President Biden is propping up factory jobs that provide 200 jobs. But back in the day a new steel plant would provide 10, 000 to 30,000 new jobs.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
There is no economic miracle going on in America like we had after World War II. There is no construction boom there is no prosperity or a golden age of capitalism that we had for decades on end where employees and employers were very wealthy. Today We don’t have the Henry Ford’s that we used to have in the American past.

Today we have corrupt capitalism and corporate greed thats out of control.

Those politicians who say those days of American greatness being of being able to get a job at such for life out of high school are over.. … are the enemies of American history. There’s no room for anti-Americanism as we need to bring back the middle class. “Bidenomics” is a failure and we need massive change in this country. We need to bring back union jobs. It’s a very ugly site today so many Americans are addicted to drugs. They’re on the computer all the time not interested in starting a family. This is a result of materialism and corporate greed. Robert F Kennedy Junior seeks to right the wrongs and bring the democratic party back to the party of JFK. President Biden he is our president but he’s brought us one of the worst economies in American history.

We need to get back to that situation where a new factory whether it is based on green deals or “new clean energy” or whether it is a steel plant can bring us at least 5000 jobs per factory. That’s the way forward or else we’re deep trouble.

Peace

Last edited:
I wouldn't vote for RFK, but at least he seems to prefer to take the loyal opposition route, instead of the everyone on the Right is a racistsexistbigottransphobehomophobexenophobenazifascist one. It'd be sweet if the Dems were a loyal opposition party with the sincere desire to make things work for the country as a whole again.

Don't think that'll happen anytime soon.

I wouldn't vote for RFK, but at least he seems to prefer to take the loyal opposition route, instead of the everyone on the Right is a racistsexistbigottransphobehomophobexenophobenazifascist one. It'd be sweet if the Dems were a loyal opposition party with the sincere desire to make things work for the country as a whole again.

That’s a very valid point I can’t think of one democrat other than maybe Joe Manchin in the Senate and Congress who does not tow the BLM racist line. And some of them I believe don’t even agree with BLM but they just do it for money and perceived power. They are a disgrace to their ancestors, And to America.

Our country is more divided than ever. In the middle of the 20th century Republicans and Democrats worked together for the greater good of the country. We need that back again.

That’s a very valid point I can’t think of one democrat other than maybe Joe Manchin in the Senate and Congress who does not tow the BLM racist line. And some of them I believe don’t even agree with BLM but they just do it for money and perceived power. They are a disgrace to their ancestors, And to America.

Our country is more divided than ever. In the middle of the 20th century Republicans and Democrats worked together for the greater good of the country. We need that back again.

You'll need to get rid of the Dem leadership first.

Nothing will change till those psychopaths are gone.

You'll need to get rid of the Dem leadership first.

Nothing will change till those psychopaths are gone.
The current Democratic Party is anti-American I can’t believe It got to this point. But I do like RFK Junior, and I have hope for the future because I think we must as Americans try and hang onto the American spirit and hope it comes back

The current Democratic Party is anti-American I can’t believe It got to this point. But I do like RFK Junior, and I have hope for the future because I think we must as Americans try and hang onto the American spirit and hope it comes back
RFK Jr represents the traditional Democrat party. The current party has been infiltrated by Marxist-Soros plants. Especially our judicial system. Soros wants to kill America as we know it and take over.

RFK Jr represents the traditional Democrat party. The current party has been infiltrated by Marxist-Soros plants. Especially our judicial system. Soros wants to kill America as we know it and take over.
Outside of FTW I don't believe there is a traditional Democratic party anymore.

If there is, the traditional Democrats better find it and take it back, fast.

We can’t allow that to happen. But it lately obvious that practically all Democrats are against American history or they’re just saying outrageous things to gain money and power. Either way, it’s a problem.

There is no economic miracle going on in America like we had after World War II. There is no construction boom there is no prosperity or a golden age of capitalism that we had for decades on end where employees and employers were very wealthy. Today We don’t have the Henry Ford’s that we used to have in the American past.

Those politicians who say those days of American greatness being of being able to get a job at such for life out of high school are over.. … are the enemies of American history. There’s no room for anti-Americanism as we need to bring back the middle class. “Bidenomics” is a failure and we need massive change in this country. We need to bring back union jobs. It’s a very ugly site today so many Americans are addicted to drugs. They’re on the computer all the time not interested in starting a family. This is a result of materialism and corporate greed. Robert F Kennedy Junior seeks to right the wrongs and bring the democratic party back to the party of JFK. President Biden he is our president but he’s brought us one of the worst economies in American history.

We need to get back to that situation where a new factory whether it is based on green deals or “new clean energy” or whether it is a steel plant can bring us at least 5000 jobs per factory. That’s the way forward or else we’re deep trouble.

Peace
I don't think it is a bad thing really. Technology makes those smaller places more competitive and needing less workers. Biden is the devil of course, but from an economic perspective, the more small employers we have the better.

I don't think it is a bad thing really. Technology makes those smaller places more competitive and needing less workers. Biden is the devil of course, but from an economic perspective, the more small employers we have the better.
I would disagree partially …the current status quo sees more Americans than ever whom cant meet the basic cost of living. many are making $5000 less per year than the basic cost of living.

Been decades since we have had the golden age of capitalist society

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post–World_War_II_economic_expansion

We do have improved medical care today that is a plus

I would disagree partially …the current status quo sees more Americans than ever whom cant meet the basic cost of living. many are making $5000 less per year than the basic cost of living.

Been decades since we have had the golden age of capitalist society

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post–World_War_II_economic_expansion

We do have improved medical care today that is a plus

Times change. Part of the reason we saw so many big factories fail is because the Japanese and others were harnessing new technology when we were still using WWII era equipment and processes. There was no way an American textile mill could compete with the high speed looms they came out with in the 80's and have continued to improve. In this day and age, a lot of equipment is obsolete its first day in production because on the second day someone else is deploying something better (metaphorically speaking of course). You are more likely to see a lot more million square foot server farms and warehouses than you will new factories being built.

Peace

What you are failing to consider here is that modern technology has made it possible to manufacture the same quantity if not more with much smaller staffs.

They no longer have to send in crews of guys with shovels to dig coal, it mostly done by machines, example given.

For a factory to have 5000 guys nowadays, it would really produce a lot more product.

Thank uncle Saul....

Peace
You're really trying to assert that we didn't have corporate greed back in the day?

We had a Union and anti-monopoly movement back then to stem the greed.

Forum List

Back