Democrat Racism

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
There, I said it. Why is it that Democrat 'colored/black' skinned people are always considered victims by the old-white Democrats? Could it be that SOME 'colored/black' skinned people traded slavery for victimhood? True Conservatives are color-blind and everyone is considered equally by their contribution. Competence is rewarded in $$$$ it doesn't matter the color of the skin. My advice to 'colored/black' people is to STAY AWAY from the Democrat party. Remember, THEY were the original slave-holders. They STILL consider 'colored/black' people to be inferior.

STFU. This is the same old white racist gibberish repeated by republicans here every day.

The Free Soil Party was a short-lived political party in the United States active in the 1848 and 1852 presidential elections as well as in some state elections. A single-issue party, its main purpose was to oppose the expansion of slavery into the Western territories, arguing that free men on free soil constituted a morally and economically superior system to slavery. It also sometimes worked to remove existing laws that discriminated against freed African Americans in states such as Ohio.[citation needed]

The party originated in New York after the state Democratic convention refused to endorse the Wilmot Proviso, a proposed law that would have banned slavery in any territory acquired from Mexico in the Mexican–American War. A faction of New York Democrats known as the Barnburners objected to slavery in the territories and opposed the 1848 Democratic nominee Lewis Cass. The Barnburners and other anti-slavery Democrats joined with some anti-slavery Whigs and the Liberty Party to form the Free Soil Party.

Free Soil Party - Wikipedia

The+Republicans+drew+support+from+Free+Soilers%2C+Whigs%2C+anti-slavery+Democrats%2C+and+abolitionists..jpg

New+Party+Anti-slavery+Whigs+joined+Northern+Democrats+and+Free-Soilers+to+become+the+Republican+Party..jpg

Last edited:
There, I said it. Why is it that Democrat 'colored/black' skinned people are always considered victims by the old-white Democrats? Could it be that SOME 'colored/black' skinned people traded slavery for victimhood? True Conservatives are color-blind and everyone is considered equally by their contribution. Competence is rewarded in $$$$ it doesn't matter the color of the skin. My advice to 'colored/black' people is to STAY AWAY from the Democrat party. Remember, THEY were the original slave-holders. They STILL consider 'colored/black' people to be inferior.

Might help if you knew the difference between a noun and an adjective.
Zero college old white fart trumpie?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Might help if you knew the difference between a noun and an adjective.
Zero college old white fart trumpie?

Zat all ya got? :itsok: Poor little TDSer.

STFU. This is the same old white racist gibberish repeated by republicans here every day.

The Free Soil Party was a short-lived political party in the United States active in the 1848 and 1852 presidential elections as well as in some state elections. A single-issue party, its main purpose was to oppose the expansion of slavery into the Western territories, arguing that free men on free soil constituted a morally and economically superior system to slavery. It also sometimes worked to remove existing laws that discriminated against freed African Americans in states such as Ohio.[citation needed]

The party originated in New York after the state Democratic convention refused to endorse the Wilmot Proviso, a proposed law that would have banned slavery in any territory acquired from Mexico in the Mexican–American War. A faction of New York Democrats known as the Barnburners objected to slavery in the territories and opposed the 1848 Democratic nominee Lewis Cass. The Barnburners and other anti-slavery Democrats joined with some anti-slavery Whigs and the Liberty Party to form the Free Soil Party.

The+Republicans+drew+support+from+Free+Soilers%2C+Whigs%2C+anti-slavery+Democrats%2C+and+abolitionists..jpg

New+Party+Anti-slavery+Whigs+joined+Northern+Democrats+and+Free-Soilers+to+become+the+Republican+Party..jpg

Democrats have always been pro-slavery. Still are.

Democrats have always been pro-slavery. Still are.

This doesn't seem to be the case.

So, outing racists is now considered ‘racist?’ The jig is up, it’s time for decent folks reject the Democrat Plantation.

Then out your party and STHU.

Nothing to out, Republicans are not racist. Democrats are the ones who round up people by skin color. And NO I'n not going to 'STHU.'

Last edited:

Yes it does, Democrats identify people by skin color then relegate them to 'victims' in order to keep them 'voting-victims.' This is why they champion no border walls and illegal aliens. They are the perfect victim voting block because Democrats promise them government cheese even though they're not citizens. Shameful really.

So, outing racists is now considered ‘racist?’ The jig is up, it’s time for decent folks reject the Democrat Plantation.

Then out your party and STHU.

Nothing to out, Republicans are not racist. Democrats are the ones who round up people by skin color. And NO I'n not going to STHU.

You need to STHU because your posts are stupid. I read shitloads of racism coming from republicans here everyday. At the same time you maggots talk about how nobody alive was here during slavery we are supposed to leave the democratic party because of slavery. This is why you need to shut the fuck up.

Yes it does, Democrats identify people by skin color then relegate them to 'victims' in order to keep them 'voting-victims.' This is why they champion no border walls and illegal aliens. They are the perfect victim voting block because Democrats promise them government cheese even though they're not citizens. Shameful really.

Not so. But I can see that you are a little dim.

You need to STHU because your posts are stupid. I read shitloads of racism coming from republicans here everyday. At the same time you maggots talk about how nobody alive was here during slavery we are supposed to leave the democratic party because of slavery. This is why you need to shut the fuck up.

It's been my experience that those who want others to "STHU" can't deal with opinions different from theirs and probably have some deep seated anger issues. Your diatribe makes no sense...Perhaps you should re-write it. Just saying 'shut the fuck up' is cowardice. That there in red.....Makes absolutely no sense. Who ever said nobody was alive during slavery? At least try to write a cohesive sentence.

Not so. But I can see that you are a little dim.

the left are nothing but a bunch of phonies. They pretend to represent the common working man but in reality they represent the expensive coffee-swilling gentrifying hipster with seventeen facial piercings, the old money jewish widows slowly dying in their expensive high rise apartments cluttered with out of date copies of the New Yorker, the purple haired non-binary sexual miscreant who was a normal person 2 years ago before he started college.

True Conservatives are color-blind and everyone is considered equally by their contribution.

Uh-huh, right. That's why this board is flooded with conservatives making ill comments about brown people on a daily basis.

True Conservatives are color-blind and everyone is considered equally by their contribution.

Uh-huh, right. That's why this board is flooded with conservatives making ill comments about brown people on a daily basis.

This board is also full of liberals making ill comments about white people on a daily basis. Frankly, I'm conservative and don't separate folks by the color of their skin and don't accept anyone denigrating folks because of the color of their skin.

Oh the horror! People say mean words online. That's why we need to embrace Communism.

The left claims to champion the plight of "minorities" thus embrace mass immigration as a means to attain their fictional multicultural utopia but the people they pander the most to, the muslims, the hispanics, blacks and yes the asians...are by their very nature, quite conservative. Take a peek into the living room of any old random black household and you're likely to hear them making fun of white people's eccentricities. I aint mad about it. We deserve it. Because we wack as fuck, yo.

Forum List

Back