Deathers - sign up here

The report came from CNN video feed I went back to the same feed and it no longer mentions no electricity but I did find a twitter tweet from the area that does mention it.

Osama bin Laden's Death, Hideout Spur Web Media Frenzy - Cloud Computing - News & Reviews - eWeek.com - eWeek Mobile

Family friend Maha Khadr told CBC News that bin Laden's compound was without electricity and water

Osama Bin Laden - Google Books

Then I found this so hell I don't know.
Eyewitnesses: Electricity cut 2 hrs before bin Laden kill, came back 15 minutes after raid finished

Eyewitnesses: Electricity cut 2 hrs before bin Laden kill, came back 15 minutes after raid finished - Boing Boing

And I also found this image that is supposed to be bin ladens compound

cd83a622e90020bf64f92b590a2ac307.jpeg

All I know is I did hear it reported by CNN maybe it was a mistke on them saying it. It's no longer tere so I can't prove it from my original source so I retract the claim.

Typically, Special OPs would disconnect the electricity just before they launched their attack. I've seen it in the movies! :cool:

That's not the point. The point was I said there was no electricity in the compound. I was repeaing what I had originally heard on CNN, As I said I went back to my original source and it no longer mentions that the compound did not have any electricity. And I explained the rest in my post.

But then you posted that someone had said their electricity went out and then came back on.
And what was the point of the huge satellite disk?

So many questions, so few answers.

Typically, Special OPs would disconnect the electricity just before they launched their attack. I've seen it in the movies! :cool:

That's not the point. The point was I said there was no electricity in the compound. I was repeaing what I had originally heard on CNN, As I said I went back to my original source and it no longer mentions that the compound did not have any electricity. And I explained the rest in my post.

But then you posted that someone had said their electricity went out and then came back on.

No I said that it was reported that Ben Laden's compound did not have electricity. I then said I went back to my video source from CNN and that commnt wasn't mention in the video.

No I said that it was reported that Ben Laden's compound did not have electricity. I then said I went back to my video source from CNN and that commnt wasn't mention in the video.

With all the evidence we know like computers and satellite dishes, doesn't it make sense that the compound had electricity? It makes sense they would have cut the electricity before going in as the guy on twitter reported, but to try and claim the compound normally had no electricity is just beyond belief.

With all the evidence we know like computers and satellite dishes, doesn't it make sense that the compound had electricity? It makes sense they would have cut the electricity before going in as the guy on twitter reported, but to try and claim the compound normally had no electricity is just beyond belief.

I haven't a clue anymore, I'm looking for information that I once read that isn't there anymore. I don't know what to say. I can't even find the source that said there wasn't any phone jacks in the compound.

I'll bet that ABC never used the word suspicious either.... Why is it the same conspiracy nut cases come up all the time regardless of the conspiracy?

There are many people who are very skeptical of anything the US government and the media say, and that is because of all the lies they have been caught saying to the American people for years now.
Pretending they always tell the truth after researching the massive amount of lies, cover ups, and conspiracies, not to mention all the times they fuck over its citizens, is reserved for the most stupid and gullible of the walking brain damaged dopes amongst us.

being skeptical is healthy. being a brain dead imbecile is just being a brain dead imbecile.

congrats.

If skepticism of what the gov and the MSM media say is a marker for health, then most of you sadly could be labeled terminally ill. The reasons for doubting this story in its entirety are based on a vast and substantiated history of deception, corruption, and lies, an imbecile wouldn't know of these things...do you?

I was going to type out a nice long paragraph or two in answer to these accusations then I figured, WHY?

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
Probably because the list of past deceptions and lies by the government is vast, and you know it. A true patriot will always question the government, instead of acquiescing, bending over and excepting everything they tell them as true and factual.

I was going to type out a nice long paragraph or two in answer to these accusations then I figured, WHY?

Probably because the list of past deceptions and lies by the government is vast, and you know it. A true patriot will always question the government, instead of acquiescing, bending over and excepting everything they tell them as true and factual.

Of course. A true Patriot will look at everything, especially the evidence involved, and come to his own conclusions as to who is telling the truth and who is lying.

Meanwhile pieces of shit like you assume everything the government says is a lie no matter WHAT the evidence points to. :lol: You stupid fucks are so easy to manipulate! No wonder Alex Jones, Richard Gage and all the others can make a living off of you gullible sheep.

There is a huge fresh pool of blood on & around Osama's bed that you can do a DNA test on to prove to yourself that they got him. It will yield conclusive Blood DNA for anyone seeking the truth of Osama's death that will hold up in any court of law.

This fresh blood pool will prove in any court that Osama was not dead prior to the SEAL team raid on his compound. Drag marks & blood trail will prove that his body was extracted from the seen matching the SEAL team story & political narrative. There may even be blood evidence available on the helicopter & aircraft carrier used to dump his body at sea.

