Democrat councilwoman thinks Arizona does not border Mexico

Oh bullshit.

A hereto unknown county board of supervisors member in Wisconsin is all of a sudden a poster child for liberals or Democrats?

Come off of it. The woman is a twit. She's not a "poster child".

I applaud you for trying to speak reason, but people who make such statements are likely hopeless in the partisan rabble in the first place. :eusa_whistle:

Kinda like this twit too:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/122680-first-we-get-but-we-have-to-pass-the-bill-so-that-you-can-find-out-what-is-in-it.html#post2448883

Oh bullshit.

A hereto unknown county board of supervisors member in Wisconsin is all of a sudden a poster child for liberals or Democrats?

I applaud you for trying to speak reason, but people who make such statements are likely hopeless in the partisan rabble in the first place. :eusa_whistle:

Say what you want, but the Hoards of Democrats railing against this Bill are all demonstrating ignorance not unlike this women did. They all are lemmings, Following the lefts talking points. Claiming this law is bad, and will lead to profiling when they have no freaking clue what they are talking about. Fueled by a Media who has repeated spread disinformation and fear about the law.

A Law which Does nothing more than Allow State officials to enforce Standing Federal law, and which goes further to protect against profiling and the violation of Civil rights than Said Federal Law does.

So yes she is the poster child for the Movement against this bill, because the movements arguments are full of Ignorance and ought right lies about the Bill.

Oh bullshit.

Say what you want, but the Hoards of Democrats railing against this Bill are all demonstrating ignorance not unlike this women did. They all are lemmings, Following the lefts talking points. Claiming this law is bad, and will lead to profiling when they have no freaking clue what they are talking about. Fueled by a Media who has repeated spread disinformation and fear about the law.

A Law which Does nothing more than Allow State officials to enforce Standing Federal law, and which goes further to protect against profiling and the violation of Civil rights than Said Federal Law does.

So yes she is the poster child for the Movement against this bill, because the movements arguments are full of Ignorance and ought right lies about the Bill.

Translation: Charles knows that this woman is an unknown, but he's too scared to admit it

Translation: Charles knows that this woman is an unknown, but he's too scared to admit it

She's not unknown anymore Dim wit.

She became a poster child for the Anti Arizona law movement when she said what she said and it made the news.

or I could go your route

Translation: bobo I mean sangha is a dumb ass who repeated makes retarded comments that do not actually relate to anything.

She became a poster child for the Anti Arizona law movement when she said what she said and it made the news.

or I could go your route

Translation: bobo I mean sangha is a dumb ass who repeated makes retarded comments that do not actually relate to anything.

99% of all americans have no idea who she is

or I could go your route

really where do you get these numbers from?

I would submit before yesterday like 99.9% of Americans didn't know who she was, but last night 10's of Millions of people saw her make a fool of her self on their News Broadcasts. I would bet she made some late night shows as well, though I cant say for sure cause I didn't watch any. If not she prolly will :)

You need to learn to live in the moment Bobo.

Last edited:

or I could go your route

Where do you get your claims from? YOu're the one who made the claim in your OP. Too bad you're too scared to back it up with facts.

I would submit before yesterday like 99.9% of Americans didn't know who she was, but last night 10's of Millions of people saw her make a fool of her self on their News Broadcasts. I would bet she made some late night shows as well, though I cant say for sure cause I didn't watch any. If not she prolly will :)

Where do you get your numbers from?

Peggy West says Mexico doesn't share border with Arizona: Speech video and pics - Worldnews.com

Simply classic, and a pretty good example of how "informed" most Democrats are on this issue.

I tried to link it right from you tube but it has been removed do to a copy write dispute. :)

“If this was Texas, which is the state that is directly on the border with Mexico, and they were calling for a measure like this…I would have to look twice at this. But, this is state that is a ways removed from the border.
Wisconsin County Supervisor Peggy West ”

Not only is she an idiot for not knowing where the hell Arizona is, but her argument is pathetic as well. States that don't Border Mexico have no issues with illegal immigrants?? Really, tell that to Colorado, or Utah, or Florida, Dim wit.

