Democratic Party Looking Good for 2020 White House Run

Listening to barry is like listening to a fucking Frenchman. With all of the “UMM’s” pauses and the like. Hes a fucking piece of shit... lol

If he simply applies his own standards to himself, he is an awful POTUS.

..BY HIS OWN STANDARDS...

Once again, no argument from me. So, what is your point? Why are we talking about Obama when he is no longer the POTUS?

Mainly because someone felt Obama "nearly" doubling the debt while he was POTUS was no big deal.

Well it sure as hell was not me, so why does he keep talking about Obama to me?

May want to check post #29 in this thread....or someone must have hacked your account.

Ok, here is post 29, please highlight where I said it was no big deal...I will be waiting...

A story from 2013! Holy fuck that is funny!

Jan 20, 2009...10,626,877,048,913.08
Jan 20, 2017...19,947,304,555,212.49

For those not good with math that is not double.

A story from 2013! Holy fuck that is funny!

Jan 20, 2009...10,626,877,048,913.08
Jan 20, 2017...19,947,304,555,212.49

For those not good with math that is not double.

Excuuuuse me, how fricken close to double can you get.
Obama’s Dismal Fiscal Legacy

As a statistician by trade, I am a stickler about such things.

And yes, Obama sucked.
But why do none of you partisan hacks complain about Reagan who came close to tripling the national debt? Or GH Bush who came very close to doubling it in just 4 years?

This is the problem with our country, when the chosen party does it, all is good and right and when the other party does it it is the end of the world.

Hyper-partisanship will be the downfall of this nation.

Yes, hyper-partisanship will be the downfall of this nation, and with your head so far up Obama's rear you're well on your way.

Please find me one post where I have supported Obama, just one?

You are so fucking stupid. You are another one who thinks anyone that does not lick Trump's ass is an Obama supporter.

Holy fuck you people are tired and boring. Get some new material.

Yup, I'm sure you are tired of hearing the same ol thing, maybe you should change your message.

I am not the partisan hack who is likcking Trump's ass on a daily basis. Till you quit doing so I will keep with the same message

Creepy Uncle Joe Biden, White, age 78
Elizabeth Fauxcahontas Warren, race? , age 71
Bernie Commie Sanders, White, age 78
Hillary What Does It Matter Clinton, White, age 72

All career politicians.
All White.
All old.

I can understand why young Democrats are so excited, said no one ever.

It all depends on what republicans do. If they go all out on tax reforms which transfer more and more wealth to the richest dozen or so people, at the expense of those of the middle class and at the bottom of the barrel; if health care of seniors on medicare (a major voting bloc) suffers because of that wealth transfer, then demorats have a good chance at the white house even with a mediocre candidate. Republicans only won the white house this time because dems had such an ethically challenged candidate and Trump was a powerhouse. Even at that, clinton won the popular vote.

Dat's a whole lotta old rich white folks. Dems is supposed to hate em. Looks like they'll be sitting out the next Election. ;)

Once again, no argument from me. So, what is your point? Why are we talking about Obama when he is no longer the POTUS?
When Trump is done with him and he's just a distant memory, we'll stop talking about him.

We have 7 more years of blaming Obama. Dims better get good helmets. It’s going to be a rough 7 years.

Everything that happens until 2024 is Obama’s fault. Obama taught us that himself.

I am glad you at least acknowledge you are no different than Obama.

7 more years of Trump.

Oh, the humanity. Poor Progs.

7 years.

Then Ivanka will be the first female President.

Then another 8 years of a Trump in the White House.

Get used to it, Progs.

All career politicians.
All White.
All old.

awwwww..... how cute desperate trumptards are.

like the internet trolls you are, you're incapable of having disagreements without sounding like you belong on a kindergarden playground.... just like the embarrassing orange sociopath you voted for.
So what would you want a candidate to run on? Give US some policies that you want?

Border wall, tax reform, no more refugees. Not more handouts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None of the Dem candidates have a chance in hell to defeat Trump.

The Dems only hope is to tank the economy on purpose and then blame Trump.

All career politicians.
All White.
All old.

It all depends on what republicans do. If they go all out on tax reforms which transfer more and more wealth to the richest dozen or so people, at the expense of those of the middle class and at the bottom of the barrel; if health care of seniors on medicare (a major voting bloc) suffers because of that wealth transfer, then demorats have a good chance at the white house even with a mediocre candidate. Republicans only won the white house this time because dems had such an ethically challenged candidate and Trump was a powerhouse. Even at that, clinton won the popular vote.
If Republicans simply continue to stand around with their thumb up their butts Democrats still have nothing to run on.

What are they going to promise?
Keep Obamacare?
Higher taxes?
Open borders?
Bigger government?

All career politicians.
All White.
All old.

awwwww..... how cute desperate trumptards are.

like the internet trolls you are, you're incapable of having disagreements without sounding like you belong on a kindergarden playground.... just like the embarrassing orange sociopath you voted for.
59574108_2221027804610796_5901393766031294464_n.jpg

This is educated liberals. I'm glad to be considered uneducated.

Forum List

Back