Democrats Pressure Biden to Call for Israel to Back Down

so what do the uninformed like you write? In my town the cops are a lot more sophisticated than are you
Doubt it. It really just seems to be more of a case of you have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to law enforcement work. How many police reports do you read?

Most cops go to academy for just a few months. They learn high liability skills like firearms, first aid etc. Cops are not trained or qualified to assess cluster b personality disorders. We are trained to pick up on unusual behaviors etc, but again, law enforcement members are not psychologists. Talking about ASPD in an official setting, like on a report, is not something a cop would typically do. It would take a weird situation for a cop to need to write about that on his report at all, slang or not.

Last edited:
You realize many of those starving people
Starving people? You do realize that the Hamas reports of starving people are mostly lies as with everything Hamas reports, like the claim Israel bombed a hospital when they did it themselves and it was only the parking lot. And if there are any starving people, it is Hamas which is starving them, as they are topped off with food and water! And Hamas stopped them from leaving.

didn't attack Israel and simply had the misfortune of being born in the area, right?
They all are killers, find me a Palestinian man, woman or child who doesn't want to murder Jews and vows to make it their life's mission. If you find one, it will be one who was born and raised away from the Gaza Strip, which is nothing but a terrorist training school and satellite camp for Iranian terrorism.

So you would taunt and torture uninvolved people.
So you'd rather wait for them to murder people first, then you'd act? That's kind of like loaning your bank account to a convicted robber then saying that you won't worry about it until and unless they rob you too. After you are robbed, then you'll be concerned once the damage is done. Or like ignoring a person driving wildly and crazy on the street and saying, well, they haven't hit anyone yet. If they wreck into someone and kill them, then I will be concerned.

You are a bad person.
If you think that, then you ain't too bright.

I asked you ----to what are you referring--and you never answered
Stay on the OP and stop trying to divert the argument. Only a very few Dems want us to stand down. Biden won't, the Democratic and Republican Partys won't, and the great majority of the American people won't stand down.

Stay on the OP and stop trying to divert the argument. Only a very few Dems want us to stand down. Biden won't, the Democratic and Republican Partys won't, and the great majority of the American people won't stand down.
good----but there are many nuts in the world who INSIST

Democrats must confront the anti-Semites among their party.

Elon Musk has proposed a way forward. Of course it's a radical departure from historical positions.

Starving people? You do realize that the Hamas reports of starving people are mostly lies as with everything Hamas reports, like the claim Israel bombed a hospital when they did it themselves and it was only the parking lot. And if there are any starving people, it is Hamas which is starving them, as they are topped off with food and water! And Hamas stopped them from leaving.

They all are killers, find me a Palestinian man, woman or child who doesn't want to murder Jews and vows to make it their life's mission. If you find one, it will be one who was born and raised away from the Gaza Strip, which is nothing but a terrorist training school and satellite camp for Iranian terrorism.

So you'd rather wait for them to murder people first, then you'd act? That's kind of like loaning your bank account to a convicted robber then saying that you won't worry about it until and unless they rob you too. After you are robbed, then you'll be concerned once the damage is done. Or like ignoring a person driving wildly and crazy on the street and saying, well, they haven't hit anyone yet. If they wreck into someone and kill them, then I will be concerned.

If you think that, then you ain't too bright.
Not all Israelis are hard right like Netanyahu.

You realize many of those starving people didn't attack Israel and simply had the misfortune of being born in the area, right? So you would taunt and torture uninvolved people.

You are a bad person.
yep totally agree with you there.

Hamas is awful and needs to go

... but many Palestinians are innocent in this conflict and are being punished. The pictures coming from Gaza are awful, I can't help but feel awful for all the innocent women and children. I see bodies of all kinds of women and children being pulled out of the rubble from the bombings and I think how awful. Hospitals can't function. Doctor's can't do their job. The humanitarian situation in Gaza is heartbreaking. I can't help but feel so sorry for these people.

Israel doesn't care what Biden thinks. They are just interested in protecting their citizens.

Forum List

Back