Democrats Pressure Biden to Call for Israel to Back Down

so true. a takeaway lesson from these past few
weeks is "MUZZIES CAN DISH IT OUT, BUT THEY
CAN'T TAKE IT"
Seriously, if you don't want to get obliterated then don't attack women and children or hack babies heads off then post that shit on social media. They are lucky they didn't get carpet bombed.

If I were Israel, I'd be dropping pictures of Kunāfah, Musakhan, and Shakshouka, some of their favorite dishes, upon the starving people of Gaza, with the sheets stained and scented with just enough that they can SMELL the food as well.
You realize many of those starving people didn't attack Israel and simply had the misfortune of being born in the area, right? So you would taunt and torture uninvolved people.

You are a bad person.

You realize many of those starving people didn't attack Israel and simply had the misfortune of being born in the area, right? So you would taunt and torture uninvolved people.

You are a bad person.

The bad persons killed, raped, beheaded Innocents

Your innocents elected them

It's not rocket science

You are a bad person.
have you ever encountered a "STARVING GAZAN"?

The bad persons killed, raped, beheaded Innocents

Your innocents elected them

It's not rocket science
They did? All of them? You think every man woman and baby being laid waste to in Palestine right now is responsible for the crimes of Hamas?

I think you'll just bend and turn in any direction you need to to justify your glee at the death of Palestinians. It's moments like this that I'm reminded how ignorant and disgusting a lot of people are.

They did? All of them? You think every man woman and baby being laid waste to in Palestine right now is responsible for the crimes of Hamas?

I think you'll just bend and turn in any direction you need to to justify your glee at the death of Palestinians. It's moments like this that I'm reminded how ignorant and disgusting a lot of people are.

You're not a really bright person.

You limp wrists want to condemn the US for wtf ever...was it all of the US?

You weren't educated properly

You're not a really bright person.

You limp wrists want to condemn the US for wtf ever...was it all of the US?

You weren't educated properly
I didn't condemn anybody but the psychopath posters on this forum.

I love the United States. I'm a patriot, a gun owner and a member of law enforcement.

I also completely understand why Israel has done and is doing these things. I just have a nuanced enough worldview to not be a troglodyte like you.

I didn't condemn anybody but the psychopath posters on this forum.

I love the United States. I'm a patriot, a gun owner and a member of law enforcement.
the term Psychopath is no longer used. Check the
DSM 5

the term Psychopath is no longer used. Check the
DSM 5
I am well aware of the clinical terms. I am not in a college psychology class right now, dumbass. It's perfectly acceptable to use more common terms for things in an unofficial setting.

I am well aware of the clinical terms. I am not in a college psychology class right now, dumbass. It's perfectly acceptable to use more common terms for things in an unofficial setting.
Law enforcement people use the term "psychopath"?
The Law Enforcement people I have encountered are
a lot better informed than that.

Law enforcement people use the term "psychopath"?
The Law Enforcement people I have encountered are
a lot better informed than that.
Clown.

How many people on this forum would even know what I was talking about if I said ASPD? You're grasping at straws and are barely accomplishing being a pseudo intellectual right now.

Using the word psychopath is not wrong. It is simply not the official term used by psychologists. You could call it slang. Also law enforcement members are not qualified to diagnose psychological issues. So no, there weren't classes on cluster b personalities.

Do you have anything else stupid and uninsightful to add?

Clown.

How many people on this forum would even know what I was talking about if I said ASPD? You're grasping at straws and are barely accomplishing being a pseudo intellectual right now.

Saying psychopath is not wrong. It is simply not the official term used by psychologists. You could call it slang. Do you have anything else stupid and uninsightful to add?
when you take an arrestee to a hospital for evaluation
you use "slang" on your report.? Does your crap ever
go to court? Stick to ASPD----but SPELL IT OUT---
Antisocial personality disorder. Only jerks rely on
acronyms

when you take an arrestee to a hospital for evaluation
you use "slang" on your report.? Does your crap ever
go to court? Stick to ASPD----but SPELL IT OUT---
Antisocial personality disorder. Only jerks rely on
acronyms
You think a lot of cops are writing about aspd on their reports as if they're some kind of psychological medical professional that knows what they're talking about?

Go tend to your husband.

You think a lot of cops are writing about aspd on their reports as if they're some kind of psychological medical professional that knows what they're talking about?

Go tend to your husband.
so what do the uninformed like you write? In my town the cops are a lot more sophisticated than are you

Forum List

Back