Democrat councilwoman thinks Arizona does not border Mexico

OH I agree, but its fun making fun of you personally. :lol: Oh the irony of what you did.

It is also fun making fun of Peggy West. I wonder how long it took her to figure out that Arizona actually does border Mexico. Oh, never mind, I saw the clip on this last night and I remember that someone in the meeting pointed it out to her.

I'll bet she wanted to literally melt away.

I feel sorry for her. Not because of the stupid mistake she made, and not because I think she is stupid because I don't, but now that she has had her 15 minutes of fame, it is going to be a hell of a long time before her friends let her live that down.

Immie

You're giving her a lot of leeway I wouldn't give her. Just like Obama with that mess with Gates, she should have checked out her facts BEFORE opening her mouth at an official meeting. We sure have a lot of poor leaders in this country.

Agreed, we do have a lot of poor leaders.

Agreed she should have checked out the facts before she said anything, I have to think she had other things on her mind (like maybe she was thinking Nebraska?) I read that Fremont, NB is voting on a similar bill (oops too late looks like it passed this week) and maybe that is what she was thinking about?

Fremont, Nebraska Passes Tough Illegal Immigration Law

I have to give her the benefit of the doubt. I honestly cannot believe that a mature adult that appears to have enough intelligence to find herself in an elected office doesn't know where Arizona is.

Note to Ms. West. You are more than welcome to use that excuse, but I demand royalties. :lol:

Immie

Scary, isn't it? Even more scary is the number of people who voted for those dolts.

Jon, the irony of you calling someone a dolt and spelling it wrong it just precious. Really, thanks for the giggle.

It happens. I know the difference between the two words, but God forbid I make an error in typing. I MUST be an idiot for that, because we all know that you have never made a mistake.

Of course I make mistakes....but the irony of you spelling the word dolt wrong while calling a person a dolt is fantastic. Doncha think? :lol:
Don't worry, the OP made a similar mistake in the title of this thread (before a sympathetic mod helped him out and fixed it). He said

Its just funny stuff, you have to admit. Arizone. lol

Was this woman dumb enough to say she could see Russia from her front porch in arizone? Was she that much a dole? :)

Last edited:
OH I agree, but its fun making fun of you personally. :lol: Oh the irony of what you did.

It is also fun making fun of Peggy West. I wonder how long it took her to figure out that Arizona actually does border Mexico. Oh, never mind, I saw the clip on this last night and I remember that someone in the meeting pointed it out to her.

I feel sorry for her. Not because of the stupid mistake she made, and not because I think she is stupid because I don't, but now that she has had her 15 minutes of fame, it is going to be a hell of a long time before her friends let her live that down.

Immie

You're giving her a lot of leeway I wouldn't give her. Just like Obama with that mess with Gates, she should have checked out her facts BEFORE opening her mouth at an official meeting. We sure have a lot of poor leaders in this country.

psssst, Obama was 100% on point with the Gates situation. :lol:

Immie

psssst, Obama was 100% on point with the Gates situation. :lol:

First he admitted not knowing all the facts, then he said the cops acted stupidly. That's pretty stupid by any definition of the word, don't you think?

Gosh you Obama worshipers are worse than the Bush worshipers.

They want the GOP to pass bills that the Dems themselves haven't read totally.Nancy Pelosi wants the Health Care Bill passed so then they can see what's in it.These clowns are running the country now. You have to be kidding me people.When are we going to wake up and get involved and change this nonsense.
Obama and his crowd are driving us over the edge of the cliff as a country.

Your a fucking idiot

So is Peggy West of the Democrat Party...:lol::lol::lol:

Just like so many libs want to call all republicans birthers because some moron insists that Obama was born in Kenya, I guess we can all assume that every member of the Democrat Party has no idea that AZ shares a border with Mexico...and that if it had been TX that passed the law like AZ did, they would have to look at it harder...

wowza!!!

Peggy West says Mexico doesn't share border with Arizona: Speech video and pics - Worldnews.com

Simply classic, and a pretty good example of how "informed" most Democrats are on this issue.

I tried to link it right from you tube but it has been removed do to a copy write dispute. :)

Not only is she an idiot for not knowing where the hell Arizona is, but her argument is pathetic as well. States that don't Border Mexico have no issues with illegal immigrants?? Really, tell that to Colorado, or Utah, or Florida, Dim wit.

LOL

PS, srry about the typos in the title of this thread. It wont let me edit it. I was LOL so hard my fingers didn't work right :)

I understand you caught your mistake, but to call someone an idiot and then misspell Arizona, well, that's just precious. Oh the irony. Arizone...thanks for the chuckle. Dim wit indeed.

