Deathers - sign up here

Yeah - I thought this was a bit odd too. You'd figure they'd fly him back to the U.S. - hold him in a morgue at Bethesda Naval Hospital of someplace similar. Shot and dropped at sea all in one day? Seems a little weird...

they buried his ass at sea to prevent a burial that would cause mourning and riots....and to prevent establishing a shrine at his burial place...did the world really need to see the arab or muslim world mourning this man?

Good point.

they buried his ass at sea to prevent a burial that would cause mourning and riots....and to prevent establishing a shrine at his burial place...did the world really need to see the arab or muslim world mourning this man?

I don't disagree that this is the way to dispose of him. I would have just liked a lot more people be able to see his body and doubly and triply confirm it was him.

Please...you guys sound like the birfers. Don't go disrespecting those that killed him...what you are really doing is saying the military is lying.

:(

whooa hatted harlot....

where have i said anything like that...i ask xox if that was his thought....

myself i dont rejoice in death.....even if a man/woman deserves to die....

Please...you guys sound like the birfers. Don't go disrespecting those that killed him...what you are really doing is saying the military is lying.

:(

Right. Because our military and government are well known for only telling people the truth. :lol:

Hmmmm. Body dumped at sea.

No photos?

U.S. wasted no time publishing photos of Saddam's dead family members and the "leaked" Saddam hanging.

No one snapped a picture of OBLs dead body??

This whole thing may be whipped up by the government. Just like Obama's fake birth certificate last week.

Actually, the Obama Administration handled this quite well.

No body - no shrine. Good call.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Actually, the Obama Administration handled this quite well.

No body - no shrine. Good call.

Yeah - I am OK with all that - but how about a photo?

Surely someone must have snapped off a photo or two before feeding him to the fish... .

Forum List

Back