Democrat councilwoman thinks Arizona does not border Mexico

More evidence that conservatives run away from their own words.

Reasonable people have opinions that are based on facts. You have no facts, so you run and hide behind the "It's an opinion!!" instead of defending it.

I have plenty of facts. I provided a link to the councilwoman's gaff. I stated that she made the news. Her remarks were shown multiple times on more than one News network. Her Remarks are all over the internet now. On fox news alone 10's of millions of people saw it. As it was shown over and over on each on of their talking heads shows. A combined viewership of 10's of Millions.

Those are facts dude. So please show me where I made up anything at all.

But then why am I wasting my time on a moron like you who would not know a fact if it walked up to you like a french whore on bourbon street and spread its legs.

First you accusing me of making claims, when I simply stated my opinion. Then you claim I have no facts when I provided facts, and claim I am running from you. I see your tactics have not changed, nor your intelligence level.

Did she make a gaffe by spelling Arizona, Arizone...like you did before in the title of this gem of a thread?

Idiot indeed.

Yes focus on a typo and keep harping on it like a dick head with nothing of substance to add, and I am the idiot.

This women is their poster child!

Oh bullshit.

A hereto unknown county board of supervisors member in Wisconsin is all of a sudden a poster child for liberals or Democrats?

Come off of it. The woman is a twit. She's not a "poster child".

Palin started off on the city council of Wasilla, AK.

Obama started off as a community organizer.

Don't count this woman out yet. She very well could be a major player in the future of America, and she's just as qualified as those other two dotes.

They are called typos bud and I already apologized. I was making the post as the news broke and was racing to be the first one to do so. Spell check unfortunately does not check the title, and you are not allowed to edit it. Which you can do on most other boards.

:)

You have to admit that it is funny that you ridicule her for not knowing Arizona is on the Mexican border then you show your knowledge of the state by spelling it Arizone

I guess anyone can make a mistake

do you think it was a honest mistake Rw?....if so...she still comes off as pretty stupid....but what i understand is many kids today could not pick the US out on a map of the world .....so....im not surprised....

An honest mistake?

Dude if you are an elected official, which this woman is, and you are so against a Bill in a state 1500 miles away. You would think when you went to a meeting to debate whether or not to boycott an entire state over that law, you might want to get at least the basic facts right about the state and law in question.

Honest mistake my ass, the woman is typical of young Liberal Americans today. She is following the Lefts talking points to the TEE, with 0 actual knowledge of the Law or even where the State passing it is.

You have to admit that it is funny that you ridicule her for not knowing Arizona is on the Mexican border then you show your knowledge of the state by spelling it Arizone

I guess anyone can make a mistake

do you think it was a honest mistake Rw?....if so...she still comes off as pretty stupid....but what i understand is many kids today could not pick the US out on a map of the world .....so....im not surprised....

An honest mistake?

Dude if you are an elected official, which this woman is, and you are so against a Bill in a state 1500 miles away. You would think when you went to a meeting to debate whether or not to boycott an entire state over that law, you might want to get at least the basic facts right about the state and law in question.

Honest mistake my ass, the woman is typical of young Liberal Americans today. She is following the Lefts talking points to the TEE, with 0 actual knowledge of the Law or even where the State passing it is.

Dude.....i know many typical young liberals today who CAN identify countries and states on relief maps....AND i was asking Rw... IF HE ..thought the woman made an honest mistake....but thanks for playing his part....i for one thought she is just another stupid fucking politician who has no idea what she is talking about....but talks anyway....

I have plenty of facts. I provided a link to the councilwoman's gaff. I stated that she made the news. Her remarks were shown multiple times on more than one News network. Her Remarks are all over the internet now. On fox news alone 10's of millions of people saw it. As it was shown over and over on each on of their talking heads shows. A combined viewership of 10's of Millions.

But then why am I wasting my time on a moron like you who would not know a fact if it walked up to you like a french whore on bourbon street and spread its legs.

First you accusing me of making claims, when I simply stated my opinion. Then you claim I have no facts when I provided facts, and claim I am running from you. I see your tactics have not changed, nor your intelligence level.

Did she make a gaffe by spelling Arizona, Arizone...like you did before in the title of this gem of a thread?

Idiot indeed.

Yes focus on a typo and keep harping on it like a dick head with nothing of substance to add, and I am the idiot.

Well, you are focusing on a mistake too, aren't you?

Oh bullshit.

A hereto unknown county board of supervisors member in Wisconsin is all of a sudden a poster child for liberals or Democrats?

