No TRUE Catholic would vote for biden

so you're saying if someone loves God and his Son Jesus

he has to ditch politics? Or he doesn't maybe have to ditch it but his religious thing would be better if he/she did?
Politics is a pretty dirty business. It tends to divide people. But then Christ did say he came to bring not peace but a sword. Question is....what does the sword divide?

I come here and argue politics all the time. I can't say it makes me better but it does make me despise people at times. I suppose we have no right to complain about the results unless we are part of the process.

Jo

Last edited:
1716505084725.png

Politics is a pretty dirty business. It tends to divide people. But then Christ did say he came to bring not peace but a sword. Question is....what does the sword divide?

I come here and argue politics all the time. I can't say it makes me better but it does make me despise people at times. I suppose we have no right to complain about the results unless we are part of the process.

Jo

LOL

I despise people a lot myself. It's their fault.

lol

As far as I know most people don't separate them. Certainly politicians will use religion and religionists will use politics for their own means.

For me religion can only be ruined by politics.
it depends on... well, you have to know when enough is enough.. I find politics a little... uh.. heavy these days...

I don't know, but people change.. I'm starting to have a different attitude toward politics... could do without all the different stories, esp about dims

this article is from the BBC and as a practicing Catholic, I don't like the wording in it here and there, but nevertheless, they get it that biden is not really Catholic, something most Catholics have known ever since they heard of biden the first time.

If you vote for a child-murder-promoting candidate, you are NOT Catholic

End of sentence.

We have reached a point where most Catholics aren't really Catholic, sadly.

I am a life-long Roman Catholic, and I really don't care about the religious affiliation of political candidates generally, although I would look closely at a Mormon or a Muslim, to satisfy myself that they are not idiots.

As for Biden, I don't really give a shit about his morals, except as they impact specific policies and powers of the Presidency. But he claims to be a RC in good standing, and he manifestly is not. I would never vote for him anyway, but even if he wasn't so horrible, I would vote against him for this.

I am a life-long Roman Catholic, and I really don't care about the religious affiliation of political candidates generally, although I would look closely at a Mormon or a Muslim, to satisfy myself that they are not idiots.

As for Biden, I don't really give a shit about his morals, except as they impact specific policies and powers of the Presidency. But he claims to be a RC in good standing, and he manifestly is not. I would never vote for him anyway, but even if he wasn't so horrible, I would vote against him for this.
So no Christian idiots out there? Jim Jones immediately comes to mind...

it is a liar who claims to be something he is not.

But then bribum wrote the book on lying . He's from Scranton.. or maybe puerto Rico

and his uncle was cannibalized by... I can't remember but he was cannibalized (not)

and there are many other lies

this article is from the BBC and as a practicing Catholic, I don't like the wording in it here and there, but nevertheless, they get it that biden is not really Catholic, something most Catholics have known ever since they heard of biden the first time.

If you vote for a child-murder-promoting candidate, you are NOT Catholic

End of sentence.
I only know of one catholic family, they're all Biden. Seems Catholics often have the same issues as blacks, they traditionally side with the Demonicrats in-spite of their possession.

I only know of one catholic family, they're all Biden. Seems Catholics often have the same issues as blacks, they traditionally side with the Demonicrats in-spite of their possession.
well, u have to remember that the RCC was taken over by anti-Christs in 1958. No, wait, the Vatican was.

Most priests are not antichrists. Well, only God knows the exact number but I don't think most priests implemented V2 policies to a great degree.. and many of those who did are back- pedaling on the innovations, going back to traditional catholicism.

so yeh... that explains the bad voters in Catholic land.

Forum List

Back