Illegal SENEGALESE migrants are among thousands released on to streets of Tucson Arizona after 2,000 crossed the border from Mexico in 24 hours

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Is this okay with you Democrats?
Will you be calling your lawmakers, and demanding that our borders be closed?

• Street releases of migrants are happening along the Southern U.S. border as processing facilities are extremely overcapacity
  • Senegalese migrants are amongst thousands of others being left to fend for themselves
  • Federal records show that 2023 is lined up to have the highest numbers of migrant encounters at Southwest border

Migrants from Senegal are among the thousands being released to the streets of Southwest border towns as federal processing centers are overcapacity as a crush of crossings cripples the nation.

Street releases of migrants are being ordered in Tucson, Arizona, with migrants from African nations of Senegal, Mauritania, Ghana, Sudan part of the migrants who have recently made crossings into the US from Mexico.

Those released are now forced to fend for themselves in intense heat and limited resources.

The U.S. Customs and Border Protection has seen Southwest border encounters increase exponentially every fiscal year. So far this year there have been nearly 2million crossing in the region - a figure that doesn't include August and September.

These new Democrat Voters will be 'fending for themselves' by robbing people.
They are ideal Democrat Voters.
I have every square inch of my 3 acres pre-sighted, including reflective markers for low-viz conditions. As long as they keep on moving past my place, they'll have no problem with me at all. That'll be totally up to them. I'll be fending for myself, as well.

Tucson is a leftist city in a state with a ultraliberal governor. Hard for me to feel sorry for them, they made their bed and now they have to lie in it.
Unfortunately there are lots of Conservatives like me who live here too who have voted against this insanity. Our Mayor Romero is Democrat Whack Job who invited this disaster.

Notice they all show up as soon as the weather had a break from 115F down to below 100F in most areas. In the 80sF in the morning? You can't time that without co-ordinated help if you are hiking in from Mexico city or the Gulf side. They are being sent, delivered. Held until its' better conditions.

• Street releases of migrants are happening along the Southern U.S. border as processing facilities are extremely overcapacity
  • Senegalese migrants are amongst thousands of others being left to fend for themselves
  • Federal records show that 2023 is lined up to have the highest numbers of migrant encounters at Southwest border

no more shits.jpg

Eww....they're so dirty

Of course it is ”okay” with Democrats.

They want to destroy this country any which way they can.

Notice they all show up as soon as the weather had a break from 115F down to below 100F in most areas. In the 80sF in the morning? You can't time that without co-ordinated help if you are hiking in from Mexico city or the Gulf side. They are being sent, delivered. Held until its' better conditions.
To be completely honest the flow never ever stops. It does reduce during the boiling summer months but as long as the Democrats want the flow to continue and the Cartels are still making $30 million PER DAY on the illegals, that train just keeps rolling.

Dimocrats are against securing our border.
This is just another way to say, they want Fentanyl everywhere.

Eww....they're so dirty

You ignorant stooge. They need to be fed, sheltered, transported, vetted, medicated etc. That is massive COST. I am sure you have no money so you wouldn't care much you blackmouthed con artist.
None of those necessities happening if dumped into the community. So what will they do? 100K-200K per month. Enjoy your time in Newark you big dumb OX.

Forum List

Back