Dementia Biden says "My marine has a code to blow up the world"

Freedomisneverfree

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2021
This cognitively impaired IDIOT Biden should not be running the country. He tells a group of construction workers his marines have the code to blow up the world.

Biden: "Now look, my, my marine carries that. It has a code to blow up the world. That doesn't, this is not....nuclear weapons is it....alright, ok...you think I'm kidding,” Biden replied to the worker’s question,

What a F*kn disaster this guy is!

Here is the video of the retard Biden saying his marines can blow up the world.

This cognitively impaired IDIOT Biden should not be running the country. He tells a group of construction workers his marines have the code to blow up the world.

Biden: "Now look, my, my marine carries that. It has a code to blow up the world. That doesn't, this is not....nuclear weapons is it....alright, ok...you think I'm kidding,” Biden replied to the worker’s question,

What a F*kn disaster this guy is!

Here is the video of the retard Biden saying his marines can blow up the world.

What was the worker's question?

Everything that Biden said was true. There's always a Marine with him carrying the 'Nuclear Football'. No news here.

Remember way back when Trump was supposed to lead us into nuclear war?

Hell, he didn't even lead us into a war.

Yeah, he just pulled us out of Syria during one of the most successful missions ever.

Then he bypassed the Afghan government and made an agreement with the Taliban to withdraw all U.S. forces.

Just a real diplomatic genius! NOT!

Remember way back when Trump was supposed to lead us into nuclear war?

Hell, he didn't even lead us into a war.
History tells us that the media propaganda about nuclear war usually happened during republican administrations. It was "duck and cover" in schools during the Eisenhower administration but ironically it was JFK who brought us to the edge with defcon 2. Media propaganda encouraged Americans to be afraid of Trump but embrace a doddering old democrat fool who actually has his trembling thumb on the nuclear button. And the beat goes on.

What was the worker's question?

Everything that Biden said was true. There's always a Marine with him carrying the 'Nuclear Football'. No news here.
When Reagan was shot, his launch codes were in his suit pocket and were famously left unattended in a hospital room for a little while.

Either they changed the protocols after Reagan for who carries the launch codes and Biden just told the world about it, or they changed it specifically because of Biden and he again, told the whole world about it. Either way, it is dangerous to have that senile man in power. He cant keep his fucking mouth shut.

Great, so now a foreign enemy doesnt have to target a president to get the codes. Now they can target the marine who doesnt have Secret Service protection 24/7. Thanks Joe.

Which sends the world scrambling for a Xanax...:eek:
I reach for something more natural, but yeah...

The idea that a criminal potato can destroy the world with a phone call would be too much to handle if I wasn't already so jaded.

clownworld.jpg

When Reagan was shot, his launch codes were in his suit pocket and were famously left unattended in a hospital room for a little while.

Either they changed the protocols after Reagan for who carries the launch codes and Biden just told the world about it, or they changed it specifically because of Biden and he again, told the whole world about it. Either way, it is dangerous to have that senile man in power. He cant keep his fucking mouth shut.

Great, so now a foreign enemy doesnt have to target a president to get the codes. Now they can target the marine who doesnt have Secret Service protection 24/7. Thanks Joe.

Link? I smell bullshit!

Forum List

Back