Trump attacks wife of New York Judge Engoron after gag order reinstated by court

Trump is a moron. This is likely a random twitter user. I mean..

1701383539322.png

He called Dawn Engoron a “Trump hating wife” and said that she and Arthur Engoron’s law clerk had “taken over control of the New York State Witch Hunt Trial aimed at me, my family, and the Republican Party”.

Trump posted screenshots of vulgar and profane anti-Trump messages on X, formerly known as Twitter, purported to have been made by Dawn Engoron – prompting her swiftly to assert that she does not have an account.

“I do not have a Twitter account. This is not me. I have not posted any anti-Trump messages,” Dawn Engoron told Newsweek.

Good
Now stop posing naked judge and send a pussy posse to arrest him and let’s just see how that goes.

Love seeing an ordinary citizen fighting back and not taking persecution from government entities. Go Trump, even though I'd never vote for you.

I love it. Trump is exposing these treasonous scum for who they are during this unfair trial. We should ALL back Trump in his endeavor.

Can you people look at yourself? I mean for the love of God, attack a man's wife? What kind of cowardly low-life piece of shit does that? And you applaud that? That is beyond the pale, for real. And not like it ain't the first time. Remember Trump attacking Cruz's wife. If there was any justice in this world Ted would have walked across the debate stage and delivered a right cross to Trump's damn left jaw. I know I sure as hell would have.

Can you people look at yourself? I mean for the love of God, attack a man's wife? What kind of cowardly low-life piece of shit does that? And you applaud that? That is beyond the pale, for real. And not like it ain't the first time. Remember Trump attacking Cruz's wife. If there was any justice in this world Ted would have walked across the debate stage and delivered a right cross to Trump's damn left jaw. I know I sure as hell would have.

You loons attack women daily. There's that

You loons attack women daily. There's that
Could you be more stupid? When has a Democrat, on trial, attacked the wife of the presiding judge? When has a democrat, running for office, attacked the wife of an opposing candidate? Come on, provide examples.

Do Democrats attack women. Well hell yeah, MTG, Boebert, they probably top the list. But so do Republicans, can you say Pelosi? So don't try and change the subject you stupid ass bitch. This is about the cowardly act of attacking a spouse that has nothing to do with the situation at hand.

Could you be more stupid? When has a Democrat, on trial, attacked the wife of the presiding judge? When has a democrat, running for office, attacked the wife of an opposing candidate? Come on, provide examples.

Do Democrats attack women. Well hell yeah, MTG, Boebert, they probably top the list. But so do Republicans, can you say Pelosi? So don't try and change the subject you stupid ass bitch. This is about the cowardly act of attacking a spouse that has nothing to do with the situation at hand.

Gfy

Trump is a moron. This is likely a random twitter user. I mean..

View attachment 866255

He called Dawn Engoron a “Trump hating wife” and said that she and Arthur Engoron’s law clerk had “taken over control of the New York State Witch Hunt Trial aimed at me, my family, and the Republican Party”.

Trump posted screenshots of vulgar and profane anti-Trump messages on X, formerly known as Twitter, purported to have been made by Dawn Engoron – prompting her swiftly to assert that she does not have an account.

“I do not have a Twitter account. This is not me. I have not posted any anti-Trump messages,” Dawn Engoron told Newsweek.
Projectionist

Democrats attack any woman that doesn't do as they are told by democrats

Good
Now stop posing naked judge and send a pussy posse to arrest him and let’s just see how that goes.
Trump has a Gag A Maggot Order on him because for one thing he's a sadist & a deranged psychopath & because of hacks like you who's he's trying to rile up to violence. Like he did on J6.

I love it. Trump is exposing these treasonous scum for who they are during this unfair trial. We should ALL back Trump in his endeavor.

You two seriously consider "He called Dawn Engoron a “Trump hating wife”" an attack on someone? I mean I get it guess, all you want to do is hate trump so much you're willing to run with anything you possibly can in order to do so, but this is really weak.

Did either of you stick up for Melania all the times she was made fun of, criticized and bashed like when all kinds of people made fun of her for reading the lords prayer? Or do you only care about people's wife that aren't related to trump or dislike him?

Forum List

Back