Democrats refuse to admit their racism thus they make things up

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Their biggest lie is the lie of the southern strategy.

Now they are lying about their battle flag as if anyone other the decedents of their war for slavery cares.

They also lie about helping black folks when in fact all they do is help themselves to the black vote.

They lie about equal rights laws as if the 1964 equal rights legislation is the only one and that Republicans didn't overwhelmingly support the bill.

I think we are seeing a pattern.

Their biggest lie is the lie of the southern strategy. Now they are lying about their battle flag as if anyone other the decedents of their war for slavery cares. They also lie about helping black folks when in fact all they do is help themselves to the black vote. They lie about equal rights laws as if the 1964 equal rights legislation is the only one and that Republicans didn't overwhelmingly support the bill. I think we are seeing a pattern.
The only pattern I see is the LIE that today's Democrats equate with Confederate or pre-Civil Rights Democrats. Read up on Nixon and you'll learn everything you need to know about the Southern Strategy. Prime example #1: Strom Thurmond ran for president as a Democrat in 1948, but ended his career as a Republican.

Now they are lying about their battle flag as if anyone other the decedents of their war for slavery cares.

They also lie about helping black folks when in fact all they do is help themselves to the black vote.

They lie about equal rights laws as if the 1964 equal rights legislation is the only one and that Republicans didn't overwhelmingly support the bill.

Ya it's the Democrats. Republicans are of course the party of inclusion*

* - except fags, bitches, *******, spicks, gooks, poor people, commies, liberals, and smart people. Other than that though, everyone's welcome under their tent. ;)

* - except fags, bitches, *******, spicks, gooks, poor people, commies, liberals, and smart people. Other than that though, everyone's welcome under their tent. ;)

Thanks I forgot that whopping lie.

Strom Thurmond ran for president as a Democrat in 1948, but ended his career as a Republican.

Grand Kleagle Bobby Byrd ran for the Senate as a Democrat, filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and ended his career as a Democrat.

I don't recall Jim Eastland or Al Gore Sr. bolting from the Democrats either. They ended their careers as Democrats too.

Just a few examples off the top of my head. Should I gather more?

Their biggest lie is the lie of the southern strategy. Now they are lying about their battle flag as if anyone other the decedents of their war for slavery cares. They also lie about helping black folks when in fact all they do is help themselves to the black vote. They lie about equal rights laws as if the 1964 equal rights legislation is the only one and that Republicans didn't overwhelmingly support the bill. I think we are seeing a pattern.
The only pattern I see is the LIE that today's Democrats equate with Confederate or pre-Civil Rights Democrats. Read up on Nixon and you'll learn everything you need to know about the Southern Strategy. Prime example #1: Strom Thurmond ran for president as a Democrat in 1948, but ended his career as a Republican.

Oh right strom Thurmond, the only racist in the democrat party. Oh wait Byrd was an exalted something or other.

yeah there were some who fled the democrat party but it wasn't over race clearly

BTW Thurmond ran for president in the States Rights party, you know the dixiecrats that left the democrat party only to return when they lost. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt in that you were only told false information.

It's a part of your history and your legacy you want to ignore. The fact is....Thurmond was a Democrat during Jim Crow. Not every Democrat thinks alike even now.

Strom Thurmond ran for president as a Democrat in 1948, but ended his career as a Republican.
Grand Kleagle Bobby Byrd ran for the Senate as a Democrat, filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and ended his career as a Democrat. I don't recall Jim Eastland or Al Gore Sr. bolting from the Democrats either. They ended their careers as Democrats too. Just a few examples off the top of my head. Should I gather more?
The difference is that they changed, Strom didn't. NEXT!!!

No to be confused with Robert Byrd, longest serving member of Congress to have served in both Houses.

Grand Kleagle Bobby Byrd ran for the Senate as a Democrat, filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and ended his career as a Democrat. I don't recall Jim Eastland or Al Gore Sr. bolting from the Democrats either. They ended their careers as Democrats too. Just a few examples off the top of my head. Should I gather more?

Neither did Byrd

I think Freewill's strategy is to call reality a lie. I mean, the Southern Strategy never existed? Do you really need to read anymore?

changing to denial, lying and going underground is indeed change.

I think Freewill's strategy is to call reality a lie. I mean, the Southern Strategy never existed? Do you really need to read anymore?

Unfortunately for most conservatives, they're too lazy to study history and consequently don't realize the divide and conqueor, blame immigrants and make religious opposition into a scapegoat is all tactics from the Nazi playbook.

Some modern conservatives are defacto Nazis.

It never existed as the liars say it did and it certainly did not result in an increase in racism in the Republican party. Nixon did a whole lot for blacks and Regan signed MLK's birthday into law. One would think both would have pissed off all the racists, but they stayed loyal to the democrat party.

Unfortunately for most conservatives, they're too lazy to study history and consequently don't realize the divide and conqueor, blame immigrants and make religious opposition into a scapegoat is all tactics from the Nazi playbook.

Some modern conservatives are defacto Nazis.

Another whopper you should work at Burger King. Really funny when those of the party of slavery, jim crow, Dred Scott, poll taxes, segregation, literary test and a civil war accuses anyone else of being Nazis, quite interesting.

You are of course talking about the Southern Conservative Democrats and pretending once again that the issue wasn't a North South conflict. The did control the South. They were racist.

Then Bob Dylan came along.

Forum List

Back