Greedy Leftists

You get laughed at when you sources are nut sites, son.
lmao.gif

The Left has been coveting American's charitable givings for a while now. Remember when Michelle suggested that people give to the Democrat party instead of giving gifts to their family? It's amazing how they think that their a much more worthy charity than the Make A Wish Foundation or Wounded Warriors, but they are just that conceited and narcissistic. This is what happens when you elect Satan's servants to office, they begin to think they're more than human.

I thought this jerk couldn't get any worse. Despicable.

Is the report false? If you think it's false then present you evidence. Showing up and pissing on the flowers might make you feel better, but it doesn't help anything. Idiot.

The Left has been coveting American's charitable givings for a while now. Remember when Michelle suggested that people give to the Democrat party instead of giving gifts to their family? It's amazing how they think that their a much more worthy charity than the Make A Wish Foundation or Wounded Warriors, but they are just that conceited and narcissistic. This is what happens when you elect Satan's servants to office, they begin to think they're more than human.
The government is near 50% of the donations for the big charitable religious organizations such a Catholic charities, donations with the Faith Based Initiative that President Bush started under his presidency, (via executive order I might add). I don't see it in the Democratic Plank as of late, to renege the money us tax payers give to charities so they can help the poorest.

And please give a LINK for your claims on Michelle suggesting giving to the Democratic Party instead of giving gifts to their family.

And might I add, you are a complete donkey's ass....

Probably. But I'm not gonna crash my computer on some shitty spam-site to find out.
Oh you poor thing. Why don't you ask your mommy to help you.

I asked your mommy to help, but she won't get off me.
You're smart. Harvard? Get the fuck out of here, troll.

Who were you before you changed your name to Kneel and blow Me?

100 posts in 24 hours from joining seems pretty high for someone new.... so who are you?

and truly, NO ONE but an imbecile would join a message board with a name such as yours, unless they were a sock, or just a juvenile.... delinquent.

100 posts in 24 hours from joining seems pretty high for someone new.... so who are you?

and truly, NO ONE but an imbecile would join a message board with a name such as yours, unless they were a sock, or just a juvenile.... delinquent.

Brilliant.

Forum List

Back