Democrats Pressure Biden to Call for Israel to Back Down

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Democrats must confront the anti-Semites among their party.

A group of Democratic lawmakers is urging the Biden administration to call for an immediate de-escalation and ceasefire in Israel and Palestine.

The resolution in the U.S. House of Representatives also wants the United States to send humanitarian aid and assistance to Gaza "to save as many lives as possible."

On October 7, Hamas led the deadliest Palestinian militant attack on Israel in history. Israel subsequently launched its heaviest-ever airstrikes on Gaza. As of Monday, more than 4,000 people have died in the conflict, according to the Associated Press.

1697488675774.png

Someone had better pressure Nutanyahoo to back down!

If I were Israel, I'd be dropping pictures of Kunāfah, Musakhan, and Shakshouka, some of their favorite dishes, upon the starving people of Gaza, with the sheets stained and scented with just enough that they can SMELL the food as well.

Cheering terrorism: Democrats must deal with their far-left antisemitism problem​

If we’re ever going to obtain peace in the Middle East, we’re going to have to confront the reality of rabid antisemitism, not only in the Muslim world, but also in the the Democratic Party and in the news and cultural media whose political arm the Democrats comprise.

Democrats must confront the anti-Semites among their party.

Democrats? Nope. A"A group of Democratic lawmakers is urging the Biden administration to call for an immediate de-escalation and ceasefire in Israel and Palestine."

It adds that "the federal government holds immense diplomatic power to save Israeli and Palestinian lives."

The resolution was announced by the following members of Congress: 13 :auiqs.jpg:

• Cori Bush
  • Rashida Tlaib
  • André Carson
  • Summer Lee
  • Delia C. Ramirez
  • Jamaal Bowman
  • Bonnie Watson Coleman
  • Jesús "Chuy" García
  • Jonathan Jackson
  • Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • Ilhan Omar
  • Ayanna Pressley
  • Nydia Velázquez

Cheering terrorism: Democrats must deal with their far-left antisemitism problem​

In defense of people I am mostly at odds with most of the time -- far left -- they are not anti-Semites. Disagreeing with Israeli policies is what many Israels do. You must prove any of those listed hate Jews.

But you can't.

It is Piss Pants who will have to back down because they do not have enough reserve ordnance to fight with the Israelis against Hamas , Hizbollah , Iran and perhaps others .
Anyhow I suspect they only want a better path to the off shore gas and oil that Gaza has .

It is Piss Pants who will have to back down because they do not have enough reserve ordnance to fight with the Israelis against Hamas , Hizbollah , Iran and perhaps others .
Anyhow I suspect they only want a better path to the off shore gas and oil that Gaza has .
That’s a lot of bull. Israel has a lot of shoreline, Gaza is a very small area without any noticible seaports.

That’s a lot of bull. Israel has a lot of shoreline, Gaza is a very small area without any noticible seaports.
Gaza has seaports----it is not landlocked----what is the point of pointing out Gaza's seaports such as they are?

Israel isn't going to back down and if Potato goes that route...lol

Give it up leftists, seriously

Forum List

Back