Debate Thread...The Good, Bad, Ugly and Impressive.

Hillary has made enemies in Corporate America?
Bill is globe hoping giving speeches to MNCs lauding Free Trade!

Average Net Worth: $32,015,004 of Hilary Clinton.

This is the big money that tonight's participants claimed they were against..
The hell it is. They pay high taxes and want to pay MORE. Not cheat the middle class.

They can pay more now, why don't they lead the way and do so..
Because they're not idiots, like the people who think that's an intelligent argument.

So proud of the difference with the GOP food fight infotainment for the dupes show. With billionaire gargoyles everywhere...

Didn't watch the whole debate was switching back and fourth between that and the Stars/Oiliers game from what I did see doesn't look like any minds got changed and I doubt there will be any change in the polls as a result of this debate.

speaking of Wall ST and Obamas lack of prosecution....
unprecedented%2Bintervention-unprecedented%2Bproblem.jpg

thats 2 events in the last yr multiple times bigger than what toppled the economy under Bush....but dont worry

The debate was softball especially when it came to Hillary.

I actually disagree to some extent...the questions were tougher than I expected, but they didn't pit the candidates against each other at all.

I was very impressed by the courageous answers to tha Black Lives Matter question.....

I would have said..."if all lives matter, then black lives matter"

Just moments away. Let us know what you think.

Ought to be an easy win for Webb....

You were saying?
I did qualify the statement with "ought to be..." so many lunatics you would think the half sane would stand out

Then again, if that were a valid line of reasoning, Webb would already be the front runner, eh?
Even more to the point, look at the GOP field, with Trump leading the way.

Forum List

Back