Democrats... Are you more or less certain of Ukrainian Quid Pro Quo / Bribery / Whatever

MAGAman

Pro-American Patriot
Jan 28, 2019
Realville, USA
Than you were that Trump colluded with Russia in 2016?

Are you more certain now, less certain now, or equally certain?

There does not need to be a Quid pro Quo for a valid impeachment/removal.

All that's needed is that Trump solicited a foreign government to investigate a political rival.

I'm much more certain since we have witnesses and corroborating testimony. I never would have guessed it would turn out that the Trump campaign wanted to collude with Russia and Russia wanted to collude with them, but they'd be so incompetent that it would never happen.

Stupid me, I also thought Trump would build his wall, give us amazing health care, and that I'd be tired of winning by now.

Trump colluded with Russia. He's still colluding with Russia.

We are also certain that he is scared he is going to be impeached.

And he's making scared noises, like he's scared he's going to be impeached.

I'm much more certain since we have witnesses and corroborating testimony. I never would have guessed it would turn out that the Trump campaign wanted to collude with Russia and Russia wanted to collude with them, but they'd be so incompetent that it would never happen.

Stupid me, I also thought Trump would build his wall, give us amazing health care, and that I'd be tired of winning by now.

Were you CERTAIN that Kavanaugh stold Dr Ford's vagina...you know, since there were "witnesses and corroborating testimony"?
Remember, the worlds greatest investigator couldn't pin Russian collusion on Trump.
Trump IS building his Wall, our healthcare IS great which is why folks the world over travel here for care and good, real Americans are winning daily under this administration. Get your twisted head right and you could be winning as well.

Trump colluded with Russia. He's still colluding with Russia.

We are also certain that he is scared he is going to be impeached.

And he's making scared noises, like he's scared he's going to be impeached.

"I believe survivors"
Are you wearing your pink pussy hat right now?

All that's needed is that Trump solicited a foreign government to investigate a political rival.

So if some other President (e.g., Obama) did this it would be OK? Or are "political rivals" exempt from investigation? Or just Trump's political rivals? Please educate us on your profound theory.

Were you CERTAIN that Kavanaugh stold Dr Ford's vagina...you know, since there were "witnesses and corroborating testimony"?
Remember, the worlds greatest investigator couldn't pin Russian collusion on Trump.
Trump IS building his Wall, our healthcare IS great which is why folks the world over travel here for care and good, real Americans are winning daily under this administration. Get your twisted head right and you could be winning as well.
I was never certain about Kavanaugh. I was pretty sure he grew up as an entitled, rich kid, much like Trump, and that he was PROBABLY guilty of acting like one and scaring a little girl.

People come to this country for health care because it is great IF you can afford it and don't have to go before our death panels deciding if you live or die or go broke (insurance companies run the panels).

Thanks for you concern about me but I assure you, I'm doing very well since I'm incredibly rich: I have a great family, great health, 3 square meals a day, and a roof over my head. I even work at a job I enjoy though I don't need to.

So if some other President (e.g., Obama) did this it would be OK? Or are "political rivals" exempt from investigation? Or just Trump's political rivals? Please educate us on your profound theory.

The theory seems to be that Quid Pro Joe Biden can't be investigated for influence peddling because he might be President.

I never knew whether Trump colluded with Russia or not. Thankfully the Mueller report showed that the Trump organization only tried to collude with Russia but failed.

Now of course we have plenty of testimony showing that Trump- through his own actions, and through his deputies- Giuliani and Sondland- clearly demanded that Ukraine make a public announcement that they were investigating Trump's political rival before Trump would release the funds he had held up, and before giving Ukraine the White House meeting that Ukraine desperately wanted.

I was never certain about Kavanaugh. I was pretty sure he grew up as an entitled, rich kid, much like Trump, and that he was PROBABLY guilty of acting like one and scaring a little girl.

And that's enough to vote against him? What are you, a Stalinist?

And that's enough to vote against him? What are you, a Stalinist?
Reasonable doubt. That is reason enough not to vote FOR him. There are plenty of others who could do the job and it's not like he's going to jail, he's just not getting a job.

I'm not a Democrat, and I stated more than once on this forum that I did not believe Trump personally colluded with Russia. I certainly believed some of his campaign staff did, and that turned out to be a fact.

I think Trump knew about collusion based on his public statements and activities before, during, and after the Trump Tower meeting between his son and the Russian cutouts.

Trump certainly tried every trick in the book to obstruct Mueller's investigation. Not because of collusion, but because Trump does not want it proven that Putin helped him get elected.

With all that said, I am positively, absolutely certain that Trump extorted Zelensky for his own personal domestic political gain. The evidence is overwhelming.

I never believed Trump actually colluded with Russia. There simply was no need for him to have done so.

But all evidence points to Trump using foreign aid to get an investigation into the Biden’s as well as his stupid theory about Crowdstrike.

Forum List

Back