Democrat Racism

Sure they do.

White people are the most restricted and most censored people in history while black supremacist psychobabble is considered brilliant academic scholarship.
That’s funny because everyone thriving in metro Detroit. All the CEOs, VPs, hiring managers, bosses, owners, etc... are all white.
Because Detroit’s black population are just a bunch of racist idiots.

They are too busy hating white people to start businesses despite having every start up advantage in the world if they did so.

Is that so. Really?

With more than 32,000 Black-owned firms, Detroit is ranked 4th in the country, behind New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago. Detroit is also among the top cities for producing Black women-owned businesses. Catherine Clifford of CNN Money reports that among large cities, New York City had the most Black-owned businesses (154,929, or 8.1% of the total); however, Detroit had a higher percentage of firms that are Black-owned (64%).

https://michiganchronicle.com/2013/02/07/detroit-the-mecca-of-black-business/

Stop lying to yourself fruitcake.
Giving grants to people with no biz education is not good for society

Yep giving business grants to whites who can't develop a business plan is not good for society.
Agreeded .....

No the politician lawmakers bring them here .. not a manager responsible for a bottom line . I live on Boston and they have over run us.
Where are they working? Let’s go after illegal employers like we used to
In construction a lot work for legal Mexicans for cash under the table.
Ready to lock up legal immigrants who own a business?
Yes
Can't disagree with that.
Although many liberals would cry racism and profiling of Mexican owned businesses.

I doubt it. Unless the data showed a large discrepancy in the numbers of businesses investigated by race. These things don't happen as whites like you imagine.
Mexicans don’t own business!? Lol what

Because Detroit’s black population are just a bunch of racist idiots.

They are too busy hating white people to start businesses despite having every start up advantage in the world if they did so.

Is that so. Really?

With more than 32,000 Black-owned firms, Detroit is ranked 4th in the country, behind New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago. Detroit is also among the top cities for producing Black women-owned businesses. Catherine Clifford of CNN Money reports that among large cities, New York City had the most Black-owned businesses (154,929, or 8.1% of the total); however, Detroit had a higher percentage of firms that are Black-owned (64%).

Then tomorrow you will attack education and make the argument that a lot of successful entrepreneurs don’t have college degrees.

You guys need to make up your minds. Is college good or bad?
You are out of touch with reality.. giving grants to people to keep them quiet is not good for the overall community. I see it in Boston.. only a fix to the fatherless rate, education, can help the community

You have not seen that in Boston and what you say is not the solution.
I have and it is.

Is that so. Really?

Then tomorrow you will attack education and make the argument that a lot of successful entrepreneurs don’t have college degrees.

You are out of touch with reality.. giving grants to people to keep them quiet is not good for the overall community. I see it in Boston.. only a fix to the fatherless rate, education, can help the community

I have and it is.
Top 100 Most Dangerous Cities in America | National Council For Home Safety and Security

I have and it is.
Top 100 Most Dangerous Cities in America | National Council For Home Safety and Security
Again what is your point ??

I have and it is.
If you don’t think African Americans are not stuggling in Boston you are misinformed

I have and it is.
If you don’t think African Americans are not stuggling in Boston you are misinformed

I don't think African Americans are not struggling in Boston.

upload_2019-4-1_10-55-4.png

upload_2019-4-1_10-55-32.png

Whites make up 64% of the poor in MA. What is their problem? When is trump going to maga for them?

Whites make up 64% of the poor in MA. What is their problem? When is trump going to maga for them?
Blacks and whites are stuggling in states and towns run by democrats.. over regulation causes struggle.

They should get on trumps success plan.. DEREGULATION! Baby let be do what they want

Where are they working? Let’s go after illegal employers like we used to
Yes
Although many liberals would cry racism and profiling of Mexican owned businesses.

I doubt it. Unless the data showed a large discrepancy in the numbers of businesses investigated by race. These things don't happen as whites like you imagine.

Learn how to read.

Yes

Learn how to read.
Learn how current events

Blacks and whites are stuggling in states and towns run by democrats.. over regulation causes struggle.

They should get on trumps success plan.. DEREGULATION! Baby let be do what they want

Blacks are struggling in states and towns run by republicans. I live in Kansas and republicans fucked this state up.

Learn how to read.
Learn how current events

I'm well aware of current events. You deny those that don't allow you to keep lying.

Blacks are struggling in states and towns run by republicans. I live in Kansas and republicans fucked this state up.
No the towns that voted for democrats are struggling,, compare a voting map of Kansas and a crime map of Kansas and you’ll see the problem lies are towns that vote blue.