If you don't believe the official narrative then go build your case with the real evidence! Here is the address where you can get the blood sample. You don't need the SEALs DNA sample. Go collect evidence from the seen. Take UN officials, CSI, News Media or any authority you want. All the evidence you will ever need is still there. Also Osama's wife is still alive at the military hospital in Rawalpindi. She can be questioned about what happened to Osama.

The US government could not destroy all the direct Osama DNA evidence. You can start by collecting his DNA from any hospital that ever treated Osama such as the military hospital in Rawalpindi. There are many many places to get his direct DNA. Osama's children will also provide a direct match to Osama & not any of Osama's brothers & sisters. Osama has children (one who is dead in a pool of blood at the same house), parents & many brothers & sisters from whom you can collect DNA. You get the DNA from the same places the US government did. It can all be independently verified & will hold up in any court. This type of verification is done every day in forensic criminal science. OSAMA IS DEAD!!!

Last edited:

Of course. A true Patriot will look at everything, especially the evidence involved, and come to his own conclusions as to who is telling the truth and who is lying.

Meanwhile pieces of shit like you assume everything the government says is a lie no matter WHAT the evidence points to. :lol: You stupid fucks are so easy to manipulate! No wonder Alex Jones, Richard Gage and all the others can make a living off of you gullible sheep.

I don't get it first you say which I agree with

And then you turn around and say this

Meanwhile pieces of shit like you assume everything the government says is a lie no matter WHAT the evidence points to. You stupid fucks are so easy to manipulate! No wonder Alex Jones, Richard Gage and all the others can make a living off of you gullible sheep

My problem wth this comment is who do we beleve? When a president does things out of the ordinary it makes the hairs stand up on the back of my neck. When a president lies as much as obama does a TRUE PATRIOT should take note and keep theirs eyes open. Are you a true patriot?

There is a huge fresh pool of blood on & around Osama's bed that you can do a DNA test on to prove to yourself that they got him. It will yield conclusive Blood DNA for anyone seeking the truth of Osama's death that will hold up in any court of law.

This fresh blood pool will prove in any court that Osama was not dead prior to the SEAL team raid on his compound. Drag marks & blood trail will prove that his body was extracted from the seen matching the SEAL team story & political narrative. There may even be blood evidence available on the helicopter & aircraft carrier used to dump his body at sea.

If you don't believe the official narrative then go build your case with the real evidence! Here is the address where you can get the blood sample. You don't need the SEALs DNA sample. Go collect evidence from the seen. Take UN officials, CSI, News Media or any authority you want. All the evidence you will ever need is still there. Also Osama's wife is still alive at the military hospital in Rawalpindi. She can be questioned about what happened to Osama.

The US government could not destroy all the direct Osama DNA evidence. You can start by collecting his DNA from any hospital that ever treated Osama such as the military hospital in Rawalpindi. There are many many places to get his direct DNA. Osama's children will also provide a direct match to Osama & not any of Osama's brothers & sisters. Osama has children (one who is dead in a pool of blood at the same house), parents & many brothers & sisters from whom you can collect DNA. You get the DNA from the same places the US government did. It can all be independently verified & will hold up in any court. This type of verification is done every day in forensic criminal science. OSAMA IS DEAD!!!

TAINTED EVIDENCE we have discussed this before.

I don't get it first you say which I agree with

And then you turn around and say this

Meanwhile pieces of shit like you assume everything the government says is a lie no matter WHAT the evidence points to. You stupid fucks are so easy to manipulate! No wonder Alex Jones, Richard Gage and all the others can make a living off of you gullible sheep

My problem wth this comment is who do we beleve? When a president does things out of the ordinary it makes the hairs stand up on the back of my neck. When a president lies as much as obama does a TRUE PATRIOT should take note and keep theirs eyes open. Are you a true patriot?

I think what this poser implies is, you are a patriot when you question things about the government, but you are not when you question things about the government?!?
Bottom line IMO, this is another BS psy op lie, and an astute observer will take into consideration the history of the government, and the MSM media which have a track record of lying, and use their authority as the ultimate burden of proof :lol:
Once the average citizen realizes they are dealing with known, proven bald face liars, they will take everything they hear, and see from these sources, with a grain of salt, to totally disbelieving what comes from them.
So far there is no proof this latest OBL death is true, and it is comical how they have had to do damage control and retract so much, starting with the pictures they put out as feelers.

Oh yes, the US Government and the Government of Pakistan along with all the press and some unknown spokesperson for Al Queada all got together and cooked up this fake death. Give me a break.

Oh yes, the US Government and the Government of Pakistan along with all the press and some unknown spokesperson for Al Queada all got together and cooked up this fake death. Give me a break.

It's not the fact is he dead or alive that I are abouyt, it's how obama done it lkea kd hiding something fom his parents. He had no problems releasing photo's of detained prisoners.

It's not the fact is he dead or alive that I are abouyt, it's how obama done it lkea kd hiding something fom his parents. He had no problems releasing photo's of detained prisoners.

is this supposed to be an english statement?

is this supposed to be an english statement?

here's an english statement for you asswipe fuck off. Dude if thats a picture of you you look like a pussy boy.

Forum List

Back