Democrat Racism

Lol poverty ,,, rural towns are extremely rich with freedom they don’t need much money .. freedom
Is wealth and they have more then you
No, wealth is wealth. I’ll move to your tax free state when I retire but I’ll be in the gated community.
Yea but they aren’t crying of oppression, it’s the rich white democrat towns were people are crying about bein poor, rioting etc... NOT REPUBLICANS RED TOWNS

Yes republicans . Yes red towns .
Republicans are rioting ?? Lol where haha

You try your best to lie but republican policies have ruined states and almost sent us into a national depression. Yet you keep trying to lie about how only democratic towns are struggling. But those republican towns in the rust belt are complaining about lost jobs.
YES BECAUSE OF EPA REGULATIONS!
Which trump just deregulated and now are getting much better.
EPA was putting people in jail for puddles on farms!
Now democrats want to put taxes on poor people sitting in traffic.. over regulations kill production

Whites make up 64% of the poor in MA. What is their problem? When is trump going to maga for them?
Blacks and whites are stuggling in states and towns run by democrats.. over regulation causes struggle.

They should get on trumps success plan.. DEREGULATION! Baby let be do what they want

Blacks are struggling in states and towns run by republicans. I live in Kansas and republicans fucked this state up.
No the towns that voted for democrats are struggling,, compare a voting map of Kansas and a crime map of Kansas and you’ll see the problem lies are towns that vote blue.

Bullshit. I don't need to compare maps. All I have to do is see the towns.

So I will explain this again; if democrats are winning over and over with failed plans, what republicans are offering must be so piss poor that people would rather fail. And the richest county in our state is majority democrat.
Lol not according to crime data, the towns
High in crime all vote democrat, local mayors local municipalities all democrats..
yes usually the richest towns are elite libs locates next to the poor.. they use the poor for local votes

So I will explain this again; if democrats are winning over and over, what republicans are offering is worse. In our state the richest city is located far from the poor. It's an entirely different county and zip code. You don't get to keep lying son.

BS. Barter doesn't pay for the equipment needed for medical services. That bushel of corn just won't buy that x-ray machine.
No local taxes does.. the doctor tells the town they need a new X-ray machine they rasise money.. it’s a great concept

I live in a rural state. Things don't work exactly like that.
Hmm maybe not but most places

Yes in most places.

Blacks and whites are stuggling in states and towns run by democrats.. over regulation causes struggle.

They should get on trumps success plan.. DEREGULATION! Baby let be do what they want

Blacks are struggling in states and towns run by republicans. I live in Kansas and republicans fucked this state up.
No the towns that voted for democrats are struggling,, compare a voting map of Kansas and a crime map of Kansas and you’ll see the problem lies are towns that vote blue.

So I will explain this again; if democrats are winning over and over with failed plans, what republicans are offering must be so piss poor that people would rather fail. And the richest county in our state is majority democrat.
High in crime all vote democrat, local mayors local municipalities all democrats..
yes usually the richest towns are elite libs locates next to the poor.. they use the poor for local votes

So I will explain this again; if democrats are winning over and over, what republicans are offering is worse. In our state the richest city is located far from the poor. It's an entirely different county and zip code. You don't get to keep lying son.
Because public education in towns that vote blue that are high in crime have democrat principles, they destroyed education for generations, and when most people hear free shit they take it. Poor education produces bad decisions.. voting being one.

Elite democrats are every where.. they prey on the poor. I bet if you look deep into they rich democrat neighborhoods you will find deep roots in the poor neighborhoods.

Rural towns they use barter for medical services

BS. Barter doesn't pay for the equipment needed for medical services. That bushel of corn just won't buy that x-ray machine.
No local taxes does.. the doctor tells the town they need a new X-ray machine they rasise money.. it’s a great concept

Yes in most places.
Thanks

No, wealth is wealth. I’ll move to your tax free state when I retire but I’ll be in the gated community.
Yea but they aren’t crying of oppression, it’s the rich white democrat towns were people are crying about bein poor, rioting etc... NOT REPUBLICANS RED TOWNS

You try your best to lie but republican policies have ruined states and almost sent us into a national depression. Yet you keep trying to lie about how only democratic towns are struggling. But those republican towns in the rust belt are complaining about lost jobs.
Now democrats want to put taxes on poor people sitting in traffic.. over regulations kill production

Bullshit. Farmers were getting subsidies not to farm. There are farmers in our state who get paid to let their land be part of the prairie. The EPA was not putting people in jail for having puddles on their farms. Try telling the truth. And where did you get the lie that democrats want to tax people for sitting in traffic? You might want "over regulated" food. Or would you rather die from eating tainted meat, fruits and vegetables?

Bullshit. Farmers were getting subsidies not to farm. There are farmers in our state who get paid to let their land be part of the prairie. The EPA was not putting people in jail for having puddles on their farms. Try telling the truth. And where did you get the lie that democrats want to tax people for sitting in traffic? You might want "over regulated" food. Or would you rather die from eating tainted meat, fruits and vegetables?
Yes and that’s welfare! Lol of the land sits there and no production it mean people aren’t working, so the welfare expands.. let farmers farm, get rid of the epa. It’s my decision to eat bad food or not, and yes NYC and Boston they are regulating traffic.. in Boston the residential area POOR they are forcing them to move there car from 5 am 9 am for a bike lane. So we can’t park in front of our house.

