Deathers - sign up here

GrrrRRReat, A Law Enforcement Officer who doubles as a Conspiracy Theorist.

edit: ahhhh....former......good, good.

GrrrRRReat, A Law Enforcement Officer who doubles as a Conspiracy Theorist.

edit: ahhhh....former......good, good.

Thats the stupid showing in you. It's a conspiracy when you question what Obamush is doing.
Only mindless drones think thatway.

No, it's a conspiracy *theorist* when you're involved in every piddley conspiracy theory thread, believing the theory.

No, it's a conspiracy *theorist* when you're involved in every piddley conspiracy theory thread, believing the theory.

To question obama's Brthcertificate is normal unless you're a mindless drone. To question why Obamush quickly got rid ofthe remains of Ben Laden is also normal since we did not give Saddams son the same burial rights.

You take it quite a bit further, and you know that. You willfully ignore evidence and attempt to conjur up every piece of circumstancial and/or phony evidence you can, and say another "aha!" meanwhile ignoring *hard* evidence, as presented, such as Laws, on the books.

Then, when it's finally released, you say
"aha"

As though they released a fake. The layers thing is easily explained by anyone who know more about a CPU than what a keyboard and mouse is.

You're not a "questioner of authority," you're a legitimate loon.

they buried his ass at sea to prevent a burial that would cause mourning and riots....and to prevent establishing a shrine at his burial place...did the world really need to see the arab or muslim world mourning this man?

I don't disagree that this is the way to dispose of him. I would have just liked a lot more people be able to see his body and doubly and triply confirm it was him.

obama isn't used to having to "confirm" things. He's used to "hiding" things.

You take it quite a bit further, and you know that. You willfully ignore evidence and attempt to conjur up every piece of circumstancial and/or phony evidence you can, and say another "aha!" meanwhile ignoring *hard* evidence, as presented, such as Laws, on the books.

"aha"

As though they released a fake. The layers thing is easily explained by anyone who know more about a CPU than what a keyboard and mouse is.

What evidence?
I guess saddams sons weren't Muslim enough to give them a traditional Muslim burial They had too wait a week unlike osama. I gues it's a speculation when the white house changes the story five times.

Sure I guess that's why some of the experts who know about this subject are questioning to content of the COLB.

I've been in the ring, have you? :lol:

As I have said I'm a former police officer, I hve been trianed in the discipline of Aikido,plus my training wile I was in the Air Force. But street style works for me.

lemme guess.

you have been transferred to speshial forces.

While you pussy ass Germans could not stop the Russia from taking over Germany you needed The American Troops there Meaning me to protect your pussy ass. You're very welcome.

As I have said I'm a former police officer, I hve been trianed in the discipline of Aikido,plus my training wile I was in the Air Force. But street style works for me.

lemme guess.

you have been transferred to speshial forces.

While you pussy ass Germans could not stop the Russia from taking over Germany you needed The American Troops there Meaning me to protect your pussy ass. You're very welcome.

the russia took over half of the germany, you silly pumpkin.

"aha"

What evidence?
I guess saddams sons weren't Muslim enough to give them a traditional Muslim burial They had too wait a week unlike osama. I gues it's a speculation when the white house changes the story five times.

Sure I guess that's why some of the experts who know about this subject are questioning to content of the COLB.

This was another hoax on the American public and a good way to measure the gullibility of the public. Despite all the back tracking and false photos, and lies they have told there are still idiots that believe everything they say, however I think there are more people that saw through the BS this time around then last time.

The attack and death of OBL is another in a long series of lies, that the masters of lies, deception and propaganda have thrust onto the brain dead, and willful idiots of this nation. Even with all the evidence that screams out "BS", not only about this subject but many others that they have concocted, and got caught lying about, there are still brain damaged individuals that can not, or outright refuse to see it. All this while their country is sliding further into massive economic and social chaos. The amount of chemical lobotomies these people display would be comical if it wasn't so serious.

Forum List

Back