But workers in red states don't make as much as we do. They tend to be temp workers where we tend to get full insurance and job security. Sometimes even pensions. Workers make more in our towns fool.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Corporations are doing better than ever. Anyone who was doing well under Obama is doing well now. Eventually maybe you would all get it. It's not white people fucking you because they are fucking poor whites too. And they sucker these angry white men into thinking it's liberals, blacks, muslims, blacks, the jews, mexicans.

Depending on the day these Republicans are always wrong about who's fucking them. The same people fucking us are the same people fucking them. But they have been convinced it is us who are fucking them. Even though we are getting fucked too.

And you blacks think these poor as whites are fucking you? They are because they vote against policies of fairness and equality and diversity but trust me, their poor white asses are getting fucked too. Not as bad as poor black people in urban ghettos but that's because there is even less economic opportunity in those neighborhoods.

I'll say it again, imagine if these sissy ass cry baby whites were discriminated against like your people are. Imagine how they'd lose their minds. Look at them losing their minds when we tell them it's not fair that 95% of CEO's are white men. Not in a country as diverse as this. No bias here. LOL.

And these whites know the system is corrupt. Deep state RINO's, hollywood liberals get special treatment, Hillary's Foundation, GE paid no taxes because of OBAMA, .....

So they know the system is rigged they just can't get themselves to blame the rich who are doing really fucking great and even did great under Obama. They cried and said it wasn't good enough so now they are doing even better and these Republicans don't see any real change in their lives since Trump took office so now it's back to blaming colored and illegals.

I thought wages were up and unemployment was really low? What happened guys? You should be happy today.

No the towns that voted for democrats are struggling,, compare a voting map of Kansas and a crime map of Kansas and you’ll see the problem lies are towns that vote blue.

For all the talk, Detroit doesn’t have a gentrification problem. It has a poverty problem.

Cities are far healthier places with economically diverse populations. When you have a city that is as high-poverty as Detroit, economic diversity means you encourage middle-class people to move in. The problem isn’t that the middle-class is moving in. The problem is you aren’t allowing poor people to join the middle class.

Detroit is 80 percent African-American. If you walk around Campus Martius, the faces you see are 80 percent white. The people moving into the city are more likely to be white. The people moving out are more likely to be black. And who is making the big decisions about Detroit? (Mayor) Mike Duggan, Dan Gilbert … Race is the subtext for all these issues.

But there are two big issues. The first is the education system by virtue of the state’s inconceivably bad charter school law. Most of the kids growing up poor in Detroit are getting the kind of education that will lock them into poverty as adults.

Second is need for a systematic workforce strategy to get jobs, preferably within the city.

What needs to happen in the next five years?

Short of divine intervention? I would like to see the new Legislature and governor rewrite the charter school law so there is quality control and accountability. Until that happens, I don’t see a lot of hope.

I would love to see everyone – major employers, the government, nonprofits, etc. – get together and (create) a system that would allow anyone in Detroit with basic skills and mobility to get training to get and hold a job, along with a commitment from major employers to prioritize Detroit residents for jobs that open up.

Poverty is Detroit’s biggest problem. Gentrification doesn’t come close.

But workers in red states don't make as much as we do. They tend to be temp workers where we tend to get full insurance and job security. Sometimes even pensions. Workers make more in our towns fool.
Red stare workers are very secure, they hunt for food, they are proficient in farming, auto, electronics, plumbing.. they do fine. It’s bmue cities where people are crying of oppression

Red stare workers are very secure, they hunt for food, they are proficient in farming, auto, electronics, plumbing.. they do fine. It’s bmue cities where people are crying of oppression

That's not true and you know it

Most Americans are wrong about how much they need for retirement

What has changed? Why are so many WHITE Americans in red states struggling?

America’s 1% hasn’t controlled this much wealth since before the Great Depression

Stop wondering why you are struggling and frustrated.

I would be struggling and frustrated too if I were you but I'm not. I don't have kids. I make almost 6 figures. My home is paid off. I have zero debt. And I'm saving more than enough to retire.

So don't suggest red state workers are secure. They have no job security. Those are right to work jobs which means you have right to your job. They are the opposite of union jobs. No pension, no profit sharing and anything that can be done by a temp will be done by a temp.

So I can see why corporations in red states are doing great but red state workers are struggling and it's not blacks or immigrants fault.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

40% of Americans can't cover a $400 emergency expense

Poverty rate by race
upload_2019-4-1_15-59-33.png

Forum List

Back