Right coast, classified
Creepy Uncle Joe Biden, White, age 78
Elizabeth Fauxcahontas Warren, race? , age 71
Bernie Commie Sanders, White, age 78
Hillary What Does It Matter Clinton, White, age 72

All career politicians.
All White.
All old.

I can understand why young Democrats are so excited, said no one ever.

All career politicians.
All White.
All old.

awwwww..... how cute desperate trumptards are.

like the internet trolls you are, you're incapable of having disagreements without sounding like you belong on a kindergarden playground.... just like the embarrassing orange sociopath you voted for.

But but but the Dem's are making a come back :laugh: I doubt there is a Dem in the party who wants to go toe to toe with Trump during a debate after he chopped Hillary to shreds.

All career politicians.
All White.
All old.

like the internet trolls you are, you're incapable of having disagreements without sounding like you belong on a kindergarden playground.... just like the embarrassing orange sociopath you voted for.
16114450_1395153057184885_2523962961532185159_n.jpg

All career politicians.
All White.
All old.

Old rich white people....the people of the Democrat party.

Trump's a racist, sexist, xenophobe, homophobe didn't work in 2016 Dem's got clobbered so what would they run on in 2020?

They will try to block tax reform so the economy doesn’t do well.

If the economy is doing well in 2020, Dems are fucked.

All career politicians.
All White.
All old.

So what would you want a candidate to run on? Give US some policies that you want?

All career politicians.
All White.
All old.

So what would you want a candidate to run on? Give US some policies that you want?
Democrats never run on policies. It's always the other guy is a white homophobic racist, even when it is Dr Ben Carson.

All career politicians.
All White.
All old.

Just like 2016 - the least racially diverse group of candidates...and all old enough to be put out to pasture.

:p

All career politicians.
All White.
All old.

I’d like to cut taxes by $1 trillion per year and cut the federal budget by $2 trillion and pay down the debt by $1 trillion per year for the next 20years.

Obama compromised national security by doubling the national debt and is unpatriotic.

He said it himself. Debt is bad.very very bad. Obama said it. Unpatriotic to increase debt.

Was Obama lying?

All career politicians.
All White.
All old.

Dem's threw working Americans under the bus one too many times, instead siding with illegals and stupid anti business liberal agenda crap, they are screwed.

All career politicians.
All White.
All old.

Let me start this with a disclaimer to avoid your normal stupid replies. I am not a Dem, I have never been a Dem and I have only voted for a Dem for President once in my lifetime. There now let's move on...

If you were old enough to remember the runup to the 1992 election the Dems were in a similar situation. All of the "front runners" were tired old names, Jerry Brown, Harkin, Tsongas. Then out of the blue someone new and young and fresh came along and stole the show.

I expect the same thing to happen this go around.

All career politicians.
All White.
All old.

I’d like to cut taxes by $1 trillion per year and cut the federal budget by $2 trillion and pay down the debt by $1 trillion per year for the next 20years.

Obama compromised national security by doubling the national debt and is unpatriotic.

He said it himself. Debt is bad.very very bad. Obama said it. Unpatriotic to increase debt.

Was Obama lying?

These politicians will bankrupt us just to borrow and spend their way to re-election. Sooner or later, after we have borrowed the last dollar we can and devalued our currency to nothing this house of cards will come crashing down.

All career politicians.
All White.
All old.

Was Obama lying?

Obama didn't double the national debt, the only Pres to do that is Reagan.

But no, Obama is not lying to keep increasing the debt year after year is unpatriotic. Sadly we do not have a party with any power that wants to stop it from happening.

All career politicians.
All White.
All old.

like the internet trolls you are, you're incapable of having disagreements without sounding like you belong on a kindergarden playground.... just like the embarrassing orange sociopath you voted for.[/QUOTE]

Yet you revert to this. Oh, and by the way, it's kindergarten, not kindergarden.

All career politicians.
All White.
All old.

Was Obama lying?

But no, Obama is not lying to keep increasing the debt year after year is unpatriotic. Sadly we do not have a party with any power that wants to stop it from happening.

232.jpg

All career politicians.
All White.
All old.

Was Obama lying?

Not even a nice try.
Obama’s national debt rate on track to double

Forum List

Back