The problem is I didn't misspell Arizona. It's a typo. As you can see in my original post I spelled it right in the body and included an apology for the typo in the title, Explaining that you can not edit the Title to fix it. Which shows that I knew it was spelled wrong in the first place. So the "Irony" you are laughing about isn't real. I didn't misspell Arizona because I can't spell. I did it because I am a terrible typist.

It has nothing to do with the spelling or the fact that she is an unknown prior to her ignorant statement. It is just a liberal distraction as I have not read one response with an actual argument to the original OP. BTW, did I spell everything correctly because that seems to be the only thing the Libs on this board care about.

I understand you caught your mistake, but to call someone an idiot and then misspell Arizona, well, that's just precious. Oh the irony. Arizone...thanks for the chuckle. Dim wit indeed.

The problem is I didn't misspell Arizona. It's a typo. As you can see in my original post I spelled it right in the body and included an apology for the typo in the title, Explaining that you can not edit the Title to fix it. Which shows that I knew it was spelled wrong in the first place. So the "Irony" you are laughing about isn't real. I didn't misspell Arizona because I can't spell. I did it because I am a terrible typist.

It has nothing to do with the spelling or the fact that she is an unknown prior to her ignorant statement. It is just a liberal distraction as I have not read one response with an actual argument to the original OP. BTW, did I spell everything correctly because that seems to be the only thing the Libs on this board care about.

Time for another geography lesson....perhaps politicians should have to pass a geography test before they can run for office? How could she not know Arizona borders with Mexico? Didn't she get one of those American puzzles as a kid, with the state capitals and everything? Obviously she's had a deprived childhood.

They want the GOP to pass bills that the Dems themselves haven't read totally.Nancy Pelosi wants the Health Care Bill passed so then they can see what's in it.These clowns are running the country now. You have to be kidding me people.When are we going to wake up and get involved and change this nonsense.
Obama and his crowd are driving us over the edge of the cliff as a country.

Your a fucking idiot

Just like so many libs want to call all republicans birthers because some moron insists that Obama was born in Kenya, I guess we can all assume that every member of the Democrat Party has no idea that AZ shares a border with Mexico...and that if it had been TX that passed the law like AZ did, they would have to look at it harder...

wowza!!!

The difference is the birthers are not just one person; they're a whole group from around the nation and the group includes republican members of Congress. Since republicans are voting for people who are birthers, it's reasonable to assume that republicans support birthers. And birthers have continued to believe that Obama is a kenyan despite the fact that Hawiia released BO's birth certificate.

If this woman continues to insist that Az doesn't border Mexico, and thousands of democrats form organizations to support her mistaken belief, then you might have a point.

Your a fucking idiot

wowza!!!

The difference is the birthers are not just one person; they're a whole group from around the nation and the group includes republican members of Congress. Since republicans are voting for people who are birthers, it's reasonable to assume that republicans support birthers. And birthers have continued to believe that Obama is a kenyan despite the fact that Hawiia released BO's birth certificate.

If this woman continues to insist that Az doesn't border Mexico, and thousands of democrats form organizations to support her mistaken belief, then you might have a point.

The difference is, the birthers are right. Every COLB I've seen lists the hospital, Obama's doesn't. It lists the parents names, race and place of birth, Obama's doesn't. It's a pretty bad form for a COLB. And all he has to do is release the long form and all the complaints will go away. He can't because he was born in Kenya. The Kenya Ambassador admitted that, Obama's grandmother admitted that, Obama's wife admitted that when she said they'd visited her husband's "home" country. Now who the heck are the stupid people here? Obviously, the Obama worshipers. Don't worry, you're in good company, the Bush worshipers were just as stupid.

One more thing, everyone knows that they wouldn't have listed his father's race as "African" in the early sixties. He would have been "black", or even "negro", but not "African".

Last edited:

wowza!!!

The difference is, the birthers are right. Every COLB I've seen lists the hospital, Obama's doesn't. It lists the parents names, race and place of birth, Obama's doesn't. It's a pretty bad form for a COLB. And all he has to do is release the long form and all the complaints will go away. He can't because he was born in Kenya. The Kenya Ambassador admitted that, Obama's grandmother admitted that, Obama's wife admitted that when she said they'd visited her husband's "home" country. Now who the heck are the stupid people here? Obviously, the Obama worshipers. Don't worry, you're in good company, the Bush worshipers were just as stupid.

One more thing, everyone knows that they wouldn't have listed his father's race as "African" in the early sixties. He would have been "black", or even "negro", but not "African".

No one cares what you have seen. It's irrelevant.

snopes.com: Barack Obama Birth Certificate

Forum List

Back