Over regulations are hurting Americans

Because public education in towns that vote blue that are high in crime have democrat principles, they destroyed education for generations, and when most people hear free shit they take it. Poor education produces bad decisions.. voting being one.

Elite democrats are every where.. they prey on the poor. I bet if you look deep into they rich democrat neighborhoods you will find deep roots in the poor neighborhoods.

Bullshit. And I hate to state the obvious but there are many cities run by republicans that are high crime. Republicans give free shit to the rich.

Yes and that’s welfare! Lol of the land sits there and no production it mean people aren’t working, so the welfare expands.. let farmers farm, get rid of the epa. It’s my decision to eat bad food or not, and yes NYC and Boston they are regulating traffic.. in Boston the residential area POOR they are forcing them to move there car from 5 am 9 am for a bike lane. So we can’t park in front of our house.

Bullshit. Now you sound like a dumb ass. "It's my decision to eat bad food or not." Well fuck your decision, the majority of us want to be able to eat food and not die. Your are not poor because you live in a residential area in Boston or New York. You have to move a car for 4 hours, oh what a hardship. You don't really even need a car in Boston. Over regulation is not hurting anybody but greedy ass republicans tell people like you that and you're dumb enough to fall for it.

Bullshit. And I hate to state the obvious but there are many cities run by republicans that are high crime. Republicans give free shit to the rich.
There are no cities with Republican voters that are committing high crimes ...all cries of oppression are only coming from towns affected by Democrats .. that’s a fact

Bullshit. Now you sound like a dumb ass. It's my decision to eat bad food or not. Well fuck your decision, the majority of us want to be able to eat food and not die. Your are not poor because you live in a residential area in Boston or New York. You have to move a car for 4 hours, oh what a hardship. You don't really even need a car in Boston. Over regulation is not hurting anybody but greedy ass republicans tell people like you that and you're dumb enough to fall for it.

So a black single mother that works two jobs has to wake up at 4 am to move her car 3 blocks away for a bike lane doesn’t hurt her? Lol ohhh okay .. you just make excuses for the party of hate.. continue haha

Good maybe we should go back to growing our own, and trusting the butcher and the guy on the corner selling fresh fruit and vegetables.. call me crazy haha

Yes in most places.
Thanks

I don't know why you are thanking me for telling you that in most places do not work as you claim.

Yes in most places.
Thanks

I don't know why you are thanking me for telling you that in most places do not work as you claim.
So a doctor in a rural town never used to ask the community for help buying new equipment?? Lol what!?

There are no cities with Republican voters that are committing high crimes ...all cries of oppression are only coming from towns affected by Democrats .. that’s a fact

That's a lie.

Yes in most places.
Thanks

So a doctor in a rural town never used to ask the community for help buying new equipment?? Lol what!?

I live in a rural state. What you said does not happen.

That's a lie.
Give me a name .. I give you Chicago, Detroit, Camden, Boston, Oakland, Baltimore.. etc... what’s the republican name where REPUBLICANS are cring of republican oppression

But workers in red states don't make as much as we do. They tend to be temp workers where we tend to get full insurance and job security. Sometimes even pensions. Workers make more in our towns fool.
Red stare workers are very secure, they hunt for food, they are proficient in farming, auto, electronics, plumbing.. they do fine. It’s bmue cities where people are crying of oppression

40% of Americans can't cover a $400 emergency expense

Poverty rate by race
View attachment 253467

And then these rural hicks beg the federal government to pay to bring them high speed internet.

And it’s very expensive to pay a mailman to drive all the way out to their farms to deliver mail but we do it for the cost of a stamp. They should be paying $20 and have their mail delivered once a week.

Whites make up 64% of the poor in MA. What is their problem? When is trump going to maga for them?

Since republicans are typically the people with all the money and jobs why would they riot?

But look how easily white snowflakes lose their shit over nothing.

But workers in red states don't make as much as we do. They tend to be temp workers where we tend to get full insurance and job security. Sometimes even pensions. Workers make more in our towns fool.
Red stare workers are very secure, they hunt for food, they are proficient in farming, auto, electronics, plumbing.. they do fine. It’s bmue cities where people are crying of oppression

40% of Americans can't cover a $400 emergency expense

Poverty rate by race
View attachment 253467

The town? Sounds like socialized medicine.

What does your town do for people who can’t pay?

I know because I’ve visited these towns. They just lose their teeth.

Lol poverty ,,, rural towns are extremely rich with freedom they don’t need much money .. freedom
Is wealth and they have more then you

And there’s a reason why democratic cities have more problems. They have less money and more people.

We should all move out to their rural towns. You know they’ll just love your black ass moving to their neighborhoods.

Forum List

Back