Rachel Dolezal's Real Life Story vs. Obama's Real Life Story

What a fascinating article. We know nothing about Obama's life narrative and everything about Rachel Dolezals story.

Rachel Dolezal s Real Life Story vs. Obama s Real Life Story Frontpage Mag
Anyone who has bothered to investigate BO's past, can get answers. The internet is a wonderful thing...no wonder the powers that be want it controlled.

I have known of Frank Marshall Davis since before BO was first elected. I suspect millions of Americans know his history, but it is certainly true that the MSM has not reported much on his past...well truthfully reported.

What a fascinating article. We know nothing about Obama's life narrative and everything about Rachel Dolezals story.

Anyone who has bothered to investigate BO's past, can get answers. The internet is a wonderful thing...no wonder the powers that be want it controlled.

I have known of Frank Marshall Davis since before BO was first elected. I suspect millions of Americans know his history, but it is certainly true that the MSM has not reported much on his past...well truthfully reported.

Compare photos of Davis and Obungles, sure looks like Davis is the baby daddy

• Banned

Not compared to this guy from Indonesia that investigators have recently found out about.

subud%209b.jpg

subud%201.jpg

Or we can stick to Obama and the medias narrative:
subud%207.jpg

Not compared to this guy from Indonesia that investigators have recently found out about.

subud%209b.jpg

subud%201.jpg

subud%209.jpg

Or this:
subud%207.jpg

Well in all honesty his mama was white trash and it's probably difficult to pin point who sired the POS

Forum List

Back