Biden admin accuses Arizona of trespassing by building border barrier w shipping containers on Federal lands.

Biden is openly disregarding the Immigration Law. Biden is openly failing to meet his constitutional duties to uphold the law and protect the US from invasion.

Biden is a traitor. He needs to be impeached and then tried for treason and every one of his lackies that is actively trying to destroy the US with him. The fact they are using the DOJ to assist in this criminal behavior makes me even more mad.

Yes, the Europeans did it the natives in the Americas....Excellent strategy by the Europeans.
If you are saying that the invaders are coming here with the intent of taking territory in the name of whatever hellscape they came from. I agree with you. They are an invading army bent on killing off those who are here and plundering what the can. These invaders are more Alaric than John Smith.

Like the Indians we fight back and we have better guns. We should recognize the similarities and like the Indians welcome the opportunity for massacre to the invaders in their camps.

Its federal land. . . You can't put your crap there. . . The Feds are fully within their rights to tell the Wildcats to beat it.
Oh, thanks for the rules. . I imagine if you were a cop you would give a ticket to a pedestrian jaywalking trying to escape the bombed Twin Towers from falling on them. . What the democrats have done at the Southern Border is just as stupid, insane, and f – cked as that example I gave. . And you all and the MSM do not even care what is happening to this nation.

Last edited:
You stupid fck, who wanted the wall built.

Cripes you're fcking stupid. Lay off the dope
"He wanted the wall to be built", LMAO. Then why didn't he "git er done"? He had the majority the first two years. I mean Biden is supposed to fix inflation, end the war in Ukraine, stop all crime, and oh yeah, "secure the border". Trump couldn't do the later, hell, he couldn't even build a wall.

Oh, thanks for the rules. . I imagine if you were a cop you would give a ticket to a pedestrian jaywalking trying to escape the bombed Twin Towers from falling on them. . What the democrats have done at the Southern Border is just as stupid, insane, and f – cked as that example I gave. . And you all and the MSM do not even care what is happening to this nation.
They’re still waiting on the check from Mexico

"He wanted the wall to be built", LMAO. Then why didn't he "git er done"? He had the majority the first two years. I mean Biden is supposed to fix inflation, end the war in Ukraine, stop all crime, and oh yeah, "secure the border". Trump couldn't do the later, hell, he couldn't even build a wall.
Partially because liberals like you constantly sued to prevent Trump from accomplishing anything. There were endless lawsuits over the wall while Trump had the majority and when he lost it the democrats refused to fund the wall. While YOU may have a selective memory, the rest of us don’t.

So the Biden administration and the D.C. democrats are incensed that the state of Arizona would place unused shipping containers on the Mexico border to fill in the gaps where the wall is not present in order to stop illegal entry. . IOW, trespassing by a state govt to seal the border is far worse than letting 2 million illegal aliens enter this nation. . <<< Evil or insane.

I will never understand how you lefties can support this malevolent political party that is openly destroying our nation, our energy sources, perverting our children, and demanding our border be open to continue making America suffer.

Let Uncle Jojo bring a lawsuit in Federal Court. I don't think he has the guts to do that. He is a big bag of hot air and nothing more.

So the Biden administration and the D.C. democrats are incensed that the state of Arizona would place unused shipping containers on the Mexico border to fill in the gaps where the wall is not present in order to stop illegal entry. . IOW, trespassing by a state govt to seal the border is far worse than letting 2 million illegal aliens enter this nation. . <<< Evil or insane.

I will never understand how you lefties can support this malevolent political party that is openly destroying our nation, our energy sources, perverting our children, and demanding our border be open to continue making America suffer.

I suggest that asking the Dumbocrats for logical or practical reasons for anything they do is futile. They just repeat slogans without thinking.

Biden's handlers WANT to start a Civil War. I can't think of anything else

Forum List

Back