Democrat Racism

So I will explain this again; if democrats are winning over and over, what republicans are offering is worse. In our state the richest city is located far from the poor. It's an entirely different county and zip code. You don't get to keep lying son.
Because public education in towns that vote blue that are high in crime have democrat principles, they destroyed education for generations, and when most people hear free shit they take it. Poor education produces bad decisions.. voting being one.

Elite democrats are every where.. they prey on the poor. I bet if you look deep into they rich democrat neighborhoods you will find deep roots in the poor neighborhoods.

Bullshit. And I hate to state the obvious but there are many cities run by republicans that are high crime. Republicans give free shit to the rich.
There are no cities with Republican voters that are committing high crimes ...all cries of oppression are only coming from towns affected by Democrats .. that’s a fact

That's a lie.
Give me a name .. I give you Chicago, Detroit, Camden, Boston, Oakland, Baltimore.. etc... what’s the republican name where REPUBLICANS are cring of republican oppression

Detroit got fucked because federal government fucked the entire country. Then Detroit had a republican governor who didn’t care about Detroit.

You republicans are crying and saying illegals are ruining your lives. Lowering your wages. Committing crimes in your neighborhoods. Republicans brought in the illegals. Reagan and Bush. Jobs Americans won’t do, remember?

So I will explain this again; if democrats are winning over and over, what republicans are offering is worse. In our state the richest city is located far from the poor. It's an entirely different county and zip code. You don't get to keep lying son.
Because public education in towns that vote blue that are high in crime have democrat principles, they destroyed education for generations, and when most people hear free shit they take it. Poor education produces bad decisions.. voting being one.

Elite democrats are every where.. they prey on the poor. I bet if you look deep into they rich democrat neighborhoods you will find deep roots in the poor neighborhoods.

Bullshit. And I hate to state the obvious but there are many cities run by republicans that are high crime. Republicans give free shit to the rich.
There are no cities with Republican voters that are committing high crimes ...all cries of oppression are only coming from towns affected by Democrats .. that’s a fact

That's a lie.
Give me a name .. I give you Chicago, Detroit, Camden, Boston, Oakland, Baltimore.. etc... what’s the republican name where REPUBLICANS are cring of republican oppression
Republicans never cry that republicans are oppressing them because even when republicans are oppressing them they are sure it’s liberals doing it.

But workers in red states don't make as much as we do. They tend to be temp workers where we tend to get full insurance and job security. Sometimes even pensions. Workers make more in our towns fool.
Red stare workers are very secure, they hunt for food, they are proficient in farming, auto, electronics, plumbing.. they do fine. It’s bmue cities where people are crying of oppression

40% of Americans can't cover a $400 emergency expense

Poverty rate by race
View attachment 253467
Rural towns they use barter for medical services

BS. Barter doesn't pay for the equipment needed for medical services. That bushel of corn just won't buy that x-ray machine.
And then these rural hicks beg the federal government to pay to bring them high speed internet.

And it’s very expensive to pay a mailman to drive all the way out to their farms to deliver mail but we do it for the cost of a stamp. They should be paying $20 and have their mail delivered once a week.
So they should have high regulations that destroy jobs because of a long trip for a mail man? :21:

Blacks and whites are stuggling in states and towns run by democrats.. over regulation causes struggle.

They should get on trumps success plan.. DEREGULATION! Baby let be do what they want

Blacks are struggling in states and towns run by republicans. I live in Kansas and republicans fucked this state up.
No the towns that voted for democrats are struggling,, compare a voting map of Kansas and a crime map of Kansas and you’ll see the problem lies are towns that vote blue.

Bullshit. I don't need to compare maps. All I have to do is see the towns.

So I will explain this again; if democrats are winning over and over with failed plans, what republicans are offering must be so piss poor that people would rather fail. And the richest county in our state is majority democrat.
Lol not according to crime data, the towns
High in crime all vote democrat, local mayors local municipalities all democrats..
yes usually the richest towns are elite libs locates next to the poor.. they use the poor for local votes
Since republicans are typically the people with all the money and jobs why would they riot?

But look how easily white snowflakes lose their shit over nothing.
You just said republicans at broke lol

Red stare workers are very secure, they hunt for food, they are proficient in farming, auto, electronics, plumbing.. they do fine. It’s bmue cities where people are crying of oppression

Poverty rate by race
View attachment 253467

BS. Barter doesn't pay for the equipment needed for medical services. That bushel of corn just won't buy that x-ray machine.
No local taxes does.. the doctor tells the town they need a new X-ray machine they rasise money.. it’s a great concept
The town? Sounds like socialized medicine.

