Hillary Clinton's Seizures

AvgGuyIA

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2010
Davenport, IA
It's time for America and the Democrats to face a serious issue that is affecting Hillary Clinton. I thought this videos were photoshops but no one can make these videos this realistic. That's because they are really Hillary having these strange episodes. Forget about Trump's fitness, Hillary truly is unfit to be president. She needs help people. Take her out of the race before she disintegrates before our eyes.

Please watch this video, if only for a minute or two. This is really her. It's not normal.

She might get one of these seizures during one of the debates as Trump starts ripping the criminal apart. Then it will be game over.

Were you standing next to the Orlando killer's father playing with his Mecca at that Clinton rally?

She might get one of these seizures during one of the debates as Trump starts ripping the criminal apart. Then it will be game over.
Ha ha Roudy! You and I agree. Trump drove Jeb Bush crazy on the debate stage. She goes into these fits when she's under pressure. Even as little as a couple of reporters asking questions at the same time. Trump will go on attack and get her in a back-and-forth and then POP!

Goodbye election!.

she had a serious blood clot on her brain back in 2012 and could well still have seizures and weakness from that.

Hillary will wipe the floor with Trump.

Brilliant comment. Really! It is impressive.

There are more and more questions surrounding Hillary Clinton's health.

Here is a recent reason as to why. Who is the black man to the left of Hillary Clinton?

struggling20up20stairs_zpsf0gbjeav.jpg

Here she freezes on stage and the mystery man rushes to her side asking: "are you okay? Keep talking, Keep talking". Will he be alongside her on the debate stage? Who aids her there when she freezes?

Last edited:

Here is a recent reason as to why. Who is the black man to the left of Hillary Clinton?

Here she freezes on stage and the mystery man rushes to her side asking: "are you okay? Keep talking, Keep talking". Will he be alongside her on the debate stage? Who aids her there when she freezes?

Yoar concession is duly noted, sis.

Good luck with that.
thumbsup.gif

From this woman and her husband, any level of deception is possible. They could very easily be hiding this illness until after she elected, after which it will be very difficult to have her removed from office.

Elizabeth Clare Prophet had Alzheimer's and epilepsy too, I think. I watched her dozens of times, met her once at a visit to a teaching center in Minneapolis, and I never saw anything unusual.

The Church Universal & Triumphant is always heavily into politics.

Elizabeth Clare Prophet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

edit: I watched her a hundred times in person mostly during dictations.

Here is a video of one of her lectures.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back