Democrat Racism

Whites make up 64% of the poor in MA. What is their problem? When is trump going to maga for them?
Blacks and whites are stuggling in states and towns run by democrats.. over regulation causes struggle.

They should get on trumps success plan.. DEREGULATION! Baby let be do what they want
But workers in red states don't make as much as we do. They tend to be temp workers where we tend to get full insurance and job security. Sometimes even pensions. Workers make more in our towns fool.
Red stare workers are very secure, they hunt for food, they are proficient in farming, auto, electronics, plumbing.. they do fine. It’s bmue cities where people are crying of oppression

These are the states with the most poverty. All of them are red states

upload_2019-4-1_16-1-57.png

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Whites make up 64% of the poor in MA. What is their problem? When is trump going to maga for them?
Blacks and whites are stuggling in states and towns run by democrats.. over regulation causes struggle.

They should get on trumps success plan.. DEREGULATION! Baby let be do what they want

Blacks are struggling in states and towns run by republicans. I live in Kansas and republicans fucked this state up.
No the towns that voted for democrats are struggling,, compare a voting map of Kansas and a crime map of Kansas and you’ll see the problem lies are towns that vote blue.

For all the talk, Detroit doesn’t have a gentrification problem. It has a poverty problem.

Cities are far healthier places with economically diverse populations. When you have a city that is as high-poverty as Detroit, economic diversity means you encourage middle-class people to move in. The problem isn’t that the middle-class is moving in. The problem is you aren’t allowing poor people to join the middle class.

Detroit is 80 percent African-American. If you walk around Campus Martius, the faces you see are 80 percent white. The people moving into the city are more likely to be white. The people moving out are more likely to be black. And who is making the big decisions about Detroit? (Mayor) Mike Duggan, Dan Gilbert … Race is the subtext for all these issues.

But there are two big issues. The first is the education system by virtue of the state’s inconceivably bad charter school law. Most of the kids growing up poor in Detroit are getting the kind of education that will lock them into poverty as adults.

Second is need for a systematic workforce strategy to get jobs, preferably within the city.

What needs to happen in the next five years?

Short of divine intervention? I would like to see the new Legislature and governor rewrite the charter school law so there is quality control and accountability. Until that happens, I don’t see a lot of hope.

I would love to see everyone – major employers, the government, nonprofits, etc. – get together and (create) a system that would allow anyone in Detroit with basic skills and mobility to get training to get and hold a job, along with a commitment from major employers to prioritize Detroit residents for jobs that open up.

Poverty is Detroit’s biggest problem. Gentrification doesn’t come close.
No

But workers in red states don't make as much as we do. They tend to be temp workers where we tend to get full insurance and job security. Sometimes even pensions. Workers make more in our towns fool.
Red stare workers are very secure, they hunt for food, they are proficient in farming, auto, electronics, plumbing.. they do fine. It’s bmue cities where people are crying of oppression

That's not true and you know it

Most Americans are wrong about how much they need for retirement

What has changed? Why are so many WHITE Americans in red states struggling?

America’s 1% hasn’t controlled this much wealth since before the Great Depression

Stop wondering why you are struggling and frustrated.

I would be struggling and frustrated too if I were you but I'm not. I don't have kids. I make almost 6 figures. My home is paid off. I have zero debt. And I'm saving more than enough to retire.

So don't suggest red state workers are secure. They have no job security. Those are right to work jobs which means you have right to your job. They are the opposite of union jobs. No pension, no profit sharing and anything that can be done by a temp will be done by a temp.

So I can see why corporations in red states are doing great but red state workers are struggling and it's not blacks or immigrants fault.
sorry you are wrong,, deregulation has helped them. Retirement lol bro you are clueless most live off the grid haha

40% of Americans can't cover a $400 emergency expense

Poverty rate by race
View attachment 253467
Rural towns they use barter for medical services

View attachment 253468
Lol poverty ,,, rural towns are extremely rich with freedom they don’t need much money .. freedom
Is wealth and they have more then you

View attachment 253468
Lol poverty ,,, rural towns are extremely rich with freedom they don’t need much money .. freedom
No, wealth is wealth. I’ll move to your tax free state when I retire but I’ll be in the gated community.

View attachment 253468
No, wealth is wealth. I’ll move to your tax free state when I retire but I’ll be in the gated community.
Yea but they aren’t crying of oppression, it’s the rich white democrat towns were people are crying about bein poor, rioting etc... NOT REPUBLICANS RED TOWNS

That is a nice assumption of yours about what other people think.

Very self serving that it makes those other people the bad guy.

Very, very self serving.

Your self serving scenario does not match me, nor anyone I know.