What does your town do for people who can’t pay?

I know because I’ve visited these towns. They just lose their teeth.
Lol no that’s people freely giving there money to the doc not the gov taking the money to give to jobless people

No, wealth is wealth. I’ll move to your tax free state when I retire but I’ll be in the gated community.
Yea but they aren’t crying of oppression, it’s the rich white democrat towns were people are crying about bein poor, rioting etc... NOT REPUBLICANS RED TOWNS

Yes republicans . Yes red towns .
Republicans are rioting ?? Lol where haha

You try your best to lie but republican policies have ruined states and almost sent us into a national depression. Yet you keep trying to lie about how only democratic towns are struggling. But those republican towns in the rust belt are complaining about lost jobs.
And there’s a reason why democratic cities have more problems. They have less money and more people.

We should all move out to their rural towns. You know they’ll just love your black ass moving to their neighborhoods.
Lol ok haha

Gotcha and you don’t want to admit it. The system IS rigged. So why don’t you want to fix it?
It is rigged against the vast majority of white people,yes.
All people. The system is rigged black white christian atheist Jew man woman ...

And they use race to divide us.
Sure they do.

White people are the most restricted and most censored people in history while black supremacist psychobabble is considered brilliant academic scholarship.
That’s funny because everyone thriving in metro Detroit. All the CEOs, VPs, hiring managers, bosses, owners, etc... are all white.

Not just in Detroit....all over America as well.

The "poor, maligned" white MALE population represents 31% of the total population in America yet holds nearly 80% of executive positions in the workforce, and the vast majority of positions of power in politics.

You lefties like to whine about that, and institute policies to push back on that.

It doesn't actually do shit against those in power of course.

It falls on the white middle class and white poor.

And when we point out that that is bullshit, you dismiss our real issues, because we are white.

And you wonder why we are pissed off.

Poverty rate by race
View attachment 253467

And then these rural hicks beg the federal government to pay to bring them high speed internet.

And it’s very expensive to pay a mailman to drive all the way out to their farms to deliver mail but we do it for the cost of a stamp. They should be paying $20 and have their mail delivered once a week.
So they should have high regulations that destroy jobs because of a long trip for a mail man? :21:
Huh? I'm not following you. The point is you guys sure do like to crawl to the US FEDERAL GUBMENT when you want us to pay to put the high speed internet lines to your farms or when you want us to drive all the way out to your hick farm just to deliver the mail for 50 cents.

I wish the GOP would do away with the USPS so you have to pay $10 just to get your pills.

OMG I tried to write the name of a pill that makes you get an erection and it's a term that is banned here? Weird. Starts with a V and ends with iagra. LOL. You can't say that here???

So I will explain this again; if democrats are winning over and over with failed plans, what republicans are offering must be so piss poor that people would rather fail. And the richest county in our state is majority democrat.
High in crime all vote democrat, local mayors local municipalities all democrats..
yes usually the richest towns are elite libs locates next to the poor.. they use the poor for local votes

What major US Cities are run by Republicans?

Actually, I think you'll find that the answer is very few. One reason is that, because of suburban migration, very few of the biggest American cities are run by Republicans today and in recent history. Cities that one might think would be Republican-run (Dallas, Phoenix, and Salt Lake City, let's say) because they are in red states are in fact governed by Democrats.

Another reason is that cities in conservative areas that you might think would have been Republican-run in earlier times when the big-city population was whiter and more conservative were in fact Democratic-run then because of the evolution of the parties, especially in the South. For example, let's look at Dallas again: in the 1940s and 1950s a heavily white city (and even more so voting population) with a generally socially conservative and religious bent. Prime territory for Republican mayors, right? Nope. Because of issues too long to go into here (google the "Solid South"), in that era the voting South was thoroughly Democratic, as were Dallas's mayors.

You may have to go to a place like Spokane or Boise to find a big city (and those might not qualify as big cities depending on your definition) that has been consistently Republican-run since the 1940s.

Maybe Republican policies don't work in the big cities. And since we are what makes America great......All the big business and jobs are here. We love our wide open spaces but you can't govern Detroit like you do Hooterville or Mayberry.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
No the towns that voted for democrats are struggling,, compare a voting map of Kansas and a crime map of Kansas and you’ll see the problem lies are towns that vote blue.

