Democrats Must Choose Next Year: Lap Dogs Or Guard Dogs?

How will you be able to tell? Your magic neeeeegro has done nothing for 6 years and you haven't noticed.

The one your side calls a tyrannical war mongerer who's destroying the constitution and trying to kill whitey? Yeah that sounds like nothing...
Nothing constructive GERTRUDE...think a bit.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Look at the guy talking about a magic negro trying to lecture someone on being constructive! :lmao:

"The Government's job isn't to help Americans"? Really? Then why have government?

"......to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises, to pay the debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States...."

Now I know that many of you will ask what the difference is between that and the citizenry. Every place that the Constitution talks about individuals or the citizenry it says the People. Likewise with the States. Congress, and the Government in general only have legitimate mandate to deal with the Nation as a whole or as an entity itself. That means a massive amount of what's in our budget and our Federal Statutes is illegal and unconstitutional.

Seriously, saying that "The Government's job isn't to help Americans" ranks among the dumbest statements that I've ever read on the Internet. Have you ever read the U.S. Constitution?
Tonto wants his ass wiped by the Lone Ranger.

Just read the Preamble to the U.S. Constitution. If government's primary role isn't to help Americans - what is it?

Seriously, saying that "The Government's job isn't to help Americans" ranks among the dumbest statements that I've ever read on the Internet. Have you ever read the U.S. Constitution?

Saying that it is the place of the US Government to help people instead of making them support themselves is in direct contradiction to the entire spirit and letter of the Constitution. I've read the document numerous times. The intent was for a Weak Federal Government and the Strong State/Local Government system. Unfortunately John Wilkes Booth and his associates took too long to assassinate Lincoln and any hope of that style of Government went out the window with the defeat of the Confederacy.
"The Government's job isn't to help Americans"? Really? Then why have government?

"......to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises, to pay the debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States...."

Now I know that many of you will ask what the difference is between that and the citizenry. Every place that the Constitution talks about individuals or the citizenry it says the People. Likewise with the States. Congress, and the Government in general only have legitimate mandate to deal with the Nation as a whole or as an entity itself. That means a massive amount of what's in our budget and our Federal Statutes is illegal and unconstitutional.

Tonto wants his ass wiped by the Lone Ranger.

Just read the Preamble to the U.S. Constitution. If government's primary role isn't to help Americans - what is it?
government protects us...from foreign enemies and domestic crooks...the rest is up to us.

What is it with these threads left and right blaming the newly elected and not sworn in yet for anything and everything?

It's freaking whacked out.

What is it with these threads left and right blaming the newly elected and not sworn in yet for anything and everything?

The existing Republicans in Congress should have gotten the point from the election. Instead they continue to promote Liberal ideals and pass Liberal legislation.

The existing Republicans in Congress should have gotten the point from the election. Instead they continue to promote Liberal ideals and pass Liberal legislation.

It was just a typical midterm election - nothing much to excite most Democrats. Americans will just spend another two years in the doldrums.

It was just a typical midterm election - nothing much to excite most Democrats. Americans will just spend another two years in the doldrums.

Au contraire. It was historic. The wins were killer. Sweeping. Epic.

Anyone that's left standing on the D side of the aisle that has any intelligence and instinct should start to make sure they distance themselves entirely from Obama and strike out gently on their own. Pelosi and Reid's days are numbered as well.

Regroup. Quickly.

Anyone that's left standing on the D side of the aisle that has any intelligence and instinct should start to make sure they distance themselves entirely from Obama and strike out gently on their own. Pelosi and Reid's days are numbered as well.

Regroup. Quickly.
One of the problems was they tried to distance themselves from Obama. That was one of their biggest mistakes.

Regroup. Quickly.
One of the problems was they tried to distance themselves from Obama. That was one of their biggest mistakes.

I agree. Reminds me of when Al Gore distanced himself from President Clinton in 2000. Although I understand why Gore did it - it was a mistake. In my opinion, Al Gore made three big mistakes in 2000:
1. He distanced himself from President Clinton.
2. He selected Joe Lieberman for his VP.
3. His debates were too stiff/woody.

Regroup. Quickly.

I agree. Reminds me of when Al Gore distanced himself from President Clinton in 2000. Although I understand why Gore did it - it was a mistake. In my opinion, Al Gore made three big mistakes in 2000:
I know Obama is snickering up his sleeve at these guys, just a little. I think the Democrats needed a shakeup now though to get them back on track. If they'll just listen and learn.

Regroup. Quickly.

No you don't get it. Look. You lost big time because everyone on the D side of the aisle was tied to the albatross of Obama, Reid, Pelosi.

I've done elections for many a year Sarah. Your base did not come out.

This is three elections running here. Yeah Obama won in 2012 but against who? Come on. get real.

The R's have taken three in a row dearheart. This last one was monumental.

I'm horrified on my side of the aisle that you guys aren't throwing out the oldies but goldies Pelosi and Reid. These are your great grandparents out here for heaven's sake who won't give up their power.

AND you have some awesome newcomers who never get a voice because of your old warhorses.

I'm not stupid. I know who you have on the horizon and they are being stifled, snuffed and suffocated so the old bastards can have their last days on Capitol Hill. I don't understand it.

Regroup. Quickly.

Oh boy

Clinton distanced himself from Gore.

Lieberman was the smartest thing he did to win the North East

His debates were pathetic

I lived in Tennessee and even his own state hated him.

And he couldn't lose gracefully and put party before himself.

Forum List

Back