Try to be more open minded.
Gotcha and you don’t want to admit it. The system IS rigged. So why don’t you want to fix it?
It is rigged against the vast majority of white people,yes.
All people. The system is rigged black white christian atheist Jew man woman ...

And they use race to divide us.
Sure they do.

White people are the most restricted and most censored people in history while black supremacist psychobabble is considered brilliant academic scholarship.
That’s funny because everyone thriving in metro Detroit. All the CEOs, VPs, hiring managers, bosses, owners, etc... are all white.

Not just in Detroit....all over America as well.

The "poor, maligned" white MALE population represents 31% of the total population in America yet holds nearly 80% of executive positions in the workforce, and the vast majority of positions of power in politics.

Blacks are struggling in states and towns run by republicans. I live in Kansas and republicans fucked this state up.
No the towns that voted for democrats are struggling,, compare a voting map of Kansas and a crime map of Kansas and you’ll see the problem lies are towns that vote blue.

Bullshit. I don't need to compare maps. All I have to do is see the towns.

So I will explain this again; if democrats are winning over and over with failed plans, what republicans are offering must be so piss poor that people would rather fail. And the richest county in our state is majority democrat.

Corporations are doing better than ever. Anyone who was doing well under Obama is doing well now. Eventually maybe you would all get it. It's not white people fucking you because they are fucking poor whites too. And they sucker these angry white men into thinking it's liberals, blacks, muslims, blacks, the jews, mexicans.

Depending on the day these Republicans are always wrong about who's fucking them. The same people fucking us are the same people fucking them. But they have been convinced it is us who are fucking them. Even though we are getting fucked too.

And you blacks think these poor as whites are fucking you? They are because they vote against policies of fairness and equality and diversity but trust me, their poor white asses are getting fucked too. Not as bad as poor black people in urban ghettos but that's because there is even less economic opportunity in those neighborhoods.

I'll say it again, imagine if these sissy ass cry baby whites were discriminated against like your people are. Imagine how they'd lose their minds. Look at them losing their minds when we tell them it's not fair that 95% of CEO's are white men. Not in a country as diverse as this. No bias here. LOL.

And these whites know the system is corrupt. Deep state RINO's, hollywood liberals get special treatment, Hillary's Foundation, GE paid no taxes because of OBAMA, .....

So they know the system is rigged they just can't get themselves to blame the rich who are doing really fucking great and even did great under Obama. They cried and said it wasn't good enough so now they are doing even better and these Republicans don't see any real change in their lives since Trump took office so now it's back to blaming colored and illegals.

I thought wages were up and unemployment was really low? What happened guys? You should be happy today.

Poor whites have always fallen for the race card. Even MLK was trying to tell poor whites how they needed to quit fooling themselves.

View attachment 253468
Yea but they aren’t crying of oppression, it’s the rich white democrat towns were people are crying about bein poor, rioting etc... NOT REPUBLICANS RED TOWNS

Yes republicans . Yes red towns .

Bullshit. Most rural towns are surrounded by farmers getting government subsidies.

Poverty rate by race
View attachment 253467

BS. Barter doesn't pay for the equipment needed for medical services. That bushel of corn just won't buy that x-ray machine.

Bullshit. I don't need to compare maps. All I have to do is see the towns.

So I will explain this again; if democrats are winning over and over with failed plans, what republicans are offering must be so piss poor that people would rather fail. And the richest county in our state is majority democrat.
Lol not according to crime data, the towns
High in crime all vote democrat, local mayors local municipalities all democrats..
yes usually the richest towns are elite libs locates next to the poor.. they use the poor for local votes

View attachment 253468

Republicans are rioting ?? Lol where haha

Bullshit. Most rural towns are surrounded by farmers getting government subsidies.
Yes because of the regulations caused by the EPA..they have always had to give them welfare since democrats tried to control farmers

Poverty rate by race
View attachment 253467

BS. Barter doesn't pay for the equipment needed for medical services. That bushel of corn just won't buy that x-ray machine.
No local taxes does.. the doctor tells the town they need a new X-ray machine they rasise money.. it’s a great concept

Poverty rate by race
View attachment 253467

No local taxes does.. the doctor tells the town they need a new X-ray machine they rasise money.. it’s a great concept

I live in a rural state. Things don't work exactly like that.

Yes because of the regulations caused by the EPA..they have always had to give them welfare since democrats tried to control farmers

You're wrong.

View attachment 253468

Republicans are rioting ?? Lol where haha

You try your best to lie but republican policies have ruined states and almost sent us into a national depression. Yet you keep trying to lie about how only democratic towns are struggling. But those republican towns in the rust belt are complaining about lost jobs.

Poverty rate by race
View attachment 253467

I live in a rural state. Things don't work exactly like that.
Hmm maybe not but most places

Forum List

Back