Official "Indigenous Peoples" Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Float Features Palestinian Flag

They've been prepping college kids since the 60s and before.

Biden's anti-MAGA speeches are just the beginning of the Gas Lighting campaign to make Hamas look like the good guys. 10-20 years ago they never would have gotten away with it.

Biden is supporting Israel and Netanyahu as much if not more than Trump.

Nope. It's a lie. Vermin lie. The official postion of the Mashpee Wampanaug tribe is
[COLOR=rgba(26, 26, 26, 0.7)][COLOR=rgba(26, 26, 26, 0.4)]Nov 23, 2023[/COLOR][/COLOR]
TRIBE RELEASES STATEMENT AFTER MACY'S DAY PARADE
[COLOR=rgba(26, 26, 26, 0.7)]It's unfortunate that we are not focused on the beautiful display of our culture and history at the Macy’s Day Parade but rather on the actions of an individual tribal citizen. We want to make it very clear that the Tribe takes no stance on the conflicts overseas. Our Tribal Nation remains focused on the issues we face on our ancestral homeland. While we cannot speak for an individual's actions, his actions were not a Tribal decision. Our governing tribal body, along with the other tribal citizens on the float, were not involved with his actions.
[/COLOR]

It was just another vermin lie.
Well if you read another post I had about it:
Just to bring this back around:
How absolutely insidious is it to have a teenager be the one to be the one with the flag?!
Any negative blow back can be blamed on the kid and the tribe can play dumb.
Or of course in this case it gets to be extra stunning and brave since it's the new generation fighting against colonial oppressors!
It should turn out the kid is a two spirit non-binary half-black lesbian hermaphrodite.
The tribe has denounced the kid but this statement I find a little interesting:
Our Tribal Nation remains focused on the issues we face on our ancestral homeland.
(the emphasis is mine)

Wrong. You can search through these halls and find a ton of right wingers who hate the jews. Some say they were responsible for 9/11. Claim they own all the media outlets. Using George Soros as their poster boy for how bad the jews are.

The left didn't start ragging on the Jews until so many innocent Palestinians started getting killed. Biden, Harris and almost all the the left are 100% behind Israel.
In DC, except for the retarded squad members, almost all the democrats are in favor of Israel and the Jews.
Horse shit the left started attacking the Jew within hours after the Hamas attacks on Jews

The democrat party has been antisemitic for decades

That's what the Trump supporters keep saying, But I've been into it with several right wing conspiracy theorist who always claim that the Jew are trying to take over the world. (or something to that effect).

That's what the Trump supporters keep saying, But I've been into it with several right wing conspiracy theorist who always claim that the Jew are trying to take over the world. (or something to that effect).

I have noted that MAGAts have a whole series of lies that they repeat that they don't believe in. And a whole lot of lies that they do.

I have noted that MAGAts have a whole series of lies that they repeat that they don't believe in. And a whole lot of lies that they do.

So you're OK with the glorification of HAMAS on a Thanksgiving Day float.

Good, now I know to never take anything you say seriously.

I tuned into the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade for a minute.....and I switched back immediately to a game....because it was some white girl trying to sound black.
It's not just floats, marching bands, and balloons anymore.

SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What does black sound like?

What does white sound like?

Do you hear colors? I have read that hallucinogenic drugs sometimes make people think they can hear colors.

So you're OK with the glorification of HAMAS on a Thanksgiving Day float.

Good, now I know to never take anything you say seriously.

There was no HAMAS specific flag flown. You MAGATs keep finding more and more things to spread your hate and violence.

You have nothing I care to hear. Say goodnight Gracie.

Forum List

Back