Democrats refuse to admit their racism thus they make things up

Unfortunately for most conservatives, they're too lazy to study history

While contrarily, inner-city Democrats (a fair chunk of their numbers) simply devour history books by the pound. :laugh:

That's why they get those high paying jobs as history majors.

th

Their biggest lie is the lie of the southern strategy.

Now they are lying about their battle flag as if anyone other the decedents of their war for slavery cares.

They also lie about helping black folks when in fact all they do is help themselves to the black vote.

They lie about equal rights laws as if the 1964 equal rights legislation is the only one and that Republicans didn't overwhelmingly support the bill.

I think we are seeing a pattern.

Ya it's the Democrats. Republicans are of course the party of inclusion*

* - except fags, bitches, *******, spicks, gooks, poor people, commies, liberals, and smart people. Other than that though, everyone's welcome under their tent. ;)

Thanks I forgot that whopping lie.

I think Freewill's strategy is to call reality a lie. I mean, the Southern Strategy never existed? Do you really need to read anymore?

It never existed as the liars say it did and it certainly did not result in an increase in racism in the Republican party.

OH so it DID exist. Now we're making progress.

What do you have that shows blacks left republicans for no reason? And the Southern Strategy that you now acknowledge is real didnt have anything to do with it?

Nixon did a whole lot for blacks and Regan signed MLK's birthday into law. One would think both would have pissed off all the racists, but they stayed loyal to the democrat party.

OH BOY! Regan signed MLK's Birthday into Law! Well, gee golly that means the Southern Strategy never happened and blacks should be happy for such a momentous favor.

If only MLK was around to see it...but someone assassinated him...but its all good because they made a holiday out of it!!!

In the early years of the dimocrap scum KKK, most of their lynching victims were White Republicans

THAT is just a fact.

dimocraps are the scum of the earth

Always have been, are now, always will be

The Planet would be a much better place without them. They are filth

Now they are lying about their battle flag as if anyone other the decedents of their war for slavery cares.

They also lie about helping black folks when in fact all they do is help themselves to the black vote.

They lie about equal rights laws as if the 1964 equal rights legislation is the only one and that Republicans didn't overwhelmingly support the bill.

GOP membership changes. As we know for certain from history.

Conservatives don't. That's the entire idea behind conservatism.

Their biggest lie is the lie of the southern strategy. Now they are lying about their battle flag as if anyone other the decedents of their war for slavery cares. They also lie about helping black folks when in fact all they do is help themselves to the black vote. They lie about equal rights laws as if the 1964 equal rights legislation is the only one and that Republicans didn't overwhelmingly support the bill. I think we are seeing a pattern.
The only pattern I see is the LIE that today's Democrats equate with Confederate or pre-Civil Rights Democrats. Read up on Nixon and you'll learn everything you need to know about the Southern Strategy. Prime example #1: Strom Thurmond ran for president as a Democrat in 1948, but ended his career as a Republican.

Actually you are right. They are not the same as the old racist democrats in that they no longer use chains, whips and directly own blacks. The new racist, white wing of the democrat party also doesn't just desire to control blacks, they have moved on from that antiquated idea....now they want to control everyone else as well. Instead of chains and whips, they use addiction to government welfare.......much less bloody and the victims are less likely to resist....until the money runs out and the racist democrats can't contain their slaves........

Strom Thurmond was told that if he became a republican he would have to give up his racist democrat ways...nixon made sure that was clear.......

Their biggest lie is the lie of the southern strategy. Now they are lying about their battle flag as if anyone other the decedents of their war for slavery cares. They also lie about helping black folks when in fact all they do is help themselves to the black vote. They lie about equal rights laws as if the 1964 equal rights legislation is the only one and that Republicans didn't overwhelmingly support the bill. I think we are seeing a pattern.
The only pattern I see is the LIE that today's Democrats equate with Confederate or pre-Civil Rights Democrats. Read up on Nixon and you'll learn everything you need to know about the Southern Strategy. Prime example #1: Strom Thurmond ran for president as a Democrat in 1948, but ended his career as a Republican.

No to be confused with Robert Byrd, longest serving member of Congress to have served in both Houses.

And robert byrd was an actual klan member...

