"Dear Muslims"

When Islam fixes itself, more will follow.

Muzzies' have had 14.3 years since 9-11 to take the first step to begin to fix themselves. I don't think they have even lifted a foot to take the first step.............
It's a faith for warriors, what exactly are they supposed to fix?
their country
Didn't know they had one...
they have a few, they keep leaving, they live with mean, vile and sick radicals. They should remove them all from the planet instead of passing them along to us.

When Islam fixes itself, more will follow.

Muzzies' have had 14.3 years since 9-11 to take the first step to begin to fix themselves. I don't think they have even lifted a foot to take the first step.............
their country
they have a few, they keep leaving, they live with mean, vile and sick radicals. They should remove them all from the planet instead of passing them along to us.
They are the majority of many, that's all. Same as the Christians, and the Jews in one pathetic case.

their country
They are the majority of many, that's all. Same as the Christians, and the Jews in one pathetic case.
yeppers as I said.

their country
yeppers as I said.
"Their country" doesn't equal a majority in many nations.

their country
yeppers as I said.
"Their country" doesn't equal a majority in many nations.
sure it does.

The virus that is radical islam is out of control. And they didn't stop it from progressing.

Take the word kill out of their theocracy when it comes to infidels.........fer' starters.
Why? Would like them to be faithful, or liberal?
english please.
English is spelled with a capital E, and the question is clear. If the faith says "kill", should they be faithful or liberal?
it's still spelled english. and who knows what the hell you wrote. do you use a different sounding 'e' for 'E'?

Take the word kill out of their theocracy when it comes to infidels.........fer' starters.

Not at all A-hole, only to be just!
Just? When you are an abomination before God?

When you have not one iota of mercy, grasshopper.

Now, :anj_stfu:, cause you know not what you speak of!!!
I don't remember the Jews being forced to convert to Christianity getting a lot of mercy? You seem to want the Muslims not to be faithful while others are? Now why is that, and how exactly is that fair?

I don't remember the Jews being forced to convert to Christianity getting a lot of mercy? You seem to want the Muslims not to be faithful while others are? Now why is that, and how exactly is that fair?
did someone use the word convert other than you? NOPE

that you are friend, that you are. I couldn't have said that any better libturd.
To a Muslim we are the same, you just pray to the wrong gods.

did someone use the word convert other than you? NOPE
At the moment the most important word is kill, which Jews and Muslims are allowed to do, but not Christians.

Last edited:

that you are friend, that you are. I couldn't have said that any better libturd.
To a Muslim we are the same, you just pray to the wrong gods.
LOL, you have no idea what I do. but you're still funny. Libturdness and all. you know cause you are who you are?

Forum List

Back