Don't count this woman out yet. She very well could be a major player in the future of America, and she's just as qualified as those other two dotes.

I truely, truely hope that Palin runs for President in 2012. Truely.

Idiot indeed.

that's a fairly big mistake.. and she knew just exactly what she was saying was the truth, empasis on the little hands pittty patting.. spoken with such authoratarian knowledge. and jeeezzz donn't you know that since obie wan spoke to Gov. Brewer it's an absolute indication that troops are already on the border. Simply Priceless. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Idiot indeed.

Agred. (See what I did there...lol)

that's a fairly big mistake.. and she knew just exactly what she was saying was the truth, empasis on the little hands pittty patting.. spoken with such authoratarian knowledge. and jeeezzz donn't you know that since obie wan spoke to Gov. Brewer it's an absolute indication that troops are already on the border. Simply Priceless. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I see what you did there. Funny stuff.

This coming from a man who quotes Dick (prostitute toe sucking) Morris who has been wrong more than Newt.

Dick Morris has been wrong about everything since Obama took office. EVERYTHING.

Last edited:

Oh bullshit.

Scary, isn't it? Even more scary is the number of people who voted for those dolts.

Oh bullshit.

Scary, isn't it? Even more scary is the number of people who voted for those dolts.

Jon, the irony of you calling someone a dolt and spelling it wrong it just precious. Really, thanks for the giggle.

Idiot indeed.

Are you actually trying to compare a typo to pushing to boycott an entire state when you don't know where the state even is.

I'm just a person posting his opinions on the internet. She is an elected city official. I think she has just a tad more responsibility to get the facts right than I do to not miss key one letter in a word.

Are you actually trying to compare a typo to pushing to boycott an entire state when you don't know where the state even is.

I'm just a person posting his opinions on the internet. She is an elected city official. I think she has just a tad more responsibility to get the facts right than I do to not miss key one letter in a word.

OH I agree, but its fun making fun of you personally. :lol: Oh the irony of what you did.

OH I agree, but its fun making fun of you personally. :lol: Oh the irony of what you did.

Well at least you admit to being childish. That's saying something.

Well, they have to do something to take the focus off the stupid council woman.

It is also fun making fun of Peggy West. I wonder how long it took her to figure out that Arizona actually does border Mexico. Oh, never mind, I saw the clip on this last night and I remember that someone in the meeting pointed it out to her.

I'll bet she wanted to literally melt away.

I feel sorry for her. Not because of the stupid mistake she made, and not because I think she is stupid because I don't, but now that she has had her 15 minutes of fame, it is going to be a hell of a long time before her friends let her live that down.

Immie

Oh bullshit.

Not even close...did you hear her speak?

Sounds like a valley girl

But then again....Michelle Bachmann got elected

Last edited:

Jon, the irony of you calling someone a dolt and spelling it wrong it just precious. Really, thanks for the giggle.

It happens. I know the difference between the two words, but God forbid I make an error in typing. I MUST be an idiot for that, because we all know that you have never made a mistake.

It is also fun making fun of Peggy West. I wonder how long it took her to figure out that Arizona actually does border Mexico. Oh, never mind, I saw the clip on this last night and I remember that someone in the meeting pointed it out to her.

I'll bet she wanted to literally melt away.

I feel sorry for her. Not because of the stupid mistake she made, and not because I think she is stupid because I don't, but now that she has had her 15 minutes of fame, it is going to be a hell of a long time before her friends let her live that down.

Immie

You're giving her a lot of leeway I wouldn't give her. Just like Obama with that mess with Gates, she should have checked out her facts BEFORE opening her mouth at an official meeting. We sure have a lot of poor leaders in this country.

Peggy West says Mexico doesn't share border with Arizona: Speech video and pics - Worldnews.com

Simply classic, and a pretty good example of how "informed" most Democrats are on this issue.

I tried to link it right from you tube but it has been removed do to a copy write dispute. :)

“If this was Texas, which is the state that is directly on the border with Mexico, and they were calling for a measure like this…I would have to look twice at this. But, this is state that is a ways removed from the border.
Wisconsin County Supervisor Peggy West ”

Not only is she an idiot for not knowing where the hell Arizona is, but her argument is pathetic as well. States that don't Border Mexico have no issues with illegal immigrants?? Really, tell that to Colorado, or Utah, or Florida, Dim wit.

LOL

PS, srry about the typos in the title of this thread. It wont let me edit it. I was LOL so hard my fingers didn't work right :)

It's likely she was just chanelling our president and assumed Arizona was one of those 57 other states.

Forum List

Back