Will Democrats Apologize for Slavery and Segregation The American Spectator

Articles When Erasing Symbols of Slavery Don t Forget the Democratic Party

Does it never get old attributing racism to the one group in this country conservatives/libertarians/Tea Party members who aren't racist.....?

There are actual...honest to goodness racists in the democrat party, the party of racism...la raza, the hispanic racists, the NAACP, the Nation of Islam...black racists...including jesse jackson, al sharpton, jeremiah wright and barak obama, black racist leaders......since you guys voted for a racist...barak obama, who sat in a racist church for 20 years, allowed a black racist to marry him and his wife and a black racist to baptize his daughters, and have actual white democrats with ties to actual segregationists still in your party...

bill clinton (a sexual predator to boot) whose political mentor was willam fulbright...an actual segregationist...and robert "sheets" byrd (named sheets by tip o'neal for his membership in the democrat kkk).......

The truth about the myth of the Southern Strategy...

The Southern Strategy Debunked Again Power Line

An excellent break down...

The Party of Civil Rights National Review Online

That is because those southerners who defected from the Democratic party in the 1960s and thereafter did so to join a Republican party that was far more enlightened on racial issues than were the Democrats of the era, and had been for a century.

There is no radical break in the Republicans’ civil-rights history: From abolition to Reconstruction to the anti-lynching laws, from the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments to the Civil Rights Act of 1875 to the Civil Rights Acts of 1957, 1960, and 1964, there exists a line that is by no means perfectly straight or unwavering but that nonetheless connects the politics of Lincoln with those of Dwight D. Eisenhower.

And from slavery and secession to remorseless opposition to everything from Reconstruction to the anti-lynching laws, the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments, the Civil Rights Act of 1875, and the Civil Rights Acts of 1957 and 1960, there exists a similarly identifiable line connecting John Calhoun and Lyndon Baines Johnson.

Supporting civil-rights reform was not a radical turnaround for congressional Republicans in 1964, but it was a radical turnaround for Johnson and the Democrats. The depth of Johnson’s prior opposition to civil-rights reform must be digested in some detail to be properly appreciated. In the House, he did not represent a particularly segregationist constituency (it “made up for being less intensely segregationist than the rest of the South by being more intensely anti-Communist,” as the New York Times put it), but Johnson was practically antebellum in his views.

Never mind civil rights or voting rights: In Congress, Johnson had consistently and repeatedly voted against legislation to protect black Americans from lynching. As a leader in the Senate, Johnson did his best to cripple the Civil Rights Act of 1957; not having votes sufficient to stop it, he managed to reduce it to an act of mere symbolism by excising the enforcement provisions before sending it to the desk of President Eisenhower.

Johnson’s Democratic colleague Strom Thurmond nonetheless went to the trouble of staging the longest filibuster in history up to that point, speaking for 24 hours in a futile attempt to block the bill. The reformers came back in 1960 with an act to remedy the deficiencies of the 1957 act, and Johnson’s Senate Democrats again staged a record-setting filibuster.

In both cases, the “master of the Senate” petitioned the northeastern Kennedy liberals to credit him for having seen to the law’s passage while at the same time boasting to southern Democrats that he had taken the teeth out of the legislation. Johnson would later explain his thinking thus: “These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days, and that’s a problem for us, since they’ve got something now they never had before: the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this — we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.

* - except fags, bitches, *******, spicks, gooks, poor people, commies, liberals, and smart people. Other than that though, everyone's welcome under their tent. ;)

I think Freewill's strategy is to call reality a lie. I mean, the Southern Strategy never existed? Do you really need to read anymore?

Actually it is the lies that the democrats tell about the so called southern strategy that I am talking about.

GOP membership changes. As we know for certain from history.

Conservatives don't. That's the entire idea behind conservatism.

What they are trying to conserve changes dipshit.....Republicans/conservatives/libertarians/Tea Party members are trying to conserve our founding prinicipals of all men are created equal, and endowed by our creator with certain inalienable rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness......as codified in our Constitution Bill of Rights and our founding document The Declaration of Independence.....

The old racist democrats were trying to conserve slavery.........and today they are trying to conserve the principal that all men should be slaves to the democrat royalty...........

Actually it is the lies that the democrats tell about the so called southern strategy that I am talking about.

Like what?

Forum List

Back