They don't run any big cities. Any cities run by Republicans are very rich, very heavily police patrolled, have the best schools, gated communities, and did I mention money?

No shit Republican cities aren't shit holes. They have all the money. And yet still white men are so so very angry and afraid.

True Conservatives are color-blind and everyone is considered equally by their contribution.

Uh-huh, right. That's why this board is flooded with conservatives making ill comments about brown people on a daily basis.

This board is also full of liberals making ill comments about white people on a daily basis. Frankly, I'm conservative and don't separate folks by the color of their skin and don't accept anyone denigrating folks because of the color of their skin.

"white people"?

It is rigged against the vast majority of white people,yes.
All people. The system is rigged black white christian atheist Jew man woman ...

And they use race to divide us.
Sure they do.

White people are the most restricted and most censored people in history while black supremacist psychobabble is considered brilliant academic scholarship.
That’s funny because everyone thriving in metro Detroit. All the CEOs, VPs, hiring managers, bosses, owners, etc... are all white.

Not just in Detroit....all over America as well.

The "poor, maligned" white MALE population represents 31% of the total population in America yet holds nearly 80% of executive positions in the workforce, and the vast majority of positions of power in politics.

You lefties like to whine about that, and institute policies to push back on that.

It doesn't actually do shit against those in power of course.

It falls on the white middle class and white poor.

And when we point out that that is bullshit, you dismiss our real issues, because we are white.

And you wonder why we are pissed off.

You are starting to get it. The rich fuck with you too. Just because they are white doesn't mean they'll ever make you a CEO. That job is slated for their kids.

It's just a coincidence those rich people are all mostly white. And they use race to divide you and the blacks. They convince you it's blacks who are ruining white America when rich white men are 95% of the executive board room. That should tell you something. The system is rigged and the rich people (who just happen to be white) are keeping the system rigged and you seem to defend them because you feel that you benefit from this favoritism and you don't want things to change so that blacks and women get a fair chance to reach such levels.

I guess AA doesn't benefit a white guy like you but it is a step in the right direction for the rest of America, which is really really diverse. No reason why the executive boardrooms are so so white and male dominated unless an unfair bias is at play.

You are probably like women. Women don't seem to give a shit about affirmative action until they realize they are the ones who benefit most from it. If you benefitted from AA then I bet you'd be all for it. But you aren't so you're not.

Huh? I'm not following you. The point is you guys sure do like to crawl to the US FEDERAL GUBMENT when you want us to pay to put the high speed internet lines to your farms or when you want us to drive all the way out to your hick farm just to deliver the mail for 50 cents.

I wish the GOP would do away with the USPS so you have to pay $10 just to get your pills.

OMG I tried to write the name of a pill that makes you get an erection and it's a term that is banned here? Weird. Starts with a V and ends with iagra. LOL. You can't say that here???
America’s future is small rural towns,small government.. might want to get used to it

Yea but they aren’t crying of oppression, it’s the rich white democrat towns were people are crying about bein poor, rioting etc... NOT REPUBLICANS RED TOWNS

You try your best to lie but republican policies have ruined states and almost sent us into a national depression. Yet you keep trying to lie about how only democratic towns are struggling. But those republican towns in the rust belt are complaining about lost jobs.
YES BECAUSE OF EPA REGULATIONS!
Which trump just deregulated and now are getting much better.
EPA was putting people in jail for puddles on farms!
Now democrats want to put taxes on poor people sitting in traffic.. over regulations kill production

Bullshit. Farmers were getting subsidies not to farm. There are farmers in our state who get paid to let their land be part of the prairie. The EPA was not putting people in jail for having puddles on their farms. Try telling the truth. And where did you get the lie that democrats want to tax people for sitting in traffic? You might want "over regulated" food. Or would you rather die from eating tainted meat, fruits and vegetables?

Here is a great example of how the rich are fucking us all IM2. The high cost of college.

Today, the country’s best colleges are an overpriced gated community whose benefits accrue mostly to the wealthy. At 38 colleges, including Yale, Princeton, Brown and Penn, there are more students from the top 1 percent than the bottom 60 percent. This isn't benefitting USMB Republicans but they'll defend the colleges right to charge whatever they want and let whoever they want in. They say that's fairness.

