Defending our Flag from America Haters

I agree it is disgusting to burn the American flag, but at the same time it lets us know who the real pieces of shit are: progressives.

You know, I spent 20 years in the U.S. Navy, defending this country and all the rights that we enjoy.

One of them was free speech, which is protected under the 1st Amendment. If you want to burn or deface the U.S. flag, that is your right under the 1st, for free speech.

However........................

I ALSO have the right to free speech, and have the right to tell you what I think of your little demonstration in no uncertain words.

Do I like it when people deface the flag? Of course not, I defended it for 20 years through 4 war zones.

Will I stop someone from exercising their free speech? Of course not. I defended it for 20 years through 4 war zones.

One of them was free speech, which is protected under the 1st Amendment. If you want to burn or deface the U.S. flag, that is your right under the 1st, for free speech.

Freedom of speech has restrictions. This should be one of them.

The idea that our soldiers fight wars so these America haters can burn the American flag is utter bull shit. This is the perverted and deceitful thinking of the Radical Left.

Black Donald Trump supporter defends the flag from leftists who want to burn it

We fight wars to defend the American Flag.

I wouldn't risk a single soldiers life for a flag.

Our soldiers fight wars to defend the United States, our Constitution- and Americans.

The flag is a symbol- nothing more and nothing less. Just as Donald Trump has the right to say hateful things about Americans he doesn't approve of- Americans have the right to burn our flag- even though I disagree with their doing so.

Yeah, against the Vietnamese who wanted to harm it, and the Iraqis who wanted to harm it and the Koreans who wanted to harm it and the Grenadians who wanted to harm it and the Lebanese who wanted to harm it and the Libyans who wanted to harm it and the Yemenis who wanted to harm it and the Afghans who wanted to harm it and the Nicaraguans who wanted to harm it.

To think so many people want to harm a piece of cloth.

You know, I spent 20 years in the U.S. Navy, defending this country and all the rights that we enjoy.

I ALSO have the right to free speech, and have the right to tell you what I think of your little demonstration in no uncertain words.

Do I like it when people deface the flag? Of course not, I defended it for 20 years through 4 war zones.

Will I stop someone from exercising their free speech? Of course not. I defended it for 20 years through 4 war zones.
Burning the flag is hate speech!!! The young man's sentiments were justified, so were his actions. You are defending hate speech!
It is different to sit in the middle of the ocean on a comfy ship worrying about when the next chow is due, from pounding the ground where the enemy shoots at you, where every step can trigger an IED, where suicide bombers disguised as peaceful civilians can blow you into pieces.
You are too eager to stand for hate speech yet you are against the 2nd Amendment. Hypocrisy elevated to the nth power.

Burning the flag is hate speech!!! The young man's sentiments were justified, so were his actions. You are defending hate speech!
It is different to sit in the middle of the ocean on a comfy ship worrying about when the next chow is due, from pounding the ground where the enemy shoots at you, where every step can trigger an IED, where suicide bombers disguised as peaceful civilians can blow you into pieces.
You are too eager to stand for hate speech yet you are against the 2nd Amendment. Hypocrisy elevated to the nth power.

I think sailor-boy is a Liberal.

To think so many people want to harm a piece of cloth.

If you think the flag is merely a piece of cloth, then you're an idiot. Find another country to live in.

No,Definitely not, what other political speech do you want to outlaw?

Burning a flag that belongs to all of us, isn't mere political speech. It's desecration of property. What other desecrations would you support? How about taking a hammer to the Lincoln Monument, or the Martin Luther King monument. Hey... political speech, right?

One of the most controversial decisions the Supreme Court has made happened in 1989, when it allowed flag burning as protected free speech. It was a bad decision and one day (hopefully) when we get good judges on the court, it will be reversed.

The idea that our soldiers fight wars so these America haters can burn the American flag is utter bull shit. This is the perverted and deceitful thinking of the Radical Left.

Black Donald Trump supporter defends the flag from leftists who want to burn it

What is actually worse is the Democratic Party supports that.

I wonder how they can root for American Olympic athletes . When you hate your country like they do, I feel bad for the athletes.

I mean they raise the flag and play the national anthem for our gold medal winners. I bet the leftists go puke!

If you think the flag is merely a piece of cloth, then you're an idiot. Find another country to live in.
Can you see my location? Are you an idiot?

If the answer to the first question is 'yes', so is the answer to the second.

Forum List

Back