and his mom called him 'baby': What we know of Chris Harper-Mercer's life

PLUS you must be SO f...king naive!
Why do you think over $300 billion a year is spent on "media advertising"? To influence people dumb f...k!

So when some idiot sits through Pulp Fiction or any of Tarantino's glorification of violent deaths... why wouldn't they of all totally maladjusted people find that
influencing THEIR actions!

I like Tarantino. He's one of the best directors ever. If the guy wants to take part in a protest that's his business. I don't find him to be a hypocrite at all.
Of course you wouldn't because YOU are totally ignorant of the effect Tarantino's movies have on mentally unstable people...but wait maybe you are one of them!
YOU see Tarantino movies as "entertaining"....!!
GEEZ what a violent person you must be!

You want real hypocrisy? Conservers complain all day long that the government is corrupt and out of control. Yet they always seem to back the police and police brutality cases. I guess the jackboots are OK so long as they are hassling brown people.

Of course you wouldn't because YOU are totally ignorant of the effect Tarantino's movies have on mentally unstable people...but wait maybe you are one of them!
YOU see Tarantino movies as "entertaining"....!!
GEEZ what a violent person you must be

Yep. He writes better dialogue than all of the current directors. Unlike you, someone that sits around all day and writes derogatory fact free shit all day.

Speakers at the protest say they want to bring justice for people killed by police. Tarantino flew in from California to march alongside academic Cornel West at the RiseUpOctober event.

News from The Associated Press
View attachment 53297

This gigantic Douche has over $100 million net worth due to movies HE produced that glorify guns, death and grotesque violence.
His directorial debut came with the independent gritty crime film Reservoir Dogs, which won many favorable accolades and has gone onto cult-hit status. Tarantino's next film, Pulp Fiction, received critical and commercial success, earning $212.9 million in worldwide box office revenue along with seven awards for Tarantino, among them an Academy Award, a Palme d'Or, a Golden Globe and BAFTA Award. Jackie Brown, Tarantino's third feature film, grossed $72 million worldwide, six times its initial cost of $12 million, and won critical acclaim along with award nominations for its leading performers. Tarantino followed up six years later with the successful two-part film series Kill Bill vol. 1 and Kill Bill vol. 2, another critic and audience favorite, with a box office gross totaling $333 million for both films. Tarantino teamed up with friend and fellow director Robert Rodriguez for Grindhouse, a double-feature which Tarantino contributed with the film Death Proof. His film, Inglorious Bastards, grossed $320 million worldwide and has earned many accolades
Just those movies have sold over $1 billion in tickets that I have NO doubt that have influenced
law breaking idiots like the guy that shot a NYC police officer was fatally shot while chasing a theft suspect. The suspect has been charged with murder and robbery. His lawyer says there are missing details in the case.
AND this gigantic DICK marches with people that have declared WAR on cops!
Irony of this was the DICK head and other marchers were protected by these SAME cops they
are protesting!
GEEZ these guys are so screwed up in the head!

Hollywood Elite Liberals need to take part in protests/causes, etc. every once in a while among their masses. It's good for business. Michael Moore, Oliver Stone, Leonardo DiCaprio, Barbara Streisand, Tarantino, they are all the same. They are all hypocrites.

You want real hypocrisy? Conservers complain all day long that the government is corrupt and out of control. Yet they always seem to back the police and police brutality cases. I guess the jackboots are OK so long as they are hassling brown people.

WHAT brutality???
Does this happen EVERY TIME/EVERY WHERE a cop stops a person? OR does it happen to just black people ALL the time???
Where are YOUR specific examples this happens ALL the time? EVERYWHERE???
Why are you idiots so ignorant of the STATISTICS that show most of the hassling of "brown/black" people is because MOST of the time it is "Brown/black" people that
cause the problems!
FACTS are hard to argue with and you tell me if you agree or don't agree with these FACTS!!!
FACT: Those who identified only as African American made up 13.2% of the U.S. population-over 41.7 million people. The US Census Bureau projects that by the year 2060 there will be 74.5 million African Americans including those of more than one race in the United States, making up 17.9% of the total U.S. population.Jul 31, 2015

1. CDC - Black - African American - Populations - Racial ...
FACT: More than half of the people Dearborn police arrested in 2011 and 2012 were black, according to reports they submitted to the FBI.
By comparison, about 4% of the city's residents are black, as are about a quarter of the people who live in Metropolitan Detroit.
Over those two years, the department reported arresting 4,500 black people – 500 more than lived in the city.
As a result, the arrest rate for blacks, compared with the city's population, was 26 times higher than for people of other races.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/11/18/ferguson-black-arrest-rates/19043207/

FACT: In Atlanta, African-Americans are 54 percent of the population, but are responsible for 100 percent of homicide, 95 percent of rape, 94 percent of robbery, 84 percent of aggravated assault, and 93 percent of burglary.
Source: APD Uniform Crime Reports, Apr 2011 to Apr 2012
Stuff Black People Don't Like - SBPDL: Black People Responsible for Virtually All Crime in Atlanta -- Judge Marvin Arrington Confirms

FACT: The Center for Disease Control (2013) explains that African-American male youth committing violent crimes since the 1980s has doubled that of their White counterparts.
The number of offenses committed with firearms in 2006 showed that African-Americans at a rate of 100.4 per 100,000 five times more than any other group.
Walsh and Kosson (2007) in drawing attention to the high rate of incarceration and re-incarceration of African-American male youth contribute this to socioeconomic status and ethnicity. In addition, the implications of living in poverty and racial/cultural disparities lead to anxious and frustrated feelings. These feelings have widespread implications as it relates to criminal recidivism Criminal Recidivism: the Plight of African American Male Youth?

SO please YOU tell me based on these statistics... if you are a cop driving down the street and you've seen from YOUR experiences that the chances are a young
black guy with a gun in his pants MAYBE about to commit a crime... would you not stop this black guy KNOWING from your experiences and based especially on
BlacklivesMatter chanting "Pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon!” that this young guy could be using the gun to kill the cop... WHAT would YOU DO???

Forum List

Back