LOL

PS, srry about the typos in the title of this thread. It wont let me edit it. I was LOL so hard my fingers didn't work right :)

I understand you caught your mistake, but to call someone an idiot and then misspell Arizona, well, that's just precious. Oh the irony. Arizone...thanks for the chuckle. Dim wit indeed.

Last edited:
Democrat couslil women thinks Arizone does not border Mexico

I checked my map and she is right. There is no Arizone that borders Mexico

Peggy West says Mexico doesn't share border with Arizona: Speech video and pics - Worldnews.com

Simply classic, and a pretty good example of how "informed" most Democrats are on this issue.
I tried to link it right from you tube but it has been removed do to a copy write dispute. :)

Not only is she an idiot for not knowing where the hell Arizona is, but her argument is pathetic as well. States that don't Border Mexico have no issues with illegal immigrants?? Really, tell that to Colorado, or Utah, or Florida, Dim wit.

LOL

PS, srry about the typos in the title of this thread. It wont let me edit it. I was LOL so hard my fingers didn't work right :)

So, you would say "most Democrats" don't know Arizona borders Mexico?

No but I would be willing to say that most Democrats who profess to be against the Arizona law, have never really read it, and Do not really know how bad things have gotten in Arizona.

That is evidenced by their repeatedly saying this Law will lead to profiling, when the law has protections against profiling in it. More so than even the Federal Law it seeks to mimic.

And don't forget their laughable insistence that the border has "gotten safer".

Where do you get your claims from? YOu're the one who made the claim in your OP. Too bad you're too scared to back it up with facts.

Umm dude you are an idiot. I didn't make any claims in my post. I stated my opinion that this woman is the poster child for the Movement.

Last edited:

“If this was Texas, which is the state that is directly on the border with Mexico, and they were calling for a measure like this…I would have to look twice at this. But, this is state that is a ways removed from the border.
Wisconsin County Supervisor Peggy West ”

LOL

I understand you caught your mistake, but to call someone an idiot and then misspell Arizona, well, that's just precious. Oh the irony. Arizone...thanks for the chuckle. Dim wit indeed.

The problem is I didn't misspell Arizona. It's a typo. As you can see in my original post I spelled it right in the body and included an apology for the typo in the title, Explaining that you can not edit the Title to fix it. Which shows that I knew it was spelled wrong in the first place. So the "Irony" you are laughing about isn't real. I didn't misspell Arizona because I can't spell. I did it because I am a terrible typist.

LOL

The problem is I didn't misspell Arizona. It's a typo. As you can see in my original post I spelled it right in the body and included an apology for the typo in the title, Explaining that you can not edit the Title to fix it. Which shows that I knew it was spelled wrong in the first place. So the "Irony" you are laughing about isn't real. I didn't misspell Arizona because I can't spell. I did it because I am a terrible typist.

I acknowledge you caught your mistake, I still find it ironic you saying dim wit and spelling "Arizone" that way.

That's just funny stuff there. Idiot indeed.

Umm dude you are an idiot. I didn't make any claims in my post. I stated my opinion that this woman is the poster child for the Movement.

More evidence that conservatives run away from their own words.

Reasonable people have opinions that are based on facts. You have no facts, so you run and hide behind the "It's an opinion!!" instead of defending it.

More evidence that conservatives run away from their own words.

Reasonable people have opinions that are based on facts. You have no facts, so you run and hide behind the "It's an opinion!!" instead of defending it.

I have plenty of facts. I provided a link to the councilwoman's gaff. I stated that she made the news. Her remarks were shown multiple times on more than one News network. Her Remarks are all over the internet now. On fox news alone 10's of millions of people saw it. As it was shown over and over on each on of their talking heads shows. A combined viewership of 10's of Millions.

Those are facts dude. So please show me where I made up anything at all.

But then why am I wasting my time on a moron like you who would not know a fact if it walked up to you like a french whore on bourbon street and spread its legs.

First you accusing me of making claims, when I simply stated my opinion. Then you claim I have no facts when I provided facts, and claim I am running from you. I see your tactics have not changed, nor your intelligence level.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back