Democrat councilwoman thinks Arizona does not border Mexico

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
Peggy West says Mexico doesn't share border with Arizona: Speech video and pics - Worldnews.com

Simply classic, and a pretty good example of how "informed" most Democrats are on this issue.

I tried to link it right from you tube but it has been removed do to a copy write dispute. :)

“If this was Texas, which is the state that is directly on the border with Mexico, and they were calling for a measure like this…I would have to look twice at this. But, this is state that is a ways removed from the border.
Wisconsin County Supervisor Peggy West ”

Not only is she an idiot for not knowing where the hell Arizona is, but her argument is pathetic as well. States that don't Border Mexico have no issues with illegal immigrants?? Really, tell that to Colorado, or Utah, or Florida, Dim wit.

LOL

PS, srry about the typos in the title of this thread. It wont let me edit it. I was LOL so hard my fingers didn't work right :)

Last edited:
Peggy West says Mexico doesn't share border with Arizona: Speech video and pics - Worldnews.com

Simply classic, and a pretty good example of how "informed" most Democrats are on this issue.
I tried to link it right from you tube but it has been removed do to a copy write dispute. :)

“If this was Texas, which is the state that is directly on the border with Mexico, and they were calling for a measure like this…I would have to look twice at this. But, this is state that is a ways removed from the border.

Not only is she an idiot for not knowing where the hell Arizona is, but her argument is pathetic as well. States that don't Border Mexico have no issues with illegal immigrants?? Really, tell that to Colorado, or Utah, or Florida, Dim wit.

LOL

PS, srry about the typos in the title of this thread. It wont let me edit it. I was LOL so hard my fingers didn't work right :)

So, you would say "most Democrats" don't know Arizona borders Mexico?

LOL

No but I would be willing to say that most Democrats who profess to be against the Arizona law, have never really read it, and Do not really know how bad things have gotten in Arizona.

That is evidenced by their repeatedly saying this Law will lead to profiling, when the law has protections against profiling in it. More so than even the Federal Law it seeks to mimic.

LOL

No but I would be willing to say that most Democrats who profess to be against the Arizona law, have never really read it, and Do not really know how bad things have gotten in Arizona.

That is evidenced by their repeatedly saying this Law will lead to profiling, when the law has protections against profiling in it. More so than even the Federal Law it seeks to mimic.
Has the DOJ launched their Lawsuit yet?

That has GOT to be the worse spelled title EVERRRR
:clap2:

They are called typos bud and I already apologized. I was making the post as the news broke and was racing to be the first one to do so. Spell check unfortunately does not check the title, and you are not allowed to edit it. Which you can do on most other boards.

:)

They want the GOP to pass bills that the Dems themselves haven't read totally.Nancy Pelosi wants the Health Care Bill passed so then they can see what's in it.These clowns are running the country now. You have to be kidding me people.When are we going to wake up and get involved and change this nonsense.
Obama and his crowd are driving us over the edge of the cliff as a country.

They want the GOP to pass bills that the Dems themselves haven't read totally.Nancy Pelosi wants the Health Care Bill passed so then they can see what's in it.These clowns are running the country now. You have to be kidding me people.When are we going to wake up and get involved and change this nonsense.

Your a fucking idiot

That has GOT to be the worse spelled title EVERRRR
:clap2:

They are called typos bud and I already apologized. I was making the post as the news broke and was racing to be the first one to do so. Spell check unfortunately does not check the title, and you are not allowed to edit it. Which you can do on most other boards.

:)

You have to admit that it is funny that you ridicule her for not knowing Arizona is on the Mexican border then you show your knowledge of the state by spelling it Arizone

I guess anyone can make a mistake

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

bush thinks Tennessee is in Texas :lol:

What are the names of the 7 extra states that Obama visited?

Your a fucking idiot

:rofl:

What are the names of the 7 extra states that Obama visited?

How many states does bush think are in Texas?

Notice how not one of these clowns in here has had anything to say, other than to ridicule me for a typo, and make fun of bush.

This women is their poster child!

Ignorance and arrogance are the words of the day.

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

How many states does bush think are in Texas?

Notice how not one of these clowns in here has had anything to say, other than to ridicule me for a typo, and make fun of bush.

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

ummm ? your point? and who said it?

ummm ? your point? and who said it?

Bush said it.

Oh bullshit.

A hereto unknown county board of supervisors member in Wisconsin is all of a sudden a poster child for liberals or Democrats?

Come off of it. The woman is a twit. She's not a "poster child".

I applaud you for trying to speak reason, but people who make such statements are likely hopeless in the partisan rabble in the first place. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back