Defending our Flag from America Haters

To all of you flag burners who claim to be ex/military defending the right of free speech, I recommend that you go to the nearest military base. Park in front of BX or Commissary, start burning American flags and see what happens. After all, everybody is military or military relative in the base protecting the First Amendment, right?

I hate seeing people burning the American flag, hate it.
And I'll defend their right to do it..
so you're ok with hate crimes then?
Well, I'd love to see the mental schematic that took you from what I said to what you said.

i think burning the flag is a hate crime. So I wanted you to tell me if you'll defend the right of hate crime, What's so fking hard about that?

Well, I'd love to see the mental schematic that took you from what I said to what you said.

i think burning the flag is a hate crime. So I wanted you to tell me if you'll defend the right of hate crime, What's so fking hard about that?
You can make any act into a certain kind of crime if you want to.

If you can show some evidence that there are existing laws addressing hate crimes against inanimate objects, I'd love to see them.

Maybe I'll decide that putting ketchup on a hot dog is a hate crime, that really pisses me off.

It is definitely hate speech.

You have to a special sort of stupid and Anti-American to burn the flag....and that goes for anyone supporting it

The idea that our soldiers fight wars so these America haters can burn the American flag is utter bull shit. This is the perverted and deceitful thinking of the Radical Left.

Black Donald Trump supporter defends the flag from leftists who want to burn it

We fight wars to defend the American Flag.

I don't know anyone burning flags. if some people are, they're constitutionally protected.

Facts and Case Summary - Texas v. Johnson

you pretend patriots crack me up.... the only paragraph of the constitution you care about is the 2nd amendment....and you don't even understand that one

no.

read.

learn.

dum dum

I don't know anyone burning flags. if some people are, they're constitutionally protected.

you pretend patriots crack me up.... the only paragraph of the constitution you care about is the 2nd amendment....and you don't even understand that one
It's funny you are saying that. You are so protective of the 1st Amendment yet so against the 2nd. "E pluribus unum" should be applied across the board, no? It is the motto of the U.S.A. regarding all aspects of life and activity within the country.

no.

read.

learn.

dum dum

Is "niggra" hate speech?

Key words, you "think"...lol.
That's not the law of the land, the Supreme Court has ruled and they have ruled correctly.
Yes I am a veteran; I have been a ground pounder in the Marines and a medic in the Air Force.
I didn't fight and serve so that people's Constitutional Rights could be violated if I didn't like them.
You are no different than Isis when they commit murder and violence against other Muslims because they don't like the manner in which they worship.

Key words, you "think"...lol.
That's not the law of the land, the Supreme Court has ruled and they have ruled correctly.
Yes I am a veteran; I have been a ground pounder in the Marines and a medic in the Air Force.
I didn't fight and serve so that people's Constitutional Rights could be violated if I didn't like them.
You are no different than Isis when they commit murder and violence against other Muslims because they don't like the manner in which they worship.
dude, thanks for your service, unfortunately, you fought so I could have my opinions on what I feel is hate. Flag burning is hate. I give two shits what the Supreme hacks stated. Doesn't change what it is. Now again, is hate crime acceptable to you? Cause burning a flag is a sign of hate against the country. My country. I'll fight to reverse that ruling.

You can make any act into a certain kind of crime if you want to.

If you can show some evidence that there are existing laws addressing hate crimes against inanimate objects, I'd love to see them.

Maybe I'll decide that putting ketchup on a hot dog is a hate crime, that really pisses me off.
well when we sing songs about eating hotdogs during olympic events, and all sporting events in this country, then perhaps that wouldn't be a bad idea. The flag is a symbol and it has more meaning than a piece of material. And burning it is saying that that individual hates this country. Why else burn it? That it's the only item to start a bonfire with? LOL :2up:

Last edited:
You can respect it and honor it and if it's your personal possession you can defend the Flag from harm but since the Supreme Court in their wisdom decreed that burning the Flag is a legal expression of 1st Amendment right of free speech it's best not to interfere with the craziness of the left but to pity them and maybe photograph their insanity for future reference.

CpgQMlKUIAEoa_n.jpg-large.jpeg

Bring back the flag desecration law and throw these ugly bitches in jail.

Hasn't always been the case. Hopefully it will change for the defense of our country - which you don't give a shit about.

AINO a-holes like you go on and on about Islamophobia and hate speech but when a Liberal bitch engages in hate speech by standing on the American flag, you cry free speech. You're phony and full of crap.

You can respect it and honor it and if it's your personal possession you can defend the Flag from harm but since the Supreme Court in their wisdom decreed that burning the Flag is a legal expression of 1st Amendment right of free speech it's best not to interfere with the craziness of the left but to pity them and maybe photograph their insanity for future reference.
it represents hate, and we have hate crimes. If someone can yell hate crime so can I. I'm now calling burning the flag a hate crime. Deal with it.

I agree it is disgusting to burn the American flag, but at the same time it lets us know who the real pieces of shit are: progressives.
In the Boy Scouts we had rallies to burn flags..

Are you just being partially truthful here? Did you have rallies to just desecrate the flag for the hell of it ... or were they burned in a proper flag burning ceremony in connection with the VFW organization?
proper flag burning ceremonies...

Forum List

Back