"Dear Muslims"

I'm sorry you don't Pete, here he TRIES to promote Christian values BUT his kind do nothing but rip Christian values apart in most other threads...he can't have it both ways without being called out fo what he is...a HYPOCRITE!

Arianrhod is one of the few libs I have enough respect for to even read their threads for more than a chance to ridicule them. I agree that %95 of the forum's bed wetters are miserable bigoted little shits though.

I'm sorry you don't Pete, here he TRIES to promote Christian values BUT his kind do nothing but rip Christian values apart in most other threads...he can't have it both ways without being called out fo what he is...a HYPOCRITE!

Arianrhod is one of the few libs I have enough respect for to even read their threads for more than a chance to ridicule them. I agree that %95 of the forum's bed wetters are miserable bigoted little shits though.

You have a more tolerant stomach than I do for his bullshit, but if that's your thing, so be it!

You have a more tolerant stomach than I do for his bullshit, but if that's your thing, so be it!

I make up for it by having none for the rest of the libs. Arian isn't that bad.

Sniveling parasites like rdean, guano, PMH and NYCrackhead should have been aborted.

I make up for it by having none for the rest of the libs. Arian isn't that bad.

Sniveling parasites like rdean, guano, PMH and NYCrackhead should have been aborted.

The best part of them ended up on the bathroom stall at the 7/11...

A note from a Christian who actually follows the teachings of Christ:

Dear Muslims,

I am an American, a Christian, and a US Army Soldier. I’m white, I grew up in the South, and I love Jesus, as well as the life of freedom and prosperity that my country has enabled me to have. I have fought in Iraq and lost several really good friends there....

If anyone had reason to hate, this man does. But he doesn't.

I fully expect the reaction here to be about "libtards" and the other neologisms y'all are so fond of instead of the topic. Surprise me.
nice soldier. good for him. So?

we see the Democrats has found themselves a new pet. this week it's Muslims. last week it was Latinos, and next week it willl be???????????
just so uppity and sickening isn't it?
it's actually very funny. They are a desperate breed they are. Ask the blacks in chicago how much they like the new Rahm Emmanuel they voted into office. They're now asking for his resignation. When the true colors shine the minions will revolt.

Dear Muslims. why can't you change?

SNIP:
Pew Poll: Majority Of Muslims In Most Islamic Countries Favor Sharia Law…

gsi2-overview-1.png

No surprise.

Via Pew:
ALL of it here:
Pew Poll: Majority Of Muslims In Most Islamic Countries Favor Sharia Law… | Weasel Zippers

we see the Democrats has found themselves a new pet. this week it's Muslims. last week it was Latinos, and next week it willl be???????????
it's actually very funny. They are a desperate breed they are. Ask the blacks in chicago how much they like the new Rahm Emmanuel they voted into office. They're now asking for his resignation. When the true colors shine the minions will revolt.

it's pathetic. someone made a thread on it. about how they believe THEY have the moral superiority, or the moral high ground over everyone else. all I see is snobs with their noses in the air so high they block the sun off their face.

Yeah....

military-prayer-ap.jpg

The only surprise so far is that Stephanie agrees with bin Laden.

Wrong! The other surprise is that there isn't more of you lefties on here supporting allowing what could be terrorists to come in.

Hey, if you guys/gals of the left want to put yourselves at risk along with your families, go ahead. If your families want to let you do it, that is up to them. But the rest of us aren't buying it.

One of our great Presidents, President Harry T, said it all in one sentence........"The buck stops here!" So guess where the terrorist problems stop at lefties!!!!! That is correct, Obamas desk! He is RESPONSIBLE for his administration, not BOOOOOOSH, not Reagan, not Clinton, nor Carter. And he had help, oh yes he did........he had John (I am a traitor) Kerry helping him, and Hillary (the lying old hag) Clinton.

How many Germans did we let in the country during WWII under FDR? How many Japanese? And had they even hit our mainland?!?!?! (you would really ignore the problem if they attacked Hawaii or Alaska, wouldn't you lefties!) How many Russians did we let in without over the top vetting during the cold war? So are you going to tell all of us the FDR, Truman, Eisenhower, And JFK were all stupid, and that Obama is brilliant!

You guys can play your propaganda left wing game all you want. This issue above all others, is going to put a Republican in the Whitehouse; and it is exactly because you fools are on exactly the wrong side of the issue. The American people are looking at you, and actually starting to believe you might be a bunch of Marxists. Wouldn't they be surprised to find out you honestly are-)

it's pathetic. someone made a thread on it. about how they believe THEY have the moral superiority, or the moral high ground over everyone else. all I see is snobs with their noses in the air so high they block the sun off their face.
steph, it is who they are. They have no dignity. They crawl around in the mud and eat kaka, they are the lowest form of american. They have no value structure because they want everything equal, and there is no such thing, so they start their day with a fallible mission they can't ever complete. how frustrating is that, you'd behave like them with the odds of zero to none to start your day.

Yeah....

military-prayer-ap.jpg
Killers for Jesus. Oh wait, my bad, he rejected such things...

The guy has his own moral compass and I don't have a problem with it.

When I came back from Iraq I had a pretty positive opinion of the people there, all of the ones I interacted with were good people.

It's 10 years later though, and there have been a few too many high profile attacks so now I don't get butthurt if Trump wants to shut down muzbot immigration for a while. We need to do a good evaluation of the people we have here and allow time for assimilation.

Bless you for your service to your country.

Forum List

Back