Public university tuition has doubled in the last two decades, tripled in the last three. Prestige-hungry universities admit large numbers of students who can pay ever-increasing fees and only a relative handful of low-income students. The U.S. now has more student loan debt than credit card debt—upward of $1.5 trillion. Nearly 40 percent of borrowers who entered college in the 2003 academic year could default on their loans by 2023, the Brookings Institution predicts.

Now who do you think the majority of the people who will default on their student loans are? White or blacks? Obviously it'll be overwhelmingly a bunch of white men.

America’s future is small rural towns,small government.. might want to get used to it
What about all of us in the cities? Can we come move to where you are?

The funny thing is, your kids move to the big cities to find jobs. They wish they could stay in your town but there are no jobs for them. So they have to move to the cities.

What major US Cities are run by Republicans?

Actually, I think you'll find that the answer is very few. One reason is that, because of suburban migration, very few of the biggest American cities are run by Republicans today and in recent history. Cities that one might think would be Republican-run (Dallas, Phoenix, and Salt Lake City, let's say) because they are in red states are in fact governed by Democrats.

Another reason is that cities in conservative areas that you might think would have been Republican-run in earlier times when the big-city population was whiter and more conservative were in fact Democratic-run then because of the evolution of the parties, especially in the South. For example, let's look at Dallas again: in the 1940s and 1950s a heavily white city (and even more so voting population) with a generally socially conservative and religious bent. Prime territory for Republican mayors, right? Nope. Because of issues too long to go into here (google the "Solid South"), in that era the voting South was thoroughly Democratic, as were Dallas's mayors.

You may have to go to a place like Spokane or Boise to find a big city (and those might not qualify as big cities depending on your definition) that has been consistently Republican-run since the 1940s.

Maybe Republican policies don't work in the big cities. And since we are what makes America great......All the big business and jobs are here. We love our wide open spaces but you can't govern Detroit like you do Hooterville or Mayberry.
But these cities are getting worse.. Boston is a police state, cops cameras everywhere, 5 different gang units .. why can’t people In Democrat cities be civil? What’s going on with the public schools? The families?
Generations have been destroyed by democrats.. at least republican towns remain old values less police..
all high crimes only come from towns run by democrats

They don't run any big cities. Any cities run by Republicans are very rich, very heavily police patrolled, have the best schools, gated communities, and did I mention money?

No shit Republican cities aren't shit holes. They have all the money. And yet still white men are so so very angry and afraid.
Lol bettyville Kentucky is the poorest town in America everyone owns a gun and almost no crime lol

YES BECAUSE OF EPA REGULATIONS!
Which trump just deregulated and now are getting much better.
EPA was putting people in jail for puddles on farms!
Now democrats want to put taxes on poor people sitting in traffic.. over regulations kill production

Bullshit. Farmers were getting subsidies not to farm. There are farmers in our state who get paid to let their land be part of the prairie. The EPA was not putting people in jail for having puddles on their farms. Try telling the truth. And where did you get the lie that democrats want to tax people for sitting in traffic? You might want "over regulated" food. Or would you rather die from eating tainted meat, fruits and vegetables?

Here is a great example of how the rich are fucking us all IM2. The high cost of college.

Today, the country’s best colleges are an overpriced gated community whose benefits accrue mostly to the wealthy. At 38 colleges, including Yale, Princeton, Brown and Penn, there are more students from the top 1 percent than the bottom 60 percent. This isn't benefitting USMB Republicans but they'll defend the colleges right to charge whatever they want and let whoever they want in. They say that's fairness.

Public university tuition has doubled in the last two decades, tripled in the last three. Prestige-hungry universities admit large numbers of students who can pay ever-increasing fees and only a relative handful of low-income students. The U.S. now has more student loan debt than credit card debt—upward of $1.5 trillion. Nearly 40 percent of borrowers who entered college in the 2003 academic year could default on their loans by 2023, the Brookings Institution predicts.

Now who do you think the majority of the people who will default on their student loans are? White or blacks? Obviously it'll be overwhelmingly a bunch of white men.
Yes and 98% of colleges are run by democrats.. the party of failure

What about all of us in the cities? Can we come move to where you are?

The funny thing is, your kids move to the big cities to find jobs. They wish they could stay in your town but there are no jobs for them. So they have to move to the cities.
I’m in Boston, I wish I could move To a rural town lol everyone is different